Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

‘why I Am Relocating Synagogue To Israel’ – TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘why I Am Relocating Synagogue To Israel’ – TB Joshua (499 Views)

George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations / How Can One Get Morning Water At The Synagogue Church? / "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘why I Am Relocating Synagogue To Israel’ – TB Joshua by Armstrong005: 1:44am On May 11, 2017
The General Overseer of Synagogue Church of all Nations (SCOAN), Prophet T.B. Joshua has declared his intention relocate his ministry to Israel.

He disclosed this while speaking on Sunday, April 30, 2017, that he had just returned from the ‘Holy Land’ after holding meetings with three prominent Israeli mayors of Jerusalem, Tiberias and the Jordan Valley.

TB Joshua said Israel offered him both land and facilities in an area around the biblical site of the Sea of Galilee for the Nigerian Pastor to organise meetings for international pilgrims. Read more:http://pintient.com/1Rnz

Re: ‘why I Am Relocating Synagogue To Israel’ – TB Joshua by SuperSuave(m): 2:04am On May 11, 2017
stale shiit
Re: ‘why I Am Relocating Synagogue To Israel’ – TB Joshua by Iruobean(m): 5:47am On May 11, 2017
I don't have any comment on this.

Next person pls.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Apostle Johnson Suleiman At Liberian Police Force, Liberia / "Satanic" Teachings Of Nagualism: 2. ERASING PERSONAL HISTORY. / RELIGION: Enforcement Of Tax Payments(report)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.