Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected (47748 Views)

Major Shake-up As 37 Nigerian Army Generals Redeployed / FIRS N8.5 Trillion Target: 50 Directors, Others Affected In Massive Shake-Up / Fear Grips Osinbajo, As Massive Shake-up Hits Customs, 24-hours After Northern M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by purplekayc(m): 6:55pm On May 10, 2017
What's the reason for this?

1 Like

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by DLuciano: 6:58pm On May 10, 2017
wristbangle:

The problem with ignorant people like you is that when something glaring is visible that even a blind person can testify to it, you twist the picture so people can follow your stupidity.

Aside from the fact that you fail to read/understand this simple piece of article, I think it's time you go for comprehension difficulty deliverance.
must you insult someone before making your opinion? your rude and arrogant essay is only an opinion and not truth.

1 Like

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by wristbangle: 7:03pm On May 10, 2017
DLuciano:
must you insult someone before making your opinion? your rude and arrogant essay is only an opinion and not truth.

Boss me! It may look as if I am rude but it takes rudeness to knock senses into some people foolish reasoning.
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by RAMBO10: 7:21pm On May 10, 2017
@OSINBANJOSALIAR.NO INSULT INTENDED BUT AREU EDUCATED?
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by LordIsaac(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2017
Why is there an arabic inscription in their logo....? Nigeria is not an Islamic country neither is Arabic our official language. For the first time, I can see the Northernization policies...one Nijeria is fraud!

1 Like

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 10, 2017
This was deliberately done because of the fear of osibanjo becoming the president in the absense of buhari. What will be will definitely be

1 Like

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by RAMBO10: 7:22pm On May 10, 2017
@OSINBANJOSALIAR. plis are u educated?
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 10, 2017
LordIsaac:
Why is there an arabic inscription in their logo....?

Nigeria belongs to the North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by onatisi(m): 7:24pm On May 10, 2017
Something is happening.
Buhari is terribly sick
He has traveled out for an indefinite period
All osinbajo security personnel changed except his adc
Now the army has just reposted 147 senior officers.
All within 96hrs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 10, 2017
LordIsaac:
Why is there an arabic inscription in their logo....?

The Arabic word translation is

"Victory is from God alone"

it has being there all long please dont get some conspiracy ideas
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by ajepako(f): 7:38pm On May 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Wetin concern me?

Abeg ajepako you get used condom wey you don wash make you borrow me, my babe is coming for wrestling tonight grin grin tongue

Werey omo... No be your landlord wife again? grin grin
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 10, 2017
wristbangle:

Bros, this is not about defending buhari which I never made any statement of such in my comment. If you check my previous comments on my view about PMB, you will know my stand.

The ignorant guy said Gen Irabor has been demoted but the article says otherwise.

Don't be naive nor allow your emotion to becloud your sense of reasoning.
But he said posted out of country. How is that demotion? Although sometimes it is.
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 10, 2017
Jiang:

The Arabic word translation is

"Victory is from God alone"

it has being been there all long please dont get some conspiracy ideas
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by guchee(m): 7:52pm On May 10, 2017
sorry1:
I didn't read but I know that the shakeup will. be ethnically oriented, Nigeria is evil.
Ur name is SORRY!
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by maxwell767(m): 7:55pm On May 10, 2017
Seriously am I the only one that noticed the Arabic write Up on the symbol of Nigerian Army

lipsrsealed

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 10, 2017
RAMBO10:
@OSINBANJOSALIAR. plis are u educated?

How educated are Nigerians? That someone with d minimum qualification is the president. He is even sick and abroad. You're talking of education.

1 Like

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by BetaThings: 8:05pm On May 10, 2017
Iceberg3:

that dont know anything..that was how former agric minister,Adeshina,was 'praised' and 'promoted' as MD of ADB to pave way for grass_for_fulani_herdsmen importing gemade!
They dont know anything..

Pray to God that you will escape the yoke of your own hatred-induced falsehood and campaign of calumny
Adesina is from the South and also Jonathan's Agric Minister
He left office in 2015

Jonathan was part of Yaradua's team until the latter died. Did he retain all his ministers frpom the North and South
He sacked Danbazau as COAS and put in Ihejirika - the North did not complain
He sacked Remi Babalola who did not really do anything wrong - nobody complained

Yet you are complaining that Jonathan's Agric Minister was not retained by Buhari!

To show magnanimity, the election into ADB came as Jonathan was leaving office and as president elect, Buhari supported Adesina's bid
Adesina himself praised Buhari for his contribution to his success
But to you, Buhari should be castigated

This is a report dated MAY 28, 2015
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-28/nigerian-minister-survives-to-final-rounds-of-afdb-election-race
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by colossus91(m): 8:06pm On May 10, 2017
wristbangle:

The problem with ignorant people like you is that when something glaring is visible that even a blind person can testify to it, you twist the picture so people can follow your stupidity.

Aside from the fact that you fail to read/understand this simple piece of article, I think it's time you go for comprehension difficulty deliverance.
ah ahn na just for one stupid post hmmmm ok oo
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by dangwarmai(m): 8:08pm On May 10, 2017
Fineman87:

No you are the ignorant one here. Continue defending buhari. It runs in your blood to serve the aboki.
NO don't insult him, just tell us a better idea than his.
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by BetaThings: 8:11pm On May 10, 2017
skypeme:
This was deliberately done because of the fear of osibanjo becoming the president in the absense of buhari. What will be will definitely be

You should be able to do better than this
The Army cannot make Osinbajo president and they cannot stop him either
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 10, 2017
[quote author=wristbangle post=56392164]

Aside from the fact that you fail to read/understand this simple piece of article, I think it's time you go for comprehension difficulty deliverance. [/quote

Yeeeeeeeee yeeeeeeeee woooooooooo chai chai chai

You have finished him oooooooo.
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Reals(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2017
when ffk spoke about this development his very own were against him now...see na
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by kuuljay(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2017
illitrate:
But wait ooo, I thought these officers work in fields related to what they studied in school.
How can someone who is in charge and professional in logistics be moved to an accounting position?
what will he/she be doing?
what if the head of the logistics dept read accountinggo school you no gree, perhaps every political appointee must study political science
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:36pm On May 10, 2017
wristbangle:

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by AFRICQA(m): 8:39pm On May 10, 2017
fyneguy:

You are not a knucklehead.
Irabor was actually promoted!
ur definition of been promoted, too bad for u
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by hero2000: 8:57pm On May 10, 2017
Angelineke:
I don't understand this. My younger brother just finished his degree program with a good grade but instead of waiting to serve (NYSC) he jumped into force (army) with his school cert. I'm confussed. Is there any iota of sense in his decision?

Maybe unemployment thingz.
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by four4: 8:58pm On May 10, 2017
all what I am seeing is Adamu, musa, yusuf , muhamed , ladam.......... northernisation continue. well 2019 is around the corner, middle belt or south east should be ready
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by four4: 9:06pm On May 10, 2017
maxwell767:
Seriously am I the only one that noticed the Arabic write Up on the symbol of Nigerian Army

lipsrsealed
one chance contree. very soon that will be our official language.
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by paramakina202: 9:12pm On May 10, 2017
Something is cooking.
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by sleuthhound: 9:19pm On May 10, 2017
wristbangle:

Bros, this is not about defending buhari which I never made any statement of such in my comment. If you check my previous comments on my view about PMB, you will know my stand.

The ignorant guy said Gen Irabor has been demoted but the article says otherwise.

Don't be naive nor allow your emotion to becloud your sense of reasoning.
lmao, nice one.... Bros na dis Recession dey cos mk pple dem dey para gan o, na y dem no dey read news well b4 findin quarrel.
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by stonemasonn: 9:32pm On May 10, 2017
thank God general I Atahiru has been posted to head the fight in Sambisa, Enugu people can now rest from Fulani herdsmen wahala.
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Biodun556(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2017
Coup de tat in order if it is confirmed that the President was poisoned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic) / Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang / Have You Collected Your NIMC Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.