Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service (29395 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / Pictures From IPOB May 30th Remembrance Day From Around The World / *****biafran Babies..born On 30th Remembrance Day Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by Bekimbo(m): 12:43pm On May 10, 2017
Jetleeee:

I already paid him to help you find your brain . Pretty sure it's deep down there.

Shitgbo!!

Speaking of f-a-g-s, I don't think there is a better definition of that than your bearded "gawd" who ran to Abidjan on stilettos

Yeah but it is better to run than to drink rat poison

Remember who fight and run away fight another day

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by seguntijan(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2017
Kaimallamm:
She does not know, but any sound Yoruba know Osibanjo. Was telling.

Church olawale is Igbo. He just lied.
Obasanjom lied. Ikorodu Ni.
Biafra syp, they come Igbo to marry richmen. And kill them thats what Igbos have been doing.
If a company has an Igbo as deputy. Biafra syp , the go there an assassinate the MD, so that an Igbo person becomes the MD. This is what they have doing.
Best so for people to marry people they know..

In the 1950 people were marrying their cousin. In Nigeria.

“There is no task more tedious than educating a man who is not even aware of his own ignorance.”
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by sarahade(f): 12:46pm On May 10, 2017
Kaimallamm:

Biafra syp, they come Igbo to marry richmen. And kill them thats what Igbos have been doing.
If a company has an Igbo as deputy. Biafra syp , the go there an assassinate the MD, so that an Igbo person becomes the MD. This is what they have doing.

What is dis one saying.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 10, 2017
Jetleeee:

I already paid him to help you find your brain. Pretty sure it's deep down there.

Shitgbo!!

Speaking of f-a-g-s, I don't think there is a better definition of that than your bearded "gawd" who ran to Abidjan on stilettos
Kuku kee me. grin

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by Jetleeee: 12:50pm On May 10, 2017
Bekimbo:

Sure! But none of these are as bad as committing homicide like you just did. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by Brushless: 12:52pm On May 10, 2017
Hades2016:
Nice .... who be that man was just da follow her up and down grin
That is Segun Awolowo, Pa Awolowo's first grandson.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by Oblang(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2017
Bekimbo:

Not after wasting 3million souls...

6 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by mpowa(m): 1:05pm On May 10, 2017
ThinkWISELY:
You mean 30 years remembrance for the genocide serial killer ? angry angry shocked embarassed
Like who did he kill?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by Justdare: 1:06pm On May 10, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:
Awolowo the ratak drinking fa.ggot.

Rest in pieces cool
My son, flesh and blood has not revealed this to you but the concoction of monkey tail and stale burukutu you had for breakfast.

6 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by dangotesmummy: 1:07pm On May 10, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

Rest in pieces cool
lol.if he's gay will he be married

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by hecukadudu701: 1:10pm On May 10, 2017
beutiful grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by Excuzeme: 1:19pm On May 10, 2017
234ng44uk:

Funny, Baba Awo might not even know how to shoot a gun. But he was damn too smart! He outwitted a whole blockhead tribe who thought real power comes from guns

Oogbon, ...............ju Agbara'lo! grin grin

Kappish? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by Excuzeme: 1:26pm On May 10, 2017
The thing is, every good thing that ever happened to this country Nigeria, even up to the 1979 Constitutions, was a product of Awolowo's wisdom....even when "haters" try to re-package it as their own so they can appear half-smart!

Every Bad thing are things he had said we should avoid but those people refuse to listen.

Like him or not, Awolowo is a LEGEND of unimaginable proportions.

Finito!

Maybe he is also the reason people would pay as much as #5,000 per seat, even for a child, on one of those Luxurious Bus (like Chisco or Ekekne Dili Chukwu, Young Shall Grow, e.t.c), just to return to Lagos/South West Nigeria, after the New year, at all cost

7 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by emperordelis(m): 1:41pm On May 10, 2017
Kaimallamm:

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by emperordelis(m): 1:42pm On May 10, 2017
Kaimallamm:

whats this one saying

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 10, 2017
Kaimallamm:

You need to sell that phone or whatever you're using and get a copy of mastering English or First aid in English. The money spent on your education would have been better spent on women or nairabet

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by olab059(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

You need to sell that phone or whatever you're using and get a copy of mastering English or First aid in English. The money spent on your education would be better spent on women or nairabet

lol!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by enigmaticlion: 2:22pm On May 10, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

Rest in pieces cool
God punish you for this senseless display of free madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by technicallyrich(m): 2:31pm On May 10, 2017
Awolowo tried to give us free education without it I wonder how dirty we yorubas would have been,and those our sisters that don't wash their pant are dis gracing us.
Awolowo I know you are in hell,so no need to rest in peace because you commited suicide.
Rip legend.
And thank u for the free education.we yorubas love u.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by donqx: 2:54pm On May 10, 2017
ok
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by ProWalker: 2:56pm On May 10, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

Rest in pieces cool

Anytime I remember Awo, I remember Biafrans eating lizards and grass and looking like skeleton.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by Kaimallamm: 4:21pm On May 10, 2017
Obasanjo. Is not Yoruba
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by seguno2: 4:33pm On May 10, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

Rest in pieces cool

ProWalker:

Anytime I remember Awo, I remember Biafrans eating lizards and grass and looking like skeleton.

technicallyrich:
Awolowo tried to give us free education without it I wonder how dirty we yorubas would have been,and those our sisters that don't wash their pant are dis gracing us.
Awolowo I know you are in hell,so no need to rest in peace because you commited suicide.
Rip legend.
And thank u for the free education.we yorubas love u.

How do these lies hurt or help the needed cooperation between the Igbos and Yorubas for overcoming the perpetual dominance of the Hausa/Fulanis?

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by seguno2: 4:40pm On May 10, 2017
ThinkWISELY:
You mean 30 years remembrance for the genocide serial killer ? angry angry shocked embarassed

People who think wisely should not tell lies, or should they?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by gbegudujo: 6:28pm On May 10, 2017
The greatest of all Nigerian Elder statesmen so far
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

You need to sell that phone or whatever you're using and get a copy of mastering English or First aid in English. The money spent on your education would have been better spent on women or nairabet

lmao grin grin grin Guy u bad o. Seriously i don't know what the guy is trying to say. I wanted to ask if he actually typed in English or Swahili before I saw ur quote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service by EternalTruth: 1:59am On May 11, 2017
Ralphlauren:
Continue to rest in peace Chief Awolowo.

Your legacy lives on.

We remain very proud of all your acheivements.

You are the reason why the YORUBAS are the most educated tribe in nigeria today.
@bolded keep deceiving yourselves. Bunch of overhyped illiterates

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? / Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK / Bandex: Kaduna Declares July 12 Work-Free As Buhari, El-Rufai, Ibrahim Mourn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.