Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected (47731 Views)

Major Shake-up As 37 Nigerian Army Generals Redeployed / FIRS N8.5 Trillion Target: 50 Directors, Others Affected In Massive Shake-Up / Fear Grips Osinbajo, As Massive Shake-up Hits Customs, 24-hours After Northern M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by oshe11: 5:56pm On May 10, 2017
k
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by enemyofprogress: 5:57pm On May 10, 2017
Wetin concern me?

Abeg ajepako you get used condom wey you don wash make you borrow me, my babe is coming for wrestling tonight grin grin tongue
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by DrEmekaO(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2017
What is the status of the Army Director of Medical Corps?
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by EnkayDezign: 5:58pm On May 10, 2017
while Major General A Oyebade, General Officer Commanding (GOC), 1 Division Nigerian Army, will move to Army Headquarters as Chief of Logistics (COLOG),

Congrats to Maj. General Oyebade, a veteran soldier, a gem in the Nigerian Army. I hope and pray that he becomes COAS someday. He has served Nigeria well, and his loyalty to this country remains unshaken. I came across an old video documentary of the Liberian civil war in which he appeared, fearless discussing with rebels. He was a captain then.

Given the opportunity, I would love to sit with him and talk about his days in ECOMOG.

See video below (20:04 mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj4J4stR3QY

Twale sir!

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Laple0541(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2017
m
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by dangote7510(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2017
God bless Gen. Ezugwu

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Tyocsyn: 6:01pm On May 10, 2017
posting is a normal exercise in forces no complain please undecided
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by khallyberry: 6:01pm On May 10, 2017
ineffectual vegetable is at it again
buhari sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by SalamRushdie: 6:04pm On May 10, 2017
EnkayDezign:

Congrats to Maj. General Oyebade, a veteran soldier, a gem in the Nigerian Army. I hope and pray that he becomes COAS someday. He has served Nigeria well, and his loyalty to this country remains unshaken. I came across an old video documentary of the Liberian civil war in which he appeared, fearless discussing with rebels. He was a captain then.

Given the opportunity, I would love to sit with him and talk about his days in ECOMOG.

See video

Twale sir!

Interesting Video ..That young rebel commander Rambo got me thinking of life

1 Like

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Smooyis(m): 6:04pm On May 10, 2017
I know God will always subjugate all plans to oppress and wilfully dominate the south.

Only a righteous leader can rule Nigeria successfully. I really concur.

1 Like

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Amarabae(f): 6:05pm On May 10, 2017
why are they doing it now? I smell ulterior motive. My two eyes are open. Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by michoim(m): 6:05pm On May 10, 2017
wristbangle:

The problem with ignorant people like you is that when something glaring is visible that even a blind person can testify to it, you twist the picture so people can follow your stupidity.

Aside from the fact that you fail to read/understand this simple piece of article, I think it's time you go for comprehension difficulty deliverance.

Good thoughts, my brother.
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by klax(m): 6:06pm On May 10, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
When i said that Buhari had a mission planned when he made the ex commissioner a coordinator, they thought i was joking. Now Irabor has been posted out of Nigeria.
Let the Northernization of Nigeria begin.

Please blame edo people and the foolish Oshiomhole for any shortcoming in any post in Nigeria. They love apc let them enjoy it that way.

1 Like

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 10, 2017
I came to checking names of promoted officers.
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by obembet(f): 6:08pm On May 10, 2017
wristbangle:

The problem with ignorant people like you is that when something glaring is visible that even a blind person can testify to it, you twist the picture so people can follow your stupidity.

Aside from the fact that you fail to read/understand this simple piece of article, I think it's time you go for comprehension difficulty deliverance.

See how U finish the guy

U wicked
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by sorry1(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2017
I didn't read but I know that the shakeup will. be ethnically oriented, Nigeria is evil.

1 Like

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by EnkayDezign: 6:09pm On May 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Interesting Video ..That young rebel commander Rambo got me thinking of life

Lol...no worries, you're good smiley

1 Like

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Aburi001: 6:09pm On May 10, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
When i said that Buhari had a mission planned when he made the ex commissioner a coordinator, they thought i was joking. Now Irabor has been posted out of Nigeria.
Bro, try and read and UNDERSTAND before commenting
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2017
wristbangle:

Bros, this is not about defending buhari which I never made any statement of such in my comment. If you check my previous comments on my view about PMB, you will know my stand.

The ignorant guy said Gen Irabor has been demoted but the article says otherwise.

Don't be naive nor allow your emotion to becloud your sense of reasoning.

He was kicked upstairs
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 10, 2017
But wait ooo, I thought these officers work in fields related to what they studied in school.
How can someone who is in charge and professional in logistics be moved to an accounting position?
what will he/she be doing?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by larrypourl(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2017
Its needed!

Big size quality men's loafers for sale

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by anyebedgreat: 6:24pm On May 10, 2017
dangote7510:
God bless Gen. Ezugwu
Dis guy mehn.. . even without uniform you will know he is a soldier.

1 Like

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Iceberg3: 6:25pm On May 10, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:

Yes, he was promoted out of Nigeria. You people don't know what you're dealing with. If GEJ had been as submissive as the coordinator, Turai Yaradua would have won the 2015 Presidential election. But as i said, continua, the days ahead will open una eyes.

that dont know anything..that was how former agric minister,Adeshina,was 'praised' and 'promoted' as MD of ADB to pave way for grass_for_fulani_herdsmen importing gemade!
They dont know anything..

2 Likes

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Angelineke(f): 6:27pm On May 10, 2017
I don't understand this. My younger brother just finished his degree program with a good grade but instead of waiting to serve (NYSC) he jumped into force (army) with his school cert. I'm confussed. Is there any iota of sense in his decision?
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Iceberg3: 6:27pm On May 10, 2017
larrypourl:
Its needed!
Big size quality men's loafers for sale
u gat suede or velvet among them?
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by oluxy(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:

Oga! Is Irabor the only person on the list or the only Christian? In the military setting that is a higher calling. He's now to handle higher task which is multinational and multitasking than his previous post.

So, to him is even jubilation because he may be earning morethan his previous post.

Pls endavour to understand the article before you comment.

1 Like

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by chloride6: 6:30pm On May 10, 2017
Omo see A.boki moves

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They took nearly all the yorubas heading combatant positions to adminstrative positions .

Well, nobody is taking over your goverment.

Seems Bubu will not be around for a while.

1 Like

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by malware: 6:31pm On May 10, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Check well they are all igbos. They have been replaced with hausas.

What do you mean by replaced? Must you display your illiteracy anywhere you go?

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by larrypourl(m): 6:49pm On May 10, 2017
Iceberg3:
u gat suede or velvet among them?
No suede only leather available and they're very nice
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by seguntijan(m): 6:52pm On May 10, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:

The problem is that some of you read unnecessary meaning to things, during GEJ time no Muslim or Northerner question his appointment, even though he favoured one part than the other.
for your information
GEJ Appointments in the past 5+yrs the north never cried out nobody said he was trying to christanize Nigeria.
The list amongst others goes thus:
1. NIMET – Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2. NNPC – Eng. Andrew Yakubu
3. NIMASA – Patrick Apobolokemi
4. PENCOM – Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5. FERMA – Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6. DPR – Mr. George Osahon
7. Bank Of Industry – Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8. Nigerian Content Dev. Agency – Mr. Ernest Nwanpa
9. Consumer Protection Agency – Mrs Dupe Atoki
10. NCC – Engr. Eugene Juwa
11. NAMA – Engr. Nnamdi Udoh
12. NCAA – Engr. Akikuotu
13. FAAN – Mr. George Uriesi
14. NCAT – Capt. Chinere Kalu
15. SEC – Ms. Aruma Otteh
16. Sovereign Wealth Fund – Uche Orji
17. NAFDAC – Dr Paul Orhil
18. FIIRO – Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo
19. Maritime Academy Of Nigeria – Oron Joshua Okpo
20. Railway Corporation – Eng. Seyi Sijuwade
21. Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation – Mrs. Sally Mbanefo
22. Budget Office Of The Federation – Dr Bright Okogwu
23. NERDC – Prof Godswill Obioma
24. NEXIM – Mr R. R Orya
25. Standard Organization Of Nigeria – Dr Joseph Odumodu
26. Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation – Emeka Nkem Mba
27. Industrial Training Fund – Prof. LongmasWapmuk
28. National University Commission – Prof. Okojie
29. NESREA – Mrs. N.S Benebo
30. MDG Office – Dr. Precious Gbenio
31. Surveyor General Of The Federation – Peter Chigozie
32. Statistician General Of The Federation – Dr. Yemi Kale
33. Accountant General Of The Federation – Mr. Jonah Otunla
34. Auditor General Of The Federation – Samuel Yonongo Ukura
35. National Orientation Agency – Mike Omieri
36. News Agency Of Nigeria – Oluremi Oyo/Mr Ima Niboro
37. NEPC E/S – David I Adelugba
38. NEPZA – Mr. Olugbenga Kuye
39. BPP – Engr Emeka Ezeh
40. NECO – Prof. Promised Okpala/
Professor Monday Joshua
41. SURE-P – Gen. Martin Luther-Agwai
42. TRCN- PROF WOEKOCHA
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by lukaf17(m): 6:53pm On May 10, 2017
Trump just sack fbi head because he help buhari win election : FFK Eze ndigbo of Yoruba land ipob let celebrate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ozoemena Is Dead! Gunmen Assassinate Imo State APC Chairman / Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi / Labour Party Rejects Collation Of Results Of Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.