Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

What Is The Role Of Senators, House Of Rep Members And House Of Assembly Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Role Of Senators, House Of Rep Members And House Of Assembly Members (568 Views)

List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times / Rep Members Who Will Not Return To The House In 2019 (see List) / What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Role Of Senators, House Of Rep Members And House Of Assembly Members by stunningjudy(f): 11:52pm On May 10, 2017
I wake up daily and I wonder what these set of Nigerians do for the masses whom they are supposedly representing.

On television we have cases of sick citizens begging for different fees for medical treatment and I wonder if their politicians do not see them to assist. We have had the recent case of Paul Arisa , he needed #20,000,000 for bone marrow transplant and I wonder what his state did despite the media publicity he got last year. Now he is dead. We see so many citizens pleading for different amount and what are those budget padding fellows doing? Nothing except change carsand go on medical tourism.

These politicians cannot say they are building schools because most community schools are in deplorable conditions. They aren't empowering the constituency members with skills either. Most of them return only when it's almost time for election and gullible Nigerians will again sell their votes.

Fellow Nigerians, who knows what these politicians do please tell me because I don't know again.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Role Of Senators, House Of Rep Members And House Of Assembly Members by Nobody: 12:02am On May 11, 2017
Ask the gods.
Re: What Is The Role Of Senators, House Of Rep Members And House Of Assembly Members by Dharmeolar(m): 12:14am On May 11, 2017
stunningjudy:
I wake up daily and I wonder what these set of Nigerians do for the masses whom they are supposedly representing.

On television we have cases of sick citizens begging for different fees for medical treatment and I wonder if their politicians do not see them to assist. We have had the recent case of Paul Arisa , he needed #20,000,000 for bone marrow transplant and I wonder what his state did despite the media publicity he got last year. Now he is dead. We see so many citizens pleading for different amount and what are those budget padding fellows doing? Nothing except change carsand go on medical tourism.

These politicians cannot say they are building schools because most community schools are in deplorable conditions. They aren't empowering the constituency members with skills either. Most of them return only when it's almost time for election and gullible Nigerians will again sell their votes.

Fellow Nigerians, who knows what these politicians do please tell me because I don't know again.

Re: What Is The Role Of Senators, House Of Rep Members And House Of Assembly Members by slimfit1(m): 12:14am On May 11, 2017
Bleed and inflate salaries?
Re: What Is The Role Of Senators, House Of Rep Members And House Of Assembly Members by slimfit1(m): 12:19am On May 11, 2017
Y you they worry yourself this country don't have poor people. People are enjoying I can tell you that for free. when people are suffering rich people don't talk or walk freely in public that is how you measure poverty. Tell then keep hustling.
Nigerian should stop looking for simperty from heaven. He is not going to come down for anyone we can't keep praying without action.

(1) (Reply)

. / Abia: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Ogah, Ikpeazu’s Fate / The Chibok Girls Released Last Year Had Bullet Wounds- FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.