Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) (42071 Views)

Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) / Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by propertydeyng: 5:55pm On May 10, 2017
Tell your pastor to invest on a good sound proof door. Im a christian. Did they give you Noise pollution warning before they shut it down...Rich people life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by CuddleMe(f): 5:56pm On May 10, 2017
Billyonaire:
Yes, they owe me sleep every Friday night.
You can't stop them from worshiping. That's their right

1 Like

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by propertydeyng: 5:56pm On May 10, 2017
Tell your pastor to invest on a good sound proof door. Im a christian. Did they give you Noise pollution warning before they shut it down...Rich people life

3 Likes

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by shaddoww: 5:57pm On May 10, 2017
Are u sure u guys av not broken any rule of d Estate? Cos no b person wey 1st go report dey always dey right oooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by harrysingz: 5:58pm On May 10, 2017
HARRY O. INTER-LINKS OFFERS:

Projector and Screen rental

Do You Need Projector/Multimedia Projector For your

1. Training
2. Seminar
3. Wedding
4. Workshop
5. Office or business Presentation
6. Church seminar/ sermon/ activities
7. Club or group meeting
8. School programs
9. Recreational
10. campaign
11. Film show
12. Book launching
13. Education and illustration purposes
14. Promotion and demonstration
15. Advertising
16. Conference meeting
17. Summit
18. End of the year party and get together
19. Annual General Meeting
20. Dinner party
21. Burial ceremony (story of a life well spent of a dear mother or father)
22. Picnic
23. For any event that requires projector

Harryinterlinks@gmail.com

Projector At Split Of Second At Your Doorstep!

..... We make the difference.

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by Deepfreezer(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2017
Them never born the church that will come close to my house in naija. I will buy dj sets and make sure I blast music outside from morning till night on Sundays.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by tonytony208(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/05/10/estate-chairman-locks-out-rccg-members-from-property-at-osborn-phase-2

As shared by Eda,

The executives of Osborn Foreshore Estate Phase 2, locked my church, Our Redeemers House, RCCG, out of the Estate. And said we are disturbing them.

We are not the only church in the Estate. There are 2 others. But they locked just our church out. My pastor went to make inquiries as to the closure of the church at Alausa. And the govt officials said they don't have anything to do about it.

That its the work of the estate chairman. They have blocked all activities in the church since yesterday. They called police officials to arrest anyone who tries to enter.

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

If peace plea doesn't work, what about taking the legal path?
Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by Topgainer: 6:00pm On May 10, 2017
It is likely noise related and denying neighbors sleep at nights.
RCCG has the Vice President, a report on his table will turn the hunter to be the hunted.

3 Likes

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by MadCow1: 6:00pm On May 10, 2017
These churches really do take the piss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by amuijiji: 6:01pm On May 10, 2017
Una dey use una prayers spoil their juju..
Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 10, 2017
lol this is funny
Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by 007best: 6:02pm On May 10, 2017
Church inside an estate like that is suppose to be a soundproof....

Church self too much for everywhere....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by farem: 6:03pm On May 10, 2017
Laple0541:
That is a... BTW, sebi Ambo na *Redeemer*
Error!!!!
There is ONLY ONE Redeemer in Heaven and on Earth - Jesus Christ.
Ambode can be a redeemite.

3 Likes

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by enemyofprogress: 6:04pm On May 10, 2017
Thank God Osinbajo is a Redeemer. Make I give you his phone number?
Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by propertydeyng: 6:04pm On May 10, 2017
007best:

Thats part of change. Thats right. We need a change in Nigeria. I don't even care if it is my church i go to it happens. They need to obey sound laws in the estate.

9 Likes

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 10, 2017
neocortex:
Great move, a man will wake up early in the morning, go out and hustle.
When he returns home, you guys won't let him rest with your noise.
Thumbs up to the estate manager who values the welfare of his tenants.

nice post my friend.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 10, 2017
Finally, Nigerians are waking up to protect themselves from the noise pollution caused by these churches.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by enemyofprogress: 6:05pm On May 10, 2017
007best:

i have 25 and 15 mosques in my street alone all competing to be heard by the people

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by propertydeyng: 6:07pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:

Don't respect lawma then.. Its not their right. Its a priviledge. They are distracting other residents. Im a christian. Im just open minded. Thank God it didn't happen in USA.They will even add fine.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by sisisioge: 6:07pm On May 10, 2017
Noise is a pollution dude...very detrimental to healthy living.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by Topgainer: 6:08pm On May 10, 2017
Billyonaire:
Yes, they owe me sleep every Friday night.
Watch as they say you are a devil for that statement. Only devils and witches are disturbed by the noise of Pentecostals Churches in Residential-homes vicinity grin
The estate Chairman will be nicknamed a king demon and the prayer points will be (he should) fall and die by thunder. The biased reporter didn't tell us that they deny people sleep at nights through the loud deafening sound systems.
There should be laws that will ensure such Church/ Club houses/ mosques buildings meet a particular soundproof level such that any Gyration/loud music/praises is contained within the building.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by kitaatita: 6:08pm On May 10, 2017
You guys disturb a lot. You compete with power generators for decibel. You site your church in residential apartment blocks and built-up neighborhoods. You have to respect other people's rights as well.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by laadtech: 6:08pm On May 10, 2017
I suspect noise polution, but in real life some churches can make some real noise sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by propertydeyng: 6:08pm On May 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
i have 25 and 15 mosques in my street alone all competing to be heard by the people

petition to the council and let them do something about it. Sound laws.... They are violating .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by CuddleMe(f): 6:09pm On May 10, 2017
propertydeyng:

Don't respect lawma then.. Its not their right. Its a priviledge. They are distracting other residents. Im a christian. Im just open minded. Thank God it didn't happen in USA.They will even add fine.
I'm a Christian too, I disturb others so I'm cool with the noise of other Christians worshiping in my area

2 Likes

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by cold(m): 6:09pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
You would think Christians are supposed to be considerate. And empathise with those around them. Alas this is not the case. Sigh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by enemyofprogress: 6:10pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
and so they should use their right/noise to disturb others? No wonder you beg make dem cuddle you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
they have the right to worship no doubt , but where their right to make no noise ends is where the other citizens right to serenity begins.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by enemyofprogress: 6:11pm On May 10, 2017
propertydeyng:

petition to the council and let them do something about it. Sound laws.... They are violating .
its a corrupt and lawless country

3 Likes

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by tellwisdom: 6:12pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
Are they owing you?

Cuddleme?? Hope it's not the one I'm thinking
Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by propertydeyng: 6:12pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
I'm a Christian too, I disturb others so I'm cool with the noise of other Christians worshiping in my area

I love noise. I shout like mad whenever I'm in church .They suppose to respect residents in that estate but investing in a sound proof door.

This is part of change we need in Nigeria. We will keep growing if we emulate and obey this law.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by larrypourl(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2017
grin[color=#990000][/color] Sue them
Big size quality men's loafers for sale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) / Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.