Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,841 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

I Want To Change My Nationality - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Change My Nationality (6229 Views)

What Is Your Nationality? / What Do I Say My Nationality Is? / Dual Nationality Nigeria/uk Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by NosaHenry(m): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2010
nice-guy10:

Good, why cant you change your Nationality to Yemen or lraq? Ye ye man.

Who tell you she is a man
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by CarlosVent(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2010
pls U should be thanking God that ur a Nigerian than dis ur rubbish talk
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2010
CarlosVent:

pls U should be thanking God that your a Nigerian than dis your rubbish talk

Why?
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by geometry(m): 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2010
guys,4 one to admit to changing citizenship has a lot of reasons attached to it, i.e joblessness,meager salary,police brutality, in short endless frustration. embarassed and how many years are u assigned be alive and to witness most it wasted due some people's greediness and selfishness.;just a few percentage of us that have turned animals calling themselves our leaders. ladies and gents ,if i have my way;i rather be a second class citizeen somewhere else and leave meanifully than being in my country struggling to be a 4th class,so to say.
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by jumaingirl(f): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2010
There is nothing bad in changing ones Nationality. you can try NIGER REPUBLIC.
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by mystics(m): 12:28am On Jan 12, 2010
please can i have ur passport so i can pass it to mr president?
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by bkbaybe99: 4:35am On Jan 12, 2010
I hear Turkmenistan is giving out free citizenship!!!!lolol
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by tureal(m): 5:23am On Jan 12, 2010
NL notin we nor go hear for dis place,, any how though is easy to change nationality just look for a ganian man and get married,, best of luck
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by otukpo(f): 11:30am On Jan 12, 2010
@ poster
what are u waiting for?
U don't need anybody's permission to do it and Nigeria won't even miss u.
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by Austin234(m): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2010
I rather die a Nigerian than to change nationality. We can make Nigeria better than we met it. God bless nigeria. amen
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2010
@ OTUKPO
Abole? R u frm Benue state?
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by toideve(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2010
ye ye de smell, MSCHEW!
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by blackcat1: 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2010
@Poster and the rest of you yobbos (the ones condemning my beloved country)! What have you done for my country Nigeria lately to improve it (hisses and walks away)
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by Wrex(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2010
i don't blame you jare, u can try the carribean, i will change my nationality if i have the chance, i gave up on this country a long time ago
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by Amjustme: 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2010
We really cant give up on our country there is something our leaders are doing that is wrong but its not new, it just shows there are steps d followership should take that we have not taken. If u change ur nationality and 2years from now things get better what do u do? u change back 2 a Nigerian again?! then what have you become? A National Prostitute lol
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by boyt1: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2010
See what frustration cause this Bobo. my advise is not changing the country, but you changing your attitude towards life. make the best out of life no matter where you are.
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by ayettymama(f): 2:26am On Jan 13, 2010
i just came here to laugh!!! *skippin away*
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 13, 2010
I wonder why people are verbally abusing the original poster, just because she expressed her desire to change her nationality?

It's her choice, and no one else's. A lot of hypocrites on here. . .and a lot who would jump at US citizenship, given the free choice. just too cowardly to admit it. What ab ;Dout all you Green Cardl lottery applicants - where are you lot?

Folk tend to go where they feel most at home, it's what humans do.
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by liveurlife: 9:33am On Jan 13, 2010
Hello dear I feel you. the good news is you can change your country and believe me its worth the hassle.
I know off Nigerians who have and because you asked I'll begin a series to show you how on this forum.
hope I can make the time this week.
don't loose faith in Nigeia tho.
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by mamagee3(f): 2:02am On Jan 14, 2010
You can't change your Nationality
It's impossible, tell your friend goodluck with that
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by ADEBOSUN(m): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2010
You know you could always become an Haitian o,
Typical Nigerian mentality, rather than so pe ti e, we complain about everything,
Be the solution!
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by niceguy10: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2010
Why cant you change your Nationality to Lake chad? Or better still yemen?
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by Virgo83(m): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2010
I won't ask you not to change your Nationality, you only have to vigilant not to have nationalize yourself to a Country Like Italy: Hope you heard what is going on there in Rosarno, Italy.
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by Anabel(f): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2010
you can go ahead and change it, who cares, you love your country for good and can't stand when it is bad, maybe you will be the nxt to carry a suicide bomb, i guess farouk started his by saying he wants to change his nationality
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by flekan(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2010
nice-guy10:

Why cant you change your Nationality to Lake chad? Or better still yemen?

I can see that your still obsessed with Yemen. You need to let it go or your gonna end up being him
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2010
Anabel:

you can go ahead and change it, who cares, you love your country for good and can't stand when it is bad, maybe you will be the nxt to carry a suicide bomb, i guess farouk started his by saying he wants to change his nationality

Can you remember when last Nigeria was good?
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by switchmax8: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2010
Did your parents disown you that wants you to change your nationality?Well,you are free to change your nationality remember with green or red passport you are still a blackman or a nigerian
Re: I Want To Change My Nationality by chiogo(f): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2010
Siena:

Can you remember when last Nigeria was good?
LMAO! Exactly.

@poster, go right ahead. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finland-how Is The Place / Air Peace Warns Against Fake Website ‘Defrauding’ UK-Bound Travellers / Info About Oyo North(igbeti And Igboho)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.