Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh (13965 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real / Movie Star Omotola Jalade Pose Nude In South Africa [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by Bhenjii(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2017
Join me on this *global* (worldwide) platform:
https://phngh.club/?r=Bhenji
*PHnGH* pays ! The website is SSL secure (Notice the padlock sign when you visit the URL)
Invest your BITCOIN ONLY.
***100% growth in 10 (ten) full days. ***+10% Referrer Bonus
YOU WILL NEVER REGRET MAKING THIS CHOICE.
Contact me on 08139607941 (whatsapp)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 11, 2017
watch the funniest boy on YouTube in this short comedy film. he is just Two years old but he is so funny cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en

check out his YouTube channel and subscribe for more
https://m.youtube.com/my_videos?client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by titopius(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2017
vaseline crew guys position nd do the needful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 11, 2017
All Igbo cast.
I've always known that deep down, the girl is a tribal bigot.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by Kobicove(m): 6:19pm On May 11, 2017
Still searching for the backside undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by legitnow: 1:04am On May 13, 2017
Joavid:
All Igbo cast.

I've always known that deep down, the girl is a tribal bigot.

No dat is highly unfair of u to use such undeserving name on a hard working lady.Those are class act and A list celebs. There are other cast members that are not so high profile and hence not stated in the intro advert.

Besides, yoruba and igbo are not twins and should not be viewed as such. They both have their native film industry spoken in their respective languages and show casing their respective cultures.

They are very much separate entity with clearly defined boundary. Though have mutual respect and sometimes agree to disagree. Our diversity and differences is worthy of respect.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh by ftsa: 2:27am On May 13, 2017
Cool cash awaits you here. Click here to register. www.adnow.com/?referral=286125

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Dumelo Joins Politics Picks Form For Member Of Parliament / Da Grin Funeral Pictures / Omarion, & Mario. Not In Dancing But Who'se More Handsome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.