Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,837,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Don Jazzy Reacted To Forbes As The Richest Musician - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy Reacted To Forbes As The Richest Musician (414 Views)

Net Worth: Wizkid Net Worth In Dollars & Naira (forbes 2019) / See The Full List Of Top Richest Musician Who Hails From Northern Nigeria / Top 10 Richest Musician In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacted To Forbes As The Richest Musician by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 10, 2017
Coming after it was reported that ace Nigerian music producer and Mavins Boss, Don Jazzy, was listed on Forbes African richest musicians 2017, the music label boss has reacted to the report. He thanked God and his fans for still making him bankable in his over 10 years music career.

Here’s what he wrote;

“Dear Banks. It’s 2017 and Forbes still says I’m bankable. . It’s been over 10years doing this and GOD and the fans still gat my back and believe in the #Donjazzy brand. Oya banks holla @ me and let’s talk. hehe#Mavin #DonJazzy”
Sources: http://www.skyevibes.com/showthread.php?tid=13

(1) (Reply)

Give Your Music Career A Boost At Iska.space / How Well Do You Think You Know Your Music? Think Again / The Hustle Is Really Real Naija I Hail!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.