Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (78628 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by muffyt05: 8:53pm On May 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Nnamdi Kanu is Buhari's nightmare

At the mention of Nnamdi Kanu, Buhari will defecate in his gown

Nnamdi Kanu spent 2 years in Kuje prison without good food, without good health care, without electricity, without good and fresh air

He came out healthy, smiling, happy, well nourished

Buhari spent the last 2 years in a $60 million mansion with Air conditioner 24/7, he has chefs that cooks healthy food for him, he sleeps in a $4 million bed every night, he has 300 security personnel, he has the most experienced doctors on earth

Meanwhile, he's now in London battling an unknown disease

Please, i will like to spend the rest of my life in Kuje prison so i will look like Nnamdi Kanu

Werrey,you go just die like fowl or like HIV victim. Where you go put the age difference?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Lloydfolarin: 8:53pm On May 10, 2017
etebefia:
I hope something good comes out from all the consultations, it's time the Igbos leave this current arrangement that has not favoured us and save the future from all the mess we experience in this country. The future of our children must be secured in a country that provides them the needed opportunity to thrive.

Maybe you need to read Nigeria historical books written by Nigerians and foreigners who lived in Nigeria in 60s and 70s; not the Igbo version though. Then you ll understand that it's only your tribe and North that's really benefitted from this geographical arrangement. You are only wailing now cos your tribe is missing in Nigeria political and economic pictures but remember that your tribe was once romancing the Northerners at the expense of all the Southerners
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by goziedave(m): 8:54pm On May 10, 2017
this reminder of the Lord's saving grace. Two years have rolled by and we ain't tired of saying thank you ex President GEJ "One year today you confirmed this saying with that historical call. No word can describe my gratitude, so I sum it up with a Big THANK YOU. God bless you for saving my life and so many others with that call. We remember those killed in 2011 when Buhari lost,we can't help but imagine those who would have bn killed if buhari had lost in 2015,,we say a silent prayer even for those who killed themselves jubilating over Buhari's victory. We are indeed grateful to God for using you as a tool that we may never know the literal,connoti ve,idiomatic,proverbial meaning of that saying,"To spill the blood of monkeys and baboons,. Yes by that singular act,today we can sit back and watch the #IstandwithBuhari as they roll out their drums too! God bless you sir!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Moletemike: 9:01pm On May 10, 2017
Thankfully. At least he has gone to see his people( which he should have done first) instead of disgracing himself first at FFK dining table straight from Kuje. Misplaced priorities and ignorance.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by walosky(m): 9:06pm On May 10, 2017
Ideee! I salute you Sir!

My Amiable inlaw

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by sapele914(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Mad man. I am a pure Anambrarian and a Prince for that matter. I won't mention my village though.

FYI, Nnamdi Kanu has my support and my whole family from Anambra. We all but pray that he achieves it without blood.

But never you in your wildest dream say Anambra does not support Kanu. Don't ever try that at Onitsha or Anambra. You are taking a high risk because Nnamdi Kanu has more followers than any politician in Igbo land now.
Whatever part of the globe You and your family are you people need immediate help, just like how Jim Jones made his followers to leave San Francisco and brainwashed them to commit mass suicide in Guyana. MUMUS still waiting for space 1999. The man is till going back to prison he is only out on bail he hasn't been acquitted yet,he is on a begging mission the charge of treason which is no joke still lingers on his head,let him enjoy his brief breath of freedom, I bet you Alex Ekwueme will have told him to forget biafra in the most polite manner possible,no ndigbo man alive believes in the Nigeria project more than Alex Ekwueme,Nigeria gave him a name and made him who he is the former vice president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,or has Alex Ekwueme ever held any elected office East of the Niger?biafra is a pipe dream that only Crack heads believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by femolii: 9:08pm On May 10, 2017
Osu son
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2017
Enjoy your few weeks freedom, you going back to jail soon buddy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 10, 2017
sapele914:
Whatever part of the globe You and your family are you people need immediate help, just like how Jim Jones made his followers to leave San Francisco and brainwashed them to commit mass suicide in Guyana. MUMUS still waiting for space 1999. The man is till going back to prison he is only out on bail he hasn't been acquitted yet,he is on a begging mission the charge of treason which is no joke still lingers on his head,let him enjoy his brief breath of freedom, I bet you Alex Ekwueme will have told him to forget biafra in the most polite manner possible,it is a pipe dream that only Crack heads believe.

Young man, I can see you are from Warri. Why not stay focused in your Niger Delta republic?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2017
anaton:

Believe me, you don't want to know.

Go ahead tell me plz.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Opakan2: 9:26pm On May 10, 2017
Big Shame on those Ipob miscreants disturbing our peace on nairaland.. The same goat chanting biafrau.d upandan has started frolicking with politicians

Thank God I'm not a flatt.ie... really!
only God knows what I would have done to myself

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by 40ng: 9:27pm On May 10, 2017
Nice One ..."."

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Xway(m): 9:27pm On May 10, 2017
fuckboys:
she's married undecided
I knew that bro.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by sapele914(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Young man, I can see you are from Warri. Why not stay focused in your Niger Delta republic?
One Nigeria we ain't going nowhere,quite obvious you don't have any plot of land anywhere in Nigeria,i guess you crave anarchy since you have nothing to lose?MUMU, I have never heard Governor Obiano mention Biafra before, or did he mention it clandestinely to you and your royal family?Mr prince without a village, you know know say waffi no dey carry last? You better get with the program before it gets too late. A tribe that doesn't allow women to inherit property, which sane igbo girl will follow you to biafra?Nigeria has been reported to the United Nations because of this discrimination against women.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Agumbaa: 9:32pm On May 10, 2017
Enemies of Biafra are shameless and keep shifting the goal post, mana ette, ifana ibaga.

Abasi uyong fien Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by backtosender: 9:32pm On May 10, 2017
Kanu is a leader of IPOB WOULD WIDE......conducting referendum practices

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2017
Guys am from Anambra oh but can someone tell this Kalu guy to go nd do something good with is life cause to say the truth if the soul called Biafra happens there will be more blood among we the igbos we are still in Nigeria Igbo man is killing is own blood brother for land talk more of when biafra happens every Igbo man will like to be the first presido baba i stand with nigeria 100% no need for biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Agumbaa: 9:34pm On May 10, 2017
sapele914:
One Nigeria we ain't going nowhere,quite obvious you don't have any plot of land anywhere in Nigeria,i guess you crave anarchy since you have nothing to lose?MUMU I have never heard Governor Obiano mention Biafra before, or did he mention it clandestinely to you and your royal family?Mr prince without a village, you know know say waffi no dey carry last? You better get with the program before it gets too late.

Guy you post sh1t. It is not by prancing about and posting incomprehensible crap all over the space. Please next time try and punctuate your sentences.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 10, 2017
I am an Igbo man and I want Biafra, by all things legally possible, but not this way of IPOB shouting down on dissenting voices. If you cannot accommodate opposition then it simply mean you are already on the part of totalitarianism. May such country never come for indi'igbo.
Igbos are democrats by culture and traits, and you guys must not destroy the core of our existence. If you must win the heart of all and sundry, then you must learn to listen..... quote me wrong and get your ass burnt. sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Agumbaa: 9:36pm On May 10, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
Guys am from Anambra oh but can someone tell this Kalu guy to go nd do something good with is life cause to say the truth if the soul called Biafra happens there will be more blood among we the igbos we are still in Nigeria Igbo man is killing is own blood brother for land talk more of when biafra happens every Igbo man will like to be the first presido baba i stand with nigeria 100% no need for biafra

Yes Igbos have been killing themselves since God created Adam and Eve. Get da fvck outta here. If you are greedy and covetious, I am not greedy am not covetous, maybe it runs in your blood.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Agumbaa: 9:39pm On May 10, 2017
blues20:
I am an Igbo man and I want Biafra, by all things legally possible, but not this way of IPOB shouting down on dissenting voices. If you cannot accommodate opposition then it simply mean you are already on the part of totalitarianism. May such country never come for indi'igbo.
Igbos are democrats by culture and traits, and you guys must not destroy the core of our existence. If you must win the heart of all and sundry, then you must learn to listen..... quote me wrong and get your ass burnt. sad

People keep posting stupid stuffs about Biafra and IPOB, our people's stupidity is factory fitted, how will an Igbo man cast aspersions on his people to sound politically correct before his enemies, Yoruba people don't do that, Hausas don't even try that. Our over bearing attitude is our weak point, no wonder we have so many efulefus and traitors using their people to shine. I mean, who does that?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by BetaThings: 9:39pm On May 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yet Buhari overthrew them for nothing and set Nigeria on the part of uselessness

Correction
Some members of the Nigerian Army overthrew the useless NPN government
Under NPN, the term "austerity" entered Nigerian public governance lexicon
They massively rigged the 1983 election.
Rigging is the civilian equivalent of a military coup

Nigerians massively supported the coup of 1983

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by sapele914(m): 9:41pm On May 10, 2017
Agumbaa:

Guy you post sh1t. It is not by prancing about and posting incomprehensible crap all over the space. Please next time try and punctuate your sentences.
Sorry sir if na typo errors dey worry you. What you need is awareness not English, I could have written in Nnewi ibo to please you. See you in South Wales,June the 3rd.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:42pm On May 10, 2017
Agumbaa:

Yes Igbos have been killing themselves since God created Adam and Eve. Get da fvck outta here. If you are greedy and covetious, I am not greedy am not covetous, maybe it runs in your blood.
i wont blame your stupidity its just because u have never been in a war front or even a crisis that why you can sit in ur house nd type this rubish please recive brain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by 1miccza: 9:44pm On May 10, 2017
I might be wrong but in Nnamdi Kanu I see Nigeria"s first ever Civilian Igbo President. This sure could be explained by his visit to Ekwueme .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 10, 2017
Agumbaa:

People keep posting stupid stuffs about Biafra and IPOB, our people's stupidity is factory fitted, how will an Igbo man cast aspersions on his people to sound politically before his enemies, [b]Yoruba people don't do that, Hausas d[/b]on't even try that. Our over bearing attitude is our weak point, no wonder we have so many efulefus and to traitors using their people to shine. I mean, who does that?
Jack ass, if you are wise, then you'll understand my post. You are worked up with your emotion already, and don't expect me to behave like the bold in the bid to please a brother. As an Igboman, I have the right to air my view. This is part of our culture you IPOBians are toying with, shouting down on voices that don't agree with you. If you guys don't format your strategy...........
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Agumbaa: 9:47pm On May 10, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
i wont blame your stupidity its just because u have never been in a war front or even a crisis that why you can sit in ur house nd type this rubish please recive brain

Fvck you ignoramus, there is a what is called self determination and option of UN supervised referendum.

You fvcktard have changed the topic from Igbo man killing his brother for power and land, to now about war, war on what you ignorant cretin? War on what? Fvck ur empty tiny brain mehn, people like you disgust me.

Pls when u want to debate, stand on one point and develop it, stop prancing about like a dumb lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2017
Wow, see his house, a very humble man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Agumbaa: 9:52pm On May 10, 2017
blues20:

Jack ass, if you are wise, then you'll understand my post. You are worked up with your emotion already, and don't expect me to behave like the bold in the bid to please a brother. As an Igboman, I have the right to air my view. This is part of our culture you IPOBians are toying with, shouting down on voices that don't agree with you. If you guys don't format your strategy...........

Hey Gbongbo calm down. My post wasn't an attack on you, my post is on stupid Igbos who throw our people under the boss to appear good before other people.
There is an adage that says collectively we chase away the fox and caution the fowl at home.
It is so shameless our people like to cast aspersions on their own. I am an Igbo man first of all, where majority of my people stand is where u stand.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:54pm On May 10, 2017
Agumbaa:

Fvck you ignoramus, there is a what is called self determination and option of UN supervised referendum.

You fvcktard have changed the topic from Igbo man killing his brother for power and land, to now about war, war on what you ignorant cretin? War on what? Fvck ur empty tiny brain mehn, people like you disgust me. You are stupid that you dont know it i dnt have the time to brake thing down cause u are a fool but when it happens you will be on the street looking for food nd u will see people you love dead while your soul called hero kalu will be in his house with protection around him am sure ur dad was not born in d 60s that why u wont understand nd u are not based in Jos or other state that have faced crisis so kid just have a good night rest and pray to God to give you brain or ask your dad what he used your brain for or what he was thinking when he slept with ur mum to make u fool

Pls when u want to debate, stand on one point and develop it, stop prancing about like a dumb lunatic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:56pm On May 10, 2017
Agumbaa:

You fvcktard have changed the topic from Igbo man killing his brother for power and land, to now about war, war on what you ignorant cretin? War on what? Fvck ur empty tiny brain mehn, people like you disgust me. You are stupid that you dont know it i dnt have the time to brake thing down cause u are a fool but when it happens you will be on the street looking for food nd u will see people you love dead while your soul called hero kalu will be in his house with protection around him am sure ur dad was not born in d 60s that why u wont understand nd u are not based in Jos or other state that have faced crisis so kid just have a good night rest and pray to God to give you brain or ask your dad what he used your brain for or what he was thinking when he slept with ur mum to make u

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 10, 2017
Agumbaa:

Hey Gbongbo calm down. My post wasn't an attack on you, my post is on stupid Igbos who throw our people under the boss to appear good before other people.
There is an adage that says collectively we chase away the fox and caution the fowl at home.
It is so shameless our people like to cast aspersions on their own. I am an Igbo man first of all, where majority of my people stand is where u stand.
Sure brother... I do buy into your adage, but IPOB should learn to face opposition with facts, figures and reason, especially when it coming from a concerned brother....... Honestly, I'll love to witness a united Igbo front working for our collective emancipation..... My apology for the attack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.