Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (78615 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by adecz: 7:51pm On May 10, 2017
Igbos love to follow the
wrong course or persons;

When they lose out &
arrive at a dead end;

They begin to shout "MARGINALISATION",
and threaten "SECCESSION"!!

Nzeogwu, Odumegwu, NPP, PDP, Nwazuruike,
MASSOB, IPOB, Kanu......

They are at it again;
Una no dey tire to carry last¿¿?? undecided

Just like any politician in Muslim north,
shouts "SHARIA" & the poor masses will
blindly follow him to be used as shit paper/
cannon fodder & discarded;

In SE, just shout BIAFRA & all the jobless,
ignorant dregs & area men of Head Bridge, Onitsha &
Ariarah markets will come out, chanting Nzobuh, Nzobuh, enyimba, enyi... To be happily
gunned down by trigger happy MOPOL
& Soldiers returning from Sambisa Forest.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2017
Nnamdi kanu uniting the south East more and more.
The sun shall rise again.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by azimibraun: 7:56pm On May 10, 2017
The beginning of the end of Kanu as a Man seeking for an independent Biafra. He is now rather trying to be the new igbo political leader in Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by ESDKING: 7:59pm On May 10, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu making waves since time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by ozowarac: 8:00pm On May 10, 2017
Diebyfire05:
Akumbe! We know you, if you like change your name and everything. Check below for your identity

una go kill person here oooooooooooooooooh.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:00pm On May 10, 2017
hardywaltz:
Ekwueme out of respect for you I will not comment however Sir, kindly tell Nnamdi Kanu and his illiterate band called IPOB to carve Anambra State out of their useless Map.
He should start his agitation from his Local Government and then State before coming to Anambra.

Modified : God in heaven will not allow me to be in the same Country as the intolerable Igbos, is it by force that all Igbos must join us silly call for Biafra..
The truth is that there is no difference between IPOB and Boko Haram, if u doubt me read the comments below...
chai! JoE Igbokwe kal Igbos RATS/hopeless pipu without direction and now u just put ice on Igbos bread.Igbos yaf suffered.One can't help pity them but never,I dnt PITY TERRORIST

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 8:01pm On May 10, 2017
Your smelling sorry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by 1metre: 8:01pm On May 10, 2017
Diebyfire05:
Akumbe! We know you, if you like change your name and everything. Check below for your identity
but nwanne, I want to ask a question. Why did nnamdi kanu left the remaining guys in prison and accept bail personally. As a patriotic comrade, I tot he was supposed to do other wise What's the fate of those three??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by ESDKING: 8:01pm On May 10, 2017
LeonOgu:

You're a big fool for addressing him this way

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Adiola(f): 8:04pm On May 10, 2017
hardywaltz:
Ekwueme out of respect for you I will not comment however Sir, kindly tell Nnamdi Kanu and his illiterate band called IPOB to carve Anambra State out of their useless Map.
He should start his agitation from his Local Government and then State before coming to Anambra.

Modified : God in heaven will not allow me to be in the same Country as the intolerable Igbos, is it by force that all Igbos must join us silly call for Biafra..
The truth is that there is no difference between IPOB and Boko Haram, if u doubt me read the comments below...
no all Yoruba's must stay put of Biafra news

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by bosco2017: 8:06pm On May 10, 2017
Nnandi Kanu is God sent. Every situation has an end . Igbos have woken up .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 8:09pm On May 10, 2017
The zoo called nigeria is now crying

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 8:11pm On May 10, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
My friend, you are not an Igbo man not to talk of being Anambra indigen.
Try going to school
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Engritodo: 8:13pm On May 10, 2017
all hail Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by famzynet: 8:14pm On May 10, 2017
hardywaltz:

Obviously an Afonja claiming to be Igbo. You can not see us( John cena style) . Zuzuru puo eba a!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Adiola(f): 8:14pm On May 10, 2017
1metre:
but nwanne, I want to ask a question. Why did nnamdi kanu left the remaining guys in prison and accept bail personally. As a patriotic comrade, I tot he was supposed to do other wise What's the fate of those three??
until you type in good English, he has no answer for you .Muslim boy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:19pm On May 10, 2017
hardywaltz:
Try going to school
How?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by cole265(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2017
adecz:
Igbos love to follow the
wrong course or persons;

When they lose out &
arrive at a dead end;

They begin to shout "MARGINALISATION",
and threaten "SECCESSION"!!

Nzeogwu, Odumegwu, NPP, PDP, Nwazuruike,
MASSOB, IPOB, Kanu......

They are at it again;
Una no dey tire to carry last¿¿?? undecided

Just like any politician in Muslim north,
shouts "SHARIA" & the poor masses will
blindly follow him to be used as shit paper/
cannon fodder & discarded;

In SE, just shout BIAFRA & all the jobless,
ignorant dregs & area men of Head Bridge, Onitsha &
Ariarah markets will come out, chanting Nzobuh, Nzobuh, enyimba, enyi... To be happily
gunned down by trigger happy MOPOL
& Soldiers returning from Sambisa Forest.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by fuckumods(m): 8:22pm On May 10, 2017
hardywaltz:

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by DeadlyViper000: 8:22pm On May 10, 2017
[s]
hardywaltz:

[/s]
which Anambra?
anumanu

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 8:23pm On May 10, 2017
hardywaltz:

It's not by force to comment bro. You are not an Igbo, and trying to disguise your self by uttering this ludecrous jagon is amusingly disappointing.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by akigbemaru: 8:24pm On May 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Nnamdi Kanu is Buhari's nightmare

At the mention of Nnamdi Kanu, Buhari will defecate in his gown

Nnamdi Kanu spent 2 years in Kuje prison without good food, without good health care, without electricity, without good and fresh air

He came out healthy, smiling, happy, well nourished

Buhari spent the last 2 years in a $60 million mansion with Air conditioner 24/7, he has chefs that cooks healthy food for him, he sleeps in a $4 million bed every night, he has 300 security personnel, he has the most experienced doctors on earth

Meanwhile, he's now in London battling an unknown disease

Please, i will like to spend the rest of my life in Kuje prison so i will look like Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by anaton(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2017
omooba969:

What will happen to him @Upper Iweka?

Believe me, you don't want to know.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 10, 2017
hardywaltz:

Mad man. I am a pure Anambrarian and a Prince for that matter. I won't mention my village though.

FYI, Nnamdi Kanu has my support and my whole family from Anambra. We all but pray that he achieves it without blood.

But never you in your wildest dream say Anambra does not support Kanu. Don't ever try that at Onitsha or Anambra. You are taking a high risk because Nnamdi Kanu has more followers than any politician in Igbo land now.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2017
hardywaltz:

boko member spotted angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2017
hardywaltz:

let me catch u complaining about buhari or army brutality not to talk of police

cheers

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Mad man. I am a pure Anambrarian and a Prince for that matter. I won't mention my village though.

FYI, Nnamdi Kanu has my support and my whole family from Anambra. We all but pray that he achieves it without blood.

But never you in your wildest dream say Anambra does not support Kanu. Don't ever try that at Onitsha or Anambra. You are taking a high risk because Nnamdi Kanu has more followers than any politician in Igbo land now.
Every Nigerian is a Prince on the internet.
Onye Oshi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2017
Copied

Nmandi Kanu Shekau
Few days after the released of IPOb leader Kanu 81 Chibok Girls has been released from bokoharam captivity.
There are two things involved; its either Ipob were responsible for their release or Bokoharam and Igbos are synonym.
another account also learned that part of condition which Bokoharams gave to FG for the release of Chibok Girls is to release Nmandi Kanu!
FG is hiding something o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Klington: 8:48pm On May 10, 2017
hardywaltz:

. Afonja masquerade n Biafra painment are like,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by sapele914(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2017
etebefia:
I hope something good comes out from all the consultations, it's time the Igbos leave this current arrangement that has not favoured us and save the future from all the mess we experience in this country. The future of our children must be secured in a country that provides them the needed opportunity to thrive.
MUMU a majority tribe complaining in Nigeria, lazy man,what will us minorities say, you ignorant,misguided, selfish zionist. Tell me two resources you have in the south east?he will say Niger delta oil that the Federal Government used to develop the south east,Lazy boy what happened to the coal mines and palm oil?oh you are waiting for the Federal Government to come and develop it,then you easterners will say it is our own,Big Ole.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 10, 2017
hardywaltz:

Every Nigerian is a Prince on the internet.
Onye Oshi

You have gotten your 5 minutes of fame. Can you now go back to the oblivion you came out from?

N.B
Remember to honour the Upper Iweka invitation someone gave you on the first page. If you come out breathing, inbox me your account for 20 k.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA / Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) / Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.