Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,405 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Pls Can I Operate Different Fiverr Accounts With Different Browsers On D Same PC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Can I Operate Different Fiverr Accounts With Different Browsers On D Same PC (2223 Views)

Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) / Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can I Operate Different Fiverr Accounts With Different Browsers On D Same PC by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 10, 2017
??
Would i get banned if i use opera mini and uc browser to operate different fiverr account on the same PC?
Re: Pls Can I Operate Different Fiverr Accounts With Different Browsers On D Same PC by Donald7610: 8:39pm On May 10, 2017
Yes
I've done that before
Re: Pls Can I Operate Different Fiverr Accounts With Different Browsers On D Same PC by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 10, 2017
Donald7610:
Yes
I've done that before
you got banned? Were u operating them at d same time or at different times?
Re: Pls Can I Operate Different Fiverr Accounts With Different Browsers On D Same PC by Donald7610: 8:54pm On May 10, 2017
durentchigozie:
you got banned? Were u operating them at d same time or at different times?
Use ingnito browser
Re: Pls Can I Operate Different Fiverr Accounts With Different Browsers On D Same PC by sweetval: 8:54pm On May 10, 2017
Use google chrome and download session box extension..
Re: Pls Can I Operate Different Fiverr Accounts With Different Browsers On D Same PC by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 10, 2017
Donald7610:

Use ingnito browser
ok
sweetval:
Use google chrome and download session box extension..
i should use Google chrome for the both accounts?
Re: Pls Can I Operate Different Fiverr Accounts With Different Browsers On D Same PC by sweetval: 8:59pm On May 10, 2017
Yea.. After downloading the session box click on it to reload another fiver fresh login page.. Session box gives you ability to login to multiple accounts (if you have any) of a website.
Re: Pls Can I Operate Different Fiverr Accounts With Different Browsers On D Same PC by Donald7610: 9:13pm On May 10, 2017
durentchigozie:
ok i should use Google chrome for the both accounts?
No

Mix the browsers
Opera
Mozilla
Chrome
Re: Pls Can I Operate Different Fiverr Accounts With Different Browsers On D Same PC by Fingerprinter(m): 5:55am On May 11, 2017
Well, I have two fiverr accounts, and I run both on same pc. One is on Firefox while the other is on chrome. I haven't had issues with the account since I've been doing that.
But why not stick to one account to avoid having issues. That's same thing I've done
Re: Pls Can I Operate Different Fiverr Accounts With Different Browsers On D Same PC by rejoixe: 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
Fingerprinter:
Well, I have two fiverr accounts, and I run both on same pc. One is on Firefox while the other is on chrome. I haven't had issues with the account since I've been doing that.
But why not stick to one account to avoid having issues. That's same thing I've done

I'm trying to get something right, do you mean you abandoned one of the accounts?, if yes, is the trick still working?, cus i just got deported to a nigerian flag and i have a second account which im willing to abandon because i would love to use my deported account with a nigerian IP, so im willing to abandon the other Nigeria based account with the hope of not getting banned due to ip issues. your reply/advice would be really appreciated.
Re: Pls Can I Operate Different Fiverr Accounts With Different Browsers On D Same PC by Fingerprinter(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
rejoixe:

I'm trying to get something right, do you mean you abandoned one of the accounts?, if yes, is the trick still working?, cus i just got deported to a nigerian flag and i have a second account which im willing to abandon because i would love to use my deported account with a nigerian IP, so im willing to abandon the other Nigeria based account with the hope of not getting banned due to ip issues. your reply/advice would be really appreciated.

Yes, I dumped one of the accounts, and now using only one. I have no need for two accounts as one is enough for me.
You better stick to one account, you never know when Fiverr's wrath will come calling. You may be thinking that you have escaped until they decide to remember you. Just the same way they made guys feel relaxed with using their naija numbers for verification and later turned back to attack.
Re: Pls Can I Operate Different Fiverr Accounts With Different Browsers On D Same PC by rejoixe: 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
thanx for the advice bro, already did that!

(1) (Reply)

Nitobond SBR Conrete Bonding Agent For Sale / Learn To Develop Mobile Application And Admob / Keke Business. Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.