Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops (9728 Views)

Naira Rebounds From One-week Low / Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds / Naira Rebounds, Gains Across Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by deepwater(f): 7:49am On May 11, 2017
T
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by Amoto94(m): 7:50am On May 11, 2017
Sunnycliff:
If only the proceeds of oil can be used to diversify our economy especially into tourism like Dubai, but we will rather use the agriculture cliché, as a waste pipe for siphoning our wealth and the wild goose chase for oil exploration in the arid and dry north!
Another raving dog and rabble-rouser your ignorance is of epic proportion.
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by Toluabigr8(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2017
c
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by Sunnycliff(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2017
Amoto94:
Another raving dog and rabble-rouser your ignorance is of epic proportion.

Good morning and have a blessed day in the name of Whoever you believe in!

1 Like

Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by jericco1(m): 7:53am On May 11, 2017
Iceman2017:
One plate of dog pepper soup and a bottle of Origin for you. Dont worry its on me
baba na you try pass.

1 Like

Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by Ugosample(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2017
Iceman2017:
Remove oil and this country will be gone....
The only thing that unite us as a country is OIL...

Mumu

Was Nigeria a major oil exporter in 1960?
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by lastmaster(m): 7:56am On May 11, 2017
Iceman2017:

One plate of dog pepper soup and a bottle of Origin for you.
Dont worry its on me
I will also add one plate of snake pepper soup with red label wine for that guy.

1 Like

Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by jo997: 8:00am On May 11, 2017
iceberryose:
No sir
God Is The One Holding This Country Together

l get concur and completely agree with you, only God that is holding and bind us as a nation. If God truly want us to break up and go separate ways. Then l rarely see what man can do in this regard.
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by DonCortino: 8:01am On May 11, 2017
Ugosample:

Mumu

Was Nigeria a major oil exporter in 1960?

undecided in 1960 d british still had a strong hold on us. It only took 7yr for d sensible ones to realise what a charade d union 'nigeria' is.
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by DonCortino: 8:03am On May 11, 2017
modath:

Sorry to burst your bubble but it's not enough.. The nation needs oil price to be at least 70-80$ before a semblance of comfort can be attained.... This price is barely scratching the surface...?

How much was a barrel during OBJ's tenure? Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by Ugosample(m): 8:07am On May 11, 2017
DonCortino:

undecided in 1960 d british still had a strong hold on us. It only took 7yr for d sensible ones to realise what a charade d union 'nigeria' is.

IPOB spotted

Biko si ebe -a puo
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by Nellybii: 8:08am On May 11, 2017
Iceman2017:

So that means these country was built on oil.
Have you ever sat down to think about how the country stood before oil?
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by Iceman2017(m): 8:10am On May 11, 2017
[quote author=Ugosample post=56409253]

Mumu

Was Nigeria a major oil exporter in 1960?[/quoote]

Okpo!
After you got your independent as a country in1960
What next?
Have you been able to achieve anything as a country?
Division everyday and ethnic bigotry rules your damn country.
Apart from oil, tell me one single thing that make Hausa, Yoruba's and some Igbos believe so much in this project called a Nigeria.
1960 kor 1915 ni
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by modath(f): 8:11am On May 11, 2017
DonCortino:

How much was a barrel during OBJ's tenure? Keep fooling yourself.

How much was did he build the reserves to? What was the nations population? Did we have same

You lots know almost next to nothing but will never cool body down to listen or READ/RESEARCH!! Mtcheeeww!!! lipsrsealed

P.S... For average folks willing to learn!!!

Oil price rose to about 90$ in 2007 OBJ left even though it slipped again when UMY got in but he was able to stabilise the nation cos Paris club debt not only paid off , RESERVES was there to cushion the effect....

1 Like

Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by Iceman2017(m): 8:12am On May 11, 2017
Nellybii:

So that means these country was built on oil.
Have you ever sat down to think about how the country stood before oil?

Have you ever sat down to think what would be of this country if oil dry up one day?
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by hernandson(m): 8:13am On May 11, 2017
Tobicrystal:
Oyel money....like my SE will call it....Honestly this resource has brought more harm than good and to worse the whole thing....it has aided the worst kind of corruption ever seen in human activities....
it hasn't we just couldn't make use of it,Dubai used it wisely. our leaders are like perverts when they see a busty woman,all they want to do is have her(spend the oil money for them self)
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by Nellybii: 8:14am On May 11, 2017
Iceman2017:

One plate of dog pepper soup and a bottle of Origin for you.
Dont worry its on me

lastmaster:
I will also add one plate of snake pepper soup with red label wine for that guy.

Don't you guys have normal pepper soup?
Let me come and start going before someone offers me chameleon peppersoup with roasted scorpion biko!!
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by Nobody: 8:15am On May 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by Iceman2017(m): 8:16am On May 11, 2017
Ugosample:

IPOB spotted

Biko si ebe -a puo
You have problem bro.
What concerns IPOB with the issue at hand?
So anybody that speaks against this country is an IPOB.

Your grandparents must be shaking their heads in grave.
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by PROPHETmichael: 8:16am On May 11, 2017
It seems every time bubu is out of town and "President Osi" takes over, oil price always seems to boom.
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by Iceman2017(m): 8:17am On May 11, 2017
Nellybii:

Don't you guys have normal pepper soup?
Let me come and start going before someone offers me chameleon peppersoup with roasted scorpion biko!!

Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by Nellybii: 8:20am On May 11, 2017
Iceman2017:

Have you ever sat down to think what would be of this country if oil dry up one day?

Oil will definitely dry up but not suddenly so there will be time to adjust and prepare. That is why we need good leadership that plans for the future and not the type in Bayelsa with 7 local govt areas, smallest population, highest allocation and derivation,highest bail out but still owes salaries. Shame!!

1 Like

Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by Nellybii: 8:20am On May 11, 2017
PROPHETmichael:
It seems every time bubu is out of town and "President Osi" takes over, oil price always seems to boom.

Hi heard habout hit too grin grin
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by Nobody: 8:26am On May 11, 2017
Iceman2017:

100% true.. we are not united by love but because of Oil

1 Like

Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by wakes: 8:37am On May 11, 2017
Good news!
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by Babysho(m): 8:44am On May 11, 2017
Kx:
Is it a mere coincidence that things look good for Nigeria whenever osibanjo takes centre stage?

It's not when Osibanjo takes centre stage it's when Buhari is absent from the centre stage. Buhari's omen...
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by Ugosample(m): 8:52am On May 11, 2017
[quote author=Iceman2017 post=56409688][/quote]
You obviously know NOTHING So no need.
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by Ugosample(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2017
Iceman2017:

So when oil finishes, the country will just separate like that abi undecided
You guys sef
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by Nobody: 9:22am On May 11, 2017
modath:

Sorry to burst your bubble but it's not enough.. The nation needs oil price to be at least 70-80$ before a semblance of comfort can be attained.... This price is barely scratching the surface...?

War and oil prices are proportional. When oil prices are high the world is happy. Even this US is feeling the brunt. Dollar's not flowing as much as it should. Most of it is in China.

We need another WAR grin
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by delishpot: 9:24am On May 11, 2017
iceberryose:
Africans always think backwards.
when the whites were making faster guns,we were looking for stronger gun charm

Bless your heart
Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by delishpot: 9:29am On May 11, 2017
Sunnycliff:

Good morning and have a blessed day in the name of Whoever you believe in!

Proud of you. Many kids today don't care to learn. I was drawn into one unecessary e fight a few days ago too. Kids would never find information and go ahead to research on it. They just i sultan You and are very proud to do so. I am glad you did not bring yourself down like I did mine sad to say.

1 Like

Re: Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops by Amoto94(m): 10:36am On May 11, 2017
delishpot:

Proud of you. Many kids today don't care to learn. I was drawn into one unecessary e fight a few days ago too. Kids would never find information and go ahead to research on it. They just i sultan You and are very proud to do so. I am glad you did not bring yourself down like I did mine sad to say.
If an adult acts stupid on an anonymous forum it's the right of a kid to call him out for his stupidity. His comment comes off as offensive and demeaning so I had to call him out for his words.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Moves To Declare Offor Bankrupt Over N2bn Debt / Fun Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Freelancing / Four Ways To Be A Modern Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.