Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh (13942 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real / Movie Star Omotola Jalade Pose Nude In South Africa [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by JamieNaija(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2017
Nollywood Veteran Actress, Genevieve Nnaji who is directing her new movie "Lion Heart" in enugu, took time to unwind.

She took a picture with a pose that her close friend, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde did revealing her backside. You can see more on the link below, She and Nkem Owoh were also pictured dabbing.

Genevieve Nnaji Film "Lion Heart" is gaining airwaves even before its release as her cast includes a lot of stars like Peter Okoye, Pete Edochie, Phyno, Nkem Owoh, Chief Zebrudaya etc.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/genevieve-nnaji-stuns-in-new-photo-dabs.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by Unionised(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2017
So na wetin you see for the whole picture be that?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by Partnerbiz(f): 4:40pm On May 10, 2017
Where is chika ike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by profnews: 4:42pm On May 10, 2017
who get this pikin...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 10, 2017
where is backside oooo!!!!! Because na why I open the thread be that.:::

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by zodd(m): 4:47pm On May 10, 2017
grin old man dab
watch new yoruba movies here
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by benedictnsi(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Where is chika ike

these are advanced and 5 star actors ...... or is Chika Ike a Dab professor

Chai... my man Nkem Owoh with that his ogene dance. gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by Elkay3: 4:57pm On May 10, 2017
OrestesDante:
where is backside oooo!!!!! Because na why I open the thread be that.:::

Bros, check backyard...
Lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 10, 2017
Elkay3:

Bros, check backyard... Lol
grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by BoosBae(f): 7:15pm On May 10, 2017
See her lovely body shape. Flat tummy on point. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 10, 2017
Two years old Marvelous, is the funniest kid on YouTube right now
watch his new comedy short film featuring his beautiful sisters cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:44pm On May 10, 2017
nice
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by Megilicious(f): 7:50pm On May 10, 2017
undecidedabeg wey d bck syd ohhhh, i neva c am
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by Tynasparks(f): 8:46pm On May 10, 2017
What is Nkem Owoh doing ?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by Epositive(m): 9:30pm On May 10, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by Came: 9:38pm On May 10, 2017
Who wan follow Omo sexy drag big yansh, una need to see omo sexy life to confirm her yansh, the yansh no be here ooooo!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by LesbianBoy(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2017
where did genevieve get her figure 8 from?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by LesbianBoy(m): 9:46pm On May 10, 2017
Came:
Who wan follow Omo sexy drag big yansh, una need to see omo sexy life to confirm her yansh, the yansh no be here ooooo!!!

Azin! Her husband dey enjoy o! UKWU! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by LecciGucci: 9:46pm On May 10, 2017
Came:

Nyash wey dem don uver use wey don delapidate . Her shape don scatter
I saw her for bb naija house n i was disappointed

Even tho she don marry shez is lazy at her young age she cant just keep up shape.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by pweetiedee(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2017
LecciGucci:

Nyash wey dem don uver use wey don decapitate . Her shape don scatter
I saw her for bb naija house n i was disappointed

Even tho she don marry shez is lazy at her young age she cant just keep up shape.

he wasn't talking about shape, e was talking about backside. Some people have backside, no shape, some have shape with moderate backside
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by pweetiedee(m): 10:11pm On May 10, 2017
Genevieve and her cute body
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by LecciGucci: 10:12pm On May 10, 2017
pweetiedee:

he wasn't talking about shape, e was talking about backside. Some people have backside, no shape, some have shape with moderate backside

Omotala nyash is dilapidated.. thats what im tellin u.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by dollyjoy(f): 10:39pm On May 10, 2017
I no see yansh!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by OKorowanta: 11:08pm On May 10, 2017
LecciGucci:

Omotala nyash is dilapidated.. thats what im tellin u.

Na you dilapidate am?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by crazyABO(m): 11:11pm On May 10, 2017
Gene back side dey learn ni for were omotola own dey shocked but when it comes tto beauty black is beautiful grin Gene gat that smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by SammieLowkey(m): 11:19pm On May 10, 2017
Cute one

MEANWHILE

My friend kept disturbing me to watch a nollywood
movie he acted...
I finally did and i saw him with a very big hand fan
blowing the igwe from part 1- part 4..
John I don watch ur film oo
Abeg stop disturbing me biko.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by judgedredd22(m): 4:35am On May 11, 2017
mystangel1:
Two years old Marvelous, is the funniest kid on YouTube right now

watch his new comedy short film featuring his beautiful sisters cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by JamieNaija(m): 10:31am On May 11, 2017
Na mercy johnson fit compete with Omotola.

crazyABO:
Gene back side dey learn ni for were omotola own dey shocked but when it comes tto beauty black is beautiful grin Gene gat that smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by Jeus(m): 11:51am On May 11, 2017
Mercy Johnson own beat am sef.

JamieNaija:
Na mercy johnson fit compete with Omotola.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by IAmAmbrose(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2017
Genevive don dey fat o ..... Am just passing sha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by kenny1st(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2017
Can somebody tell this Omolola that she is no longer that young girl she used to be, posing and following this kids fashion trends. Ewobotunsefatemonu lol...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido And Chidinma Emerge Winners At The Kora Awards 2012 / Beautiful Pictures Of Jaiye Kuti, Husband And Children / Is Sarkodie Dead Or Alive? Read Sarkodie's Death Hoax || Www.naijaram.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.