Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today (40859 Views)

Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) / "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo / President Buhari Meets With Namadi Sambo Behind Closed Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by kings09(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2017
Go kill am na
AfroSamurai:
Dumbo Sambo is still alive? Wow!
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by goziedave(m): 8:52pm On May 10, 2017
this reminder of the Lord's saving grace. Two years have rolled by and we ain't tired of saying thank you ex President GEJ "One year today you confirmed this saying with that historical call. No word can describe my gratitude, so I sum it up with a Big THANK YOU. God bless you for saving my life and so many others with that call. We remember those killed in 2011 when Buhari lost,we can't help but imagine those who would have bn killed if buhari had lost in 2015,,we say a silent prayer even for those who killed themselves jubilating over Buhari's victory. We are indeed grateful to God for using you as a tool that we may never know the literal,connoti ve,idiomatic,proverbial meaning of that saying,"To spill the blood of monkeys and baboons,. Yes by that singular act,today we can sit back and watch the #IstandwithBuhari as they roll out their drums too! God bless you sir!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by anyebedgreat: 9:00pm On May 10, 2017
When Patience Jonathan was running the government. How Namadi Sambo go fit cough. The guy been just respect himself jeje.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by theDEVILisHERE: 9:14pm On May 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Nice one...Nigeria will be great!!!

The shithole called nigga area aka Nigeria can never be great
Not now, not ever
It is destined for failure and failure only

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by murmee: 9:15pm On May 10, 2017
thesicilian:

He was passive because his boss was hale, hearty and always on duty.
Of course, hale, hearty and always on duty supervising monumental looting!!!
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by 40ng: 9:26pm On May 10, 2017
Sharp Take Over ..."."
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by mechanics(m): 9:47pm On May 10, 2017
He has been very scarce this days.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by Luizville(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2017
Whenever I see the name 'Namadi' my mind rounds up to say 'Nnamdi' den I'll now correct myself

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by Bizibi(m): 10:16pm On May 10, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Yes, always on duty drinking Ogogoro

Who would drink Mokeytails and not be hearty?
mtcheeeew
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by ModsWillKillNL: 10:20pm On May 10, 2017
Even Sambo was quick to address Osinbajo as Acting President.

These are the aboookis the senseless, daft flaattties from the yeast are afraid wont let allow Osinbajo to emerge as substantive president.

Aboookis are smart people. They'll always wait for the polls.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by Nickymezor(f): 10:20pm On May 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Dumbo Sambo is still alive? Wow!
u wana kill him ni? smiley Longest tym . Were u in NL prison? smiley
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by AfroSamurai: 10:36pm On May 10, 2017
Nickymezor:
u wana kill him ni? smiley Longest tym . Were u in NL prison? smiley
Yeah, longest time. No I wasn't in NL prison. I just decided to change my skin.

How are you?
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by Nickymezor(f): 10:40pm On May 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Yeah, longest time. No I wasn't in NL prison. I just decided to change my skin.

How are you?
Oh I see... I'm fyn and alive smiley
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by Nobody: 12:17am On May 11, 2017
Osinbanjo if you don't sack erring officials even chief of staff then you are more incapacitated than Buhari's.

Contest for that position/president, northern tenure will end in late 2018. It's south west turn, if you dull or screw, then, ready to be in the book of cluelessness.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by BlackOnassis(m): 12:23am On May 11, 2017
Sambo sitting pretty like a mofo. Mehn those guys really tried with our treasury. 30 billion for the account. Weh done sir. Thunder go fire una till kingdom come.
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by spafu(m): 1:09am On May 11, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

And who the hell asked Burukutu in kettle sipping illiterate to be killing himself with Gworo?
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by seguno2: 1:37am On May 11, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Are you a doctor?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by wasuka14(m): 5:47am On May 11, 2017
LMAO: why sambo no come visit while #SaiBaba they arround. #PYO should always watch his back ooo. What is friend of wolves to the Deer?? Thi is the vp who and their cabinet members use their agbada pack and loot the whole tressury. And he is still been receieve with red carpet back to aso rock. @PYO should never defiate frm #Baba agenda on corruption if he is to remain respected. because this ppl coming behind #SaiBaba to aso Rock Villa called for serious attention. What is the purpose? Did he forget something??
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:28am On May 11, 2017
divinelove:

Lol he is training him on hw to run d Govt in d absence of Buhari

Did he even have any chance to run any Government? GEJ never hand over any Government to him..
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by ttilda(f): 7:42am On May 11, 2017
sambo came to teach him all the tricks he will use to Start stealing our money
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by Nobody: 8:27am On May 11, 2017
ttilda:
sambo came to teach him all the tricks he will use to Start stealing our money
chai,nor let DSS con fin u oooo
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by wacoj(m): 8:48am On May 11, 2017
I see SAMBO joining APC soon!
Watch-out!!
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by Awoo88: 9:00am On May 11, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

All this northern zombies masquerading with a moniker that tends to pass them off as southerners self Why don't you give buhari monkey tail so he too can be hearty abi if buhari hearty na sin?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by duruanyimhenry(m): 11:22am On May 11, 2017
lekwa ha! ndi oshi undecided
Re: Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2017
spafu:

And who the hell asked Burukutu in kettle sipping illiterate to be killing himself with Gworo?

Be careful oooh, you are talking about BUBU

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGP Orders Withdrawal Of Police Protection From Lawmakers, Ex-sgf, Ex-ministers, / Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods / Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.