Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (103365 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 9:35am On May 11, 2017
Please don't start with the broke nigga chronicles. I dont want abeg, to find out if sex na food, go without all forms of sex for a year and give me a testimony. Did she ask you out.
sukkot:
sex na food ? and if you women enjoy it so much why is it that we men have to pay for everything when we go out on a date ? shouldnt you be the one paying us since we are scratching ya itch ?
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Harmoneasy: 9:37am On May 11, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
More reason why we need to sample our opposite sex in the other room before marriage. embarassed
the other room slay queen welcome o
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 9:42am On May 11, 2017
TinaAnita:

And what do you think a doctor can do about it? I hope you aren't insinuating surgery?
I'm not a doctor but I do know that there are organic ways to solving the problem
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by daredreman(m): 9:43am On May 11, 2017
philipobiz:

A doctor in complementary medicine

Okay... So wat are the ways
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by airminem(f): 9:45am On May 11, 2017
spafu:

Why are you laughing now? Did I say anything wrong? OK I love your mention.
**winks** zhank you
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 9:47am On May 11, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Granted the woman is ignorant, but what are you doing in an 'african thread'. The fact that we have a different orientation about life doesn't mean you should talk down on us. whoever you are, your adept ability to make hasty generalisations shows the depth and quality of your own education. Pls refrain from doing such
I'm African and I don't look down on anybody I was only saying what I have come to notice about my fellow Africans.. Education is important, it ended the killing of twins remember?
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by johnunor47: 9:47am On May 11, 2017
she had started fornicating already
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by sukkot: 9:49am On May 11, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Please don't start with the broke nigga chronicles. I dont want abeg, to find out if sex na food, go without all forms of sex for a year and give me a testimony. Did she ask you out.

abi ya head is paining you ni ?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4499687_aisha55_jpeg323b688fc9f8881f1735883f08d5e892
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 9:49am On May 11, 2017

4 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by fineboynl(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2017
[s]
AllforJesus7:

The bolded is a lie. Hence I doubt the credibility of this report.

That 9 in. long, 8 in. wide size you wrote is rubbish. The average woman cannot take it. 8 inches around is just about the size of a 75cl Eva water bottle.

The right average for most women is a 7in long and 5.5 in. wide peenis. That is the appropriate size for maximum pleasure without pain. You can be able to insert all you penis at 7in long and she will be stretched enough for orgasm/pleasure at 5.5in wide. And note that this size is still too large for young girls, virgins, or ladies with a naaturally small vagina.

Anything above that such as 7in long, 5.75 in wide penis may cause pain. Normally ladies would still be able to take it. But wen u begin to get to a 6in. wide peenis, pain comes along. You would have to spend a looooot of time in pre-intimacy to get her ready, yoiu would need lots of lubrication, you would not be able to have quickies as this would be painful for her, and you would not be able to have sex for long hours because she would feel sore and may need about 2 days to heal up after about 30 mins sex.

Now anything above a 6 in wide peenis or 8in long penis is for size queens only. (Freaks who love to stretch themselves beyond measure )

Most women who have gone through vaginal birth may not return back to their initial size but still a roughly 5.75-6 in wide and 7-7.5 in long peenis is enough to fill them maximally.

Conclusion:
Do not be obsessed with size. Abstain from sex before marriage. People who are obsessed with size are those who are bothered about frolicking and sleeping around. Besides you do not need size to please a woman, but skill and stamina.

Lastly, originally God made everything good. He has given you your perfect size. If you have a small penis, thats your perfect size. According to God's plan you are not even supposed to be bothered about size atall. You are supposed to abstain before marriage and when its time, you are supposed to marry your RIGHT partner. If you have a small penis it is because the right woman God made for you has a very small vagina. Hence you are her perfect match. You would please her.

She (according to God's plan) was a virgin on your wedding night, likewise you, you are a perfect match, you small peenis to her very small, vag, so you please her and she loves you. She is supposed to stick to only your peenis for life so according to her your peenis is very perfect and amazing. Happy couple.

Same for size kings. God made another size queen female for you. If you marry a wrong partner and coincidentally has a small vag, there will be trouble.

So sexual issues in marriage today is simply because men have neglected God's plan and they marry out of God's will. Men do not seek their God and marry wrong partners, misfits and wrong matches. Hence divorce, short marriages and broken relationships.

[/s] rubbish. guy my dick is 6inch in width and 7inch in length. nor be for mouth. this is average mark to pussy I done see. you never see pussy before that's why you are quoting me.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 9:59am On May 11, 2017
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 10:01am On May 11, 2017
fineboynl:
[s][/s] rubbish. guy my dick is 6inch in width and 7inch in length. nor be for mouth. this is average mark to pussy I done see. you never see pussy before that's why you are quoting me.

ok
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by rakazytee(f): 10:07am On May 11, 2017
Pathetic, comments everywhere, African women are done for, if it was a man that complain most comments 'll be go n remarry, without giving the woman any consideration. Most of u forget that u pass thru same hole, n d woman that brought you forth laboured in pain before that could happened.
If men have problem in satisfying there women, they covered it up with flimsy excuses but if it were women, the story changes tune.
What a world, what hypocrisy!
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 10:14am On May 11, 2017
that's because you av tested other joystick before you meant him. that's d most reason why we should not engage in sex before marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by alaskido(m): 10:16am On May 11, 2017
There is no joystick that is too small. Everything depends on how you use it. Some large joysticks cannot perform more than the small ones. Also the size of the womans virgina should also be considered. Some women are Indian wells and oceans, you can never satisfy them.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by DUMCHRIS(m): 10:21am On May 11, 2017
frubben:

Oga forget that tin, so people dick just b like carrot, dem go chook babe e go b like like say notin happen. the bible say test all spirit grin so in other word test ur product first to see wether it's authentic

Please it is 'spirits' not penis or vagina please don't quote the bible out of context
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by airminem(f): 10:31am On May 11, 2017
1st- Never get advice or counseling from a male pastor/counselor/friend regarding the issue. They just cant get into the system of how women's minds work, they give some advice like " women always complain" or "you should accept it that way" which even may increase the worries.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by TinaAnita(f): 10:37am On May 11, 2017
iRyan:
I'm not a doctor but I do know that there are organic ways to solving the problem

No loving and understanding wife would let her husband go through such uncertainties.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by vislabraye(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Sample isnt the same thing as use my brother

. So its okay to sample men b4 marriage
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 11:02am On May 11, 2017
LOL, i am not joking o, he was the one who asked me if sex was food
AllforJesus7:

Lol I know you are joking at the bolded.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by robosky02(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2017
ariklawani:
hmmm.doer is a serious issue. but as a Christian,all u need to do , is to manage him.God does not support divorce or separation .since is not domestic issue.during sex u can help him.missionary style is the best .try and always place hard pillow under ur bombom..y he gos in.u will feel it like is big..also if u can practice kegel exesecise to tighten up ur vigina.. it works like magic...u can also do doggy style y u lay down flat with ur tummy in bed..goodluck.

love dokita grin

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by robosky02(m): 11:17am On May 11, 2017
financialwoman:
There is nothing worse than marrying a "small" dude undecided

the key to solving this dilemma is sufficient lubrication and arousal and a good relationship with a partner have a much greater impact on sexual enjoyment for women. not his dick size undecided
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Tecno66: 11:18am On May 11, 2017
ijustdey:

http://pmexpressng.com/husband-penis-small-satisfy-wife/
A living dog is better than a dead lion. The thing small but you take am born two children. Is it not better than the one wey big so tey e dey reach the bottom but no pikins.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by vantage001: 11:18am On May 11, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Caroline Y you marry Chidi?

Officially our brodas from Southeast get small joystick grin

Go try my brodas from WEST!
na every thing una dey use do tribalism.
If they descend on your thread and panel beat your yoruba heads into submission, you will be the first to cry of tribalism.
Go to ikeja court and see how many yoruba women are complaining on the daily basis about their yoruba men due to erectile dysfuncntion, infidelity or even incest common among depraved yoruba men.
http://www..ng/news/please-separate-us-husband-impotent-wife-begs-judge
Weak as$ yoruba men who wants to blow others candle to make theirs shine brighter.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 11:32am On May 11, 2017
Imagine and she calls herself a church girl.

The p**y is over used.

Too many pastors how entered there.

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by robosky02(m): 11:37am On May 11, 2017
most people are not getting it right here

the woman said her man is not SATISFYING HER.

the solution therefore will not be in the size of the "cassava" big or small

but in how to use it well and achieve satisfaction

2 Key Tips For Pleasing a Woman - pre-intimacy and Afterplay

The key to making love to your wife so she'll adore you and get pleasure out of pleasing you is simple: make it about her. Make the effort to ensure that it's a thrilling experience for her. Two of the most important tips for pleasing a woman are:

1) pre-intimacy
2) Afterplay

I once heard a quote: "A man who engages in pre-intimacy understands sex. A man who engages in afterplay understands love."

If you want a happy wife and thereby a happy marriage then, you need to understand both sex and love. A wife needs (and deserves) high quality of both.

As for pre-intimacy, it should be your default rule. It doesn't mean that a woman never wants to skip quickly to sex. Quite the contrary. Women are far more sexual than men often imagine and tend to be very eager for sex if their man has built up their desire for him.

Plan ahead sometimes. Start the seduction outside the bedroom. Tell her what you want to do to her. Tell her what she does to you. Tell her what it'll be like.

Why? Because for her, love-making isn't just about the sex. Yes, a woman wants to ravaged and taken sometimes. But she also wants to be seduced.

Seduce her before you even get to the bedroom. Make it about her. And here's the cool part: if your focus is pleasing her, then her focus will be pleasing you. So when to engage in pre-intimacy and when to go straight for sex? You have two guidelines for that:

1) Make it about her. If you're not sure what I mean, make sure you've read The Key to Making Love.
2) Pay attention! If you're not sure what I mean, make sure you've read Sexually Pleasing a Woman.

As for afterplay, it's really not that hard-don't freak out! Just gently kiss her for a while and hold her for even longer. This will make her feel loved on an emotional level, not just desired on a physical level. Both are necessary.

If your afterplay heightens her desire, then it may end up being pre-intimacy, instead. All the better...unless you're exhausted at that point. Then I can't help you. Sorry.

I have a saying that I tell husbands, "Treat your woman like a queen. But be her king, not her subject (or another queen)." pre-intimacy can help make you her king. Afterplay will help you make her feel like a queen.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by megama: 11:55am On May 11, 2017
Exponental:
From experience, what size range can satisfy you madam
madam noo need cucumber self.from her complaint.what she need is big unripe plantain cool cool cool grin grin
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by IAmAmbrose(m): 12:21pm On May 11, 2017
folarinmiles:

Pacific or Atlantic

na pacific and Atlantic together o undecided
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by UTEWUOJO: 12:31pm On May 11, 2017
Kai!! one man's food is another man's poison, while my babe is busy complaining that my Joystick is too big, this woman is lamenting over her husband's crayfish joystick, abeg madam, am up for rent and I assure you that your life will never remain the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) / Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.