Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Faith Comes By Hearing. Fear Also Comes By Hearing. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Comes By Hearing. Fear Also Comes By Hearing. (404 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / Faith Comes By Hearing, Fear Also Comes By Hearing The Wrong Things. / Faith Comes By Hearing. Fear Comes Also By Hearing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faith Comes By Hearing. Fear Also Comes By Hearing. by uchkochi(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2017
Faith comes by hearing, fear also comes by hearing the wrong things. Please know that the devil can manipulate just anybody or situation just to make you hear the wrong thing. But replace every wrong thing with this good news. Nothing just happens, God does not sleep or slumbers, That thing will work together for your own good. Romans 10:17.

1 Like

Re: Faith Comes By Hearing. Fear Also Comes By Hearing. by analice107: 8:56pm On May 10, 2017
Yes sir. Faith comes by hearing, and Faith works by you speaking what you believe. So also Fear comes by hearing and Fear grows by speaking what you fear.

I remember some years back, I usually and commonly use these words "I will kill myself" as an expression of that is what is will result at.

e.g, instead of just saying, 'i won't do that no matter what', i rather say out, 'I kill myself. It became part of my exclamation. My dear unconsciously, thoughts of suicide started developing inside of me. Anytime i face any challenge, regardless of how little, i'll just have this feeling of killing myself instead of looking for a way of solving the problem. It was really strong i side of me, i will begin to think the easiest way to kill myself.

Do you know i actually bought what i wanted to kill myself with? I planned every move. I will do it by this time of the night, before they can find a taxi to rush me to the hospital, i would have died. But God intervened and i changed my mind at the point of taking it.

It was also positive confession that drove that out of me.

And i was afraid of snakes entering my house. I leave in an environment where there are no bushes, so where will snakes come from? But the thought won't just leave me.

I kept asking myself, 'What if you see a snake inside this house?, You live alone, no man to kill the snake, what will you do? i Just kept watching out for snakes.

Guess what? A snake entered my house. My negative energy called a snake to my house. Some guy came to deliver some goods at my house and right there in front of us was a snake.

What??, See snake i shouted. He jumped up and wanted to go for it, i told him not to, if i allowed him to kill that snake, i would move out of that house, i needed to kill that snake myself. Meanwhile i fearfully hate snakes. i resent snakes. brazed up, went after it and killed it.

Then the fear of fire burning down my house started. Fire starting while am asleep and the smoke choking me to death in my sleep took hold of me. This was going to be the third fear, and if i did nothing about it, it was going to happen.

The first fear was of road accident. I was Afraid i will be involved in an accident and will die by the road side because no one will recognise me to take me to the hospital.

Guess what? i had an accident and i almost was left to bleed to death by the road side as no vehicle accepted to stop so that i could be taken to the hospital, but God intervened by bringing into the scene a 'Man O War' guy. who took control of the situation and forcefully stopped a taxi, loaded me in and took me to the hospital.

So, when the Fear of fire started, i knew i had to fight it. Guess what, there was indeed fire but God took control.

One night i was asleep when Nepa brought light, the current was wrong, my stabilizer almost exploded. the current lifted my stabilizer and suspended it in the air while current was transfusing around it, it was emitting serious current. Have you ever witnessed a transformer explode? it was something like that. From sleep, i almost jumped to switch the light off. thank God i wasn't alone that night. A friend visited, i was held back.

I would've been killed by electrocution that night if i was alone.

Right now, anything fear, i fight it fiercely.

Faith works and fear works too. Now, i choose to walk in faith rather than fear.

(1) (Reply)

God Will Remember You Today. / Ghanian Female Gospel Musician Says She Prefers Sex In The Shower To In A Car / "Whenever You Look At A Girl/boy Lustfully You Commit Adultary" How True Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.