Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo (32735 Views)

Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) / Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. / "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by omowolewa: 7:02am On May 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by wakes: 8:34am On May 11, 2017
Good
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by Justicealh3(m): 8:34am On May 11, 2017
Mstwww hypocrite, why U no come when Oga Buhari their around

Thank GOD" Mr Gej not make U the Coordinator to government.
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by AjoOfia1: 8:37am On May 11, 2017
sarrki:
Nnamdi should also be probed

Why is he walking free
lol seems kanu has affected your brain so badly that you can differentiate between namadi and Nnamdi grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by ipobarecriminals: 8:39am On May 11, 2017
sarrki:

Why is he walking free
walk Free for where? The same man that bolted and later show us pic of his "cripple leg" in London.He enter Aso Rock cos the Landlord isn't around.The same worthless thing wanted to cause war between christain/Muslim during the 2015 election campaign.
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by ajahinnousa(m): 8:40am On May 11, 2017
let me come and be going,no time to comment .
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by disneybanks1980(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2017
i hope all is well sha,
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by kkins25(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2017
ephi123:

His name is Namadi, not Nnamdi.
hahahahaha
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by joenor(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by joenor(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2017
Nice observation.
kkins25:

hahahahaha
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by solaere(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2017
sarrki:

Why is he walking free
you're jxt a fool, while amechi, fayemi,tinubo,saraki etc re walkin free chai sense hard u ....

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by TrippleTte: 8:49am On May 11, 2017
I SMELL SOME PLOT HERE.......LOL
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by feeloscar(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
That's a big, fat lie. The coordinator called you for optics. He needs to create the facade that his clearly misconstrued role in the executive still has some legitimacy. Fact is no northerner but you will carry out this political suicide mission. It seems some of GEJ's humility and diplomatic acumen robbed off on you, and i appreciate you for that. But please stop telling lies. Leave the coordinator and his alaye to stew in their own juice.
and the 'ordinary coordinator'position,you can never hold untill you 'kpeme'.
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by hoseao(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2017
blackpanda:
Liar!! Why didn't u visit when buhari was around?? You have come to try ur luck whether VP can help your corruption case. Tiff!
thats bullshit
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by hoseao(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2017
TrippleTte:
I SMELL SOME PLOT HERE.......LOL
thats right
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by anitapreeti(f): 8:59am On May 11, 2017
Really Sambo?
We ain't that dumb naa undecided
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by Olril18(m): 9:01am On May 11, 2017
sarrki:
Why is he walking free
Ewu!
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by chio75(m): 9:07am On May 11, 2017
ephi123:

I don't know what his obsession with Igbo & Igbo related issues is.
He berra watch it,2 avoid high bp.

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by Omooniya1: 9:27am On May 11, 2017
private gist......wailing wailer keep off!!!

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by hatchy(f): 9:37am On May 11, 2017
ephi123:

Don't you know when someone is sarcastic?
I think you should overlook certain things you come across on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by bigmann2017: 11:31am On May 11, 2017
yesterday's win didn't come as a surprise, neither will today's.. call or whatsapp now to be a winner with me and my source and thank me later..

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by Adamsbrandy: 11:54am On May 11, 2017
The former VP was not relevant because GEJ was not going on a frivolous medical leave. And because his boss was fit at work. GEJ was not a lanky sicky dying president like the one they have at the north.
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by BetaThings: 12:14pm On May 11, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
That's a big, fat lie. The coordinator called you for optics. He needs to create the facade that his clearly misconstrued role in the executive still has some legitimacy. Fact is no northerner but you will carry out this political suicide mission. It seems some of GEJ's humility and diplomatic acumen robbed off on you, and i appreciate you for that. But please stop telling lies. Leave the coordinator and his alaye to stew in their own juice.

SW is being ruled by rascals
- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

That is not the stuff of the humble!
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by BetaThings: 12:19pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=Adamsbrandy post=56416922]The former VP was not relevant because GEJ was not going on a frivolous medical leave. And because his boss was fit at work. GEJ was not a lanky sicky dying president like the one they have at the north.[/quote

So when we have a fit and active president, a VP is surplus to our needs
Hence until a president falls sick, a VP should be going about his/her private business
We will save some money that way
Right?

In Lagos State, the Deputy Governor is usually the Commissioner for Education
If a president of Northern extraction does to a VP from the South, what Jonathan did to Sambo, there would have been an uproar
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by chigo003(m): 12:58pm On May 11, 2017
Nnamdi Sambo oka nokwa n'obodo
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by truthstands11: 2:23pm On May 11, 2017
swagagolic01:

Will him learn?

Will he learn not Will him learn. That's what u get by correcting people.
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by aviazuva: 3:05pm On May 11, 2017
The ghost worker.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) / Policeman Dares Shiite Muslims With His Rifle During Protest In Abuja. Photos / Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.