Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) (40680 Views)

Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) / Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2017
Rich4god:

The kind of people I see on the internet these days.....

I don't even know how to classify them.

Consult Google, you will get a befitting Word..

Hypocrite..

Like you don't see the menace these so called men in black perpetrate in the Society...

since they play God when ever they are with gun....

He should rest in pieces
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2017
montelota:
A goat spotted

On top your mother

Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2017
johnreh:

you are a fool mr.

just like your fa... ther...

that's if u even know him

Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 10:31pm On May 10, 2017
northvietnam:
Nice one...

Police ain't your friend

Live by the gun, Die by the gun....

Only Nigerian police can cause Accident cuz of 20 naira...

Modified...

Only those that are product of 20 naira extortion will quote ME...
You must be living a very pathetic life.
I have nothing for you but pity.
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2017
My condolences to his family.

But what kind of English is this please Did that man actually wrote all that jargons?
Delta state Police need a new PRO weh go school.
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 10, 2017
Coolgent:

...lost their life in the hands of this particular gentleman?
Pls use common sense while commentin
dont worry you common sense would depart from you when a bullet from a police man hits you chest... idiot what do you know?

Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by ochigboochayi(m): 10:43pm On May 10, 2017
Naira land is full of hatred and jobless people who have nothing to contribute than to raise course on some one who has already died, how can you explain your own end
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 10:43pm On May 10, 2017
ettybaba:

You must be living a very pathetic life.
I have nothing for you but pity.

you just stay inside room...

Type sheeet about how pathetic somebody is...

then you will be feeling like Dangote... abi

that's how your type reason (De..men..tia
pat.... ients )

it's either the person nah illiterate or Chatting from the village or is a kid...

Rubbish..... Every where

Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by MostBanned: 10:44pm On May 10, 2017
As Long as he is a Policeman

No RIP

He can rest in pieces undecided

Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 10:46pm On May 10, 2017
olulove:
Very gallant...knew him personally...Was shocked at the news Of is death...RIP officer

So sad, a friend of mine that is an officer close to him said he was recovering,kai dis is painful. Rip to him,he served man and country well.
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 10:46pm On May 10, 2017
good for him
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by Slim987(m): 10:48pm On May 10, 2017
northvietnam:
Nice one...

Police ain't your friend

Modified...

congrats to him.....Bleep the police

Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by bukitt: 10:55pm On May 10, 2017
northvietnam:

you are sounding like that trained you with extorting 20 naira from innocent Nigerians.....

Ode

Watch ur mouth bro, if not for these gallant officers there would b no orders in our society. So next time when u're typin use ur brain n not ur zuma rock head because u dey yan like omila.

Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by NupeZalla(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

ACP Usman Danbabo

A Fulani policeman killed by robbers

He paid for the Fulani herdsmen and wicked police people's sins

Nice one Karma.

Double visit.
sorry bro na nupe the man be o, from mokwa niger state

Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 10, 2017
NupeZalla:

Na the same...

Hausa na Hausa
North is North

If you are not South East, South South or South West you are North..

And North is Hausa-Fulani
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 10, 2017
NupeZalla:

Na the same.. lipsrsealed

Hausa na Hausa
North is North

If you are not South East, South South or South West you are North..

And North is Hausa-Fulani
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by ahonye15: 11:04pm On May 10, 2017
This is just the beginning for police people na dem spoil this country

Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by stacyadams: 11:09pm On May 10, 2017
grin grin make them dey form super man with guns,forget say dem be mortals ..useless animals
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by hardbody: 11:36pm On May 10, 2017
gocac:
sharap there

You just dey voke, wetin dey vex you
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by bootylady101(f): 11:39pm On May 10, 2017
if 4 or more Persons are glad a policeman dies then permit me to say the police force is f*** up
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by Hestywhyt(f): 12:00am On May 11, 2017
Coolgent:

...lost their life in the hands of this particular gentleman?
Pls use common sense while commentin
This man was a very nice man...helped anyone dt went to him for help...was unbiased in his decision making...d incident actually happened in Ughelli...saw him few minutes bfr d incident happened...such a painful death...

Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by daredreman(m): 12:06am On May 11, 2017
sixtuschimere:
Delta State assistant commissioner of police ACP Usman Danbabo has died as result of bullet injuries he sustained in an by men of the underworld. According to reports,he died died at LIly hospital Warri after he was attacked by men of the underworld.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/delta-state-assistant-commissioner-of.html

I'm not understanding the English undecided
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:38am On May 11, 2017
RIP.
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 5:52am On May 11, 2017
Wish the family strength to endure.
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by 2shur: 6:36am On May 11, 2017
I got no love for the police.
I got no fuckin love.
U guys are heartless
Men warri go hot o
Men iI'm avoiding thr for now

Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by diegwu01: 6:50am On May 11, 2017
its time to shut down nairaland.
So much stupidity and idiocy in the threads.
*spits*
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by dangwarmai(m): 7:06am On May 11, 2017
So much hatred to the police means one of three things Either you are an armed robber, or You try to join police and you are screened out, or Nobody represent your family at federal level. I challenge you to swear if you don't fall into one of these three.
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On May 11, 2017
What a loss.our forces should be more proactive than been defensive,invest more on intelligence gathering that is why boko boys are having a field day
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by Iamsammy(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2017
northvietnam:
Nice one...

Police ain't your friend

Modified...

and u guys are dyeing to enta d job, even as a fucking recruit. smh for some E-bigots
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by woodmood: 7:45am On May 11, 2017
diegwu01:
its time to shut down nairaland.
So much stupidity and idiocy in the threads.
*spits*

stupidity and idiocy are understatement.
I will not recommend shut down.
there is a need for screening of any form in any way either during registration or of comments.
I can however assure you that, day just break. u ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by eyinjuege: 7:45am On May 11, 2017
Jdesilentkiller:
My condolences to his family.

But what kind of English is this please Did that man actually [/s]wrote[s] all that jargons?
Delta state Police need a new PRO weh go school.

Nobody holy pass
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by flackoFlint(m): 7:59am On May 11, 2017
northvietnam:
Nice one...

Police ain't your friend

Modified...

look at this useless Human being.. You are very stupid... Someone's dad, husband, brother died and you have the nerve to say nice one.. I wont wish this on your family but you need to know that you are very stupid... Useless boy.... You are mentally unstable... This are the same people that fight to make your society a crime free place and you are here saying rubbish... God will punish your insane mind.. Fool

Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook / PDP In Dilemma Over Jonathan’s Abandoned Campaign Materials - Vanguard / Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo