Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? (64803 Views)

Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University / Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) / Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Tazdroid(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2017
It won't be out of place
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 10, 2017
Sister Linda don't settle for less smiley

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by oladoja1(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2017
megrimor:
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

SHEKAU.IS.A.GENIUS

Shekau kidnap some girls (276) from Government Secondary School, Chibok, Borno State in 2014.

Shekau who kidnapped the girls from the school also try to make the prime suspect (Mrs Kwanbura) the Commissioner for Education.

Shekau ordered that Goodluck Jonathan should not be informed about the kidnap until as instrumented.

Shekau also compensated BBOG cofounder with a juicy shut up appointment in the Nigeria Port Authority.

Shekau released 24 girls for his presidency first year celebration in 2016.

Shekau has released another 80 or 82 or 86 girls for the second year in office celebration.

Shekau is a very good Nutritionist. The girls are very fresh after three years.

Shekau is a very good Dermatologist. The girls are without any skin disease, not even heat rashes.

Shekau is a very good hairstylist, the girls made new hair before their arrival. 80 or 82 or 86 girls for presentation.

Shekau is a very good fashion designer, they came with new cloths. The presentation must be an honourable one.

Shekau is a very good make up artist, the girls are looking like Aisha Agbani.

This Shekau has really tried for the Borno state government, I think he needs to be given an award on girls preservation.

IT IS NOT EASY FOR GIRLS WITH "PARLOUR UP BRINGING" TO LIVE IN THE BUSH FOR THREE YEARS WITHOUT BREAKING DOWN.

SHEKAU, YOU ARE A GOOD FILM DIRECTOR.

Don't forget that some of the girls were seen wearing Catholic Rosary.

So Shekau a Muslim fundamentalist will allow the girls to wear rosary for three years?

Probably he bought Bibles for them to read too.

Season film. Season 3 is coming out soon.

#PropheticTruth
#Borrowed
it's that all

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 10, 2017
oladoja1:

it's that all
more are coming when you decide to have sense

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by beautiful232(f): 2:14pm On May 10, 2017
Congratulations in advance
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Kcosmos: 2:15pm On May 10, 2017
Good news.........Don please propose.
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by SafeDavid(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2017
Pidgin2:
Sister Linda don't settle for less smiley

Is DonJazzy less or more?
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by raycoolman(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by oladoja1(m): 2:17pm On May 10, 2017
megrimor:
more are coming when you decide to have sense
no p, am not hear to exchange words with u but my prayer is they will kidnap your sister (enemy) we will all shout it's a movie

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 10, 2017
uzoclinton:
Her time may never come... she has destroyed her name finish
Can you tell me how she destroyed her name?

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 10, 2017
oladoja1:

no p, am not hear to exchange words with u but my prayer is they will kidnap your sister (enemy) we will all shout it's a movie

The sense is still not there. When you have sense then quote me

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by paradigmshift(m): 2:20pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked
Don Jazzy just wan lash this girl like play like play... undecided

I pray he doesn't regret it later when he smells her inner caucus

shut up mumu

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by paradigmshift(m): 2:21pm On May 10, 2017
uzoclinton:
she wish

don jazzy also wish too

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Goldenheart(m): 2:21pm On May 10, 2017
megrimor:
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

SHEKAU.IS.A.GENIUS

Shekau kidnap some girls (276) from Government Secondary School, Chibok, Borno State in 2014.

Shekau who kidnapped the girls from the school also try to make the prime suspect (Mrs Kwanbura) the Commissioner for Education.

Shekau ordered that Goodluck Jonathan should not be informed about the kidnap until as instrumented.

Shekau also compensated BBOG cofounder with a juicy shut up appointment in the Nigeria Port Authority.

Shekau released 24 girls for his presidency first year celebration in 2016.

Shekau has released another 80 or 82 or 86 girls for the second year in office celebration.

Shekau is a very good Nutritionist. The girls are very fresh after three years.

Shekau is a very good Dermatologist. The girls are without any skin disease, not even heat rashes.

Shekau is a very good hairstylist, the girls made new hair before their arrival. 80 or 82 or 86 girls for presentation.

Shekau is a very good fashion designer, they came with new cloths. The presentation must be an honourable one.

Shekau is a very good make up artist, the girls are looking like Aisha Agbani.

This Shekau has really tried for the Borno state government, I think he needs to be given an award on girls preservation.

IT IS NOT EASY FOR GIRLS WITH "PARLOUR UP BRINGING" TO LIVE IN THE BUSH FOR THREE YEARS WITHOUT BREAKING DOWN.

SHEKAU, YOU ARE A GOOD FILM DIRECTOR.

Don't forget that some of the girls were seen wearing Catholic Rosary.

So Shekau a Muslim fundamentalist will allow the girls to wear rosary for three years?

Probably he bought Bibles for them to read too.

Season film. Season 3 is coming out soon.

#PropheticTruth
#Borrowed

cry
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by paradigmshift(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2017
uzoclinton:
Her time may never come... she has destroyed her name finish

Na you destroy her name or you better pass am. demon

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Biospnx(m): 2:23pm On May 10, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Linda go fit buy him self..
excuse me, buy who?
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by paradigmshift(m): 2:23pm On May 10, 2017
klassykute:
Na so e easy?

Nor b she dem sY hey smelly kiti kat?
Abi no b wizkid talk am...

mugu zip up, wizkid na person

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by nwachinemelu(m): 2:23pm On May 10, 2017
like play like play...this dude will marry linda

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Olanrefront3355(m): 2:23pm On May 10, 2017
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 10, 2017
Geraldyne:
wah z linjazzy? doesn't sound cool.. I prefer dorolinda... lol
your joke is as boring as your all star footwear
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by olab059(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2017
He went there for an interview...nothing more. Linda Ikeji is working seriously on her TV station.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Joeguyski(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2017
Lol. Please, let's be happy for her okay?
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 10, 2017
Instead of wasting time doin slide tackle into DM. DonBabaJ kuku carry boot enter her office... dat one dey

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by hokafor(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2017
Don what is ur plan? U seems to Like this lady
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Johnhug66(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2017
As iF I care. This food tastes yummy

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Austinoiz(m): 2:41pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked
Don Jazzy just wan lash this girl like play like play... undecided

I pray he doesn't regret it later when he smells her inner caucus

Ds Igbo boy, you're not a true son of the soil judging by your dig on Linda.
Ask your mother who your true father is: Afonja blood is involved.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by ashawopikin(m): 2:41pm On May 10, 2017
Davash222:
Alright...

Meanwhile
oh my God DAT guy is savage,Na dis one be real fatality
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by naijajobx: 2:43pm On May 10, 2017
doing what
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Guffaz: 2:43pm On May 10, 2017
Guffaz Events and Decor is your timeless partner when it comes to delivering exquisite decor

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 10, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
your joke is as boring as your all star footwear

twas borin dah u had to waste ur tym,view my pic nd finally mention me..joblessness z a sin..really

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes / Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.