Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo (71793 Views)

BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Joe, Khafi Ex-boyfriend In The House / Femi Otedola Spotted With Banky W (Photo) / Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by 9ja4show: 10:20am On May 11, 2017
Na so e dey start, generation full of immature ladies who always tell their man how cute another guy is, I don't know if they expect guys to clap for them for saying stupid things like that

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by sunshineV(f): 10:21am On May 11, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Shall I fry beans then?

pls microwave it

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by GreatCracker(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2017
adorablepepple:
We won't hear word again undecided this is how social media follow and torment their lives till it destroys it.
chai this your picture just weak me

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by adorablepepple(f): 10:36am On May 11, 2017
GreatCracker:

chai this your picture just weak me
Lol,it's the truth o
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by Iseoluwani: 10:49am On May 11, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Why say so?

Because the Nigeria social media will start bringing up BANKY PAST, AND ADE IF YOU LOOK ATVHER CLOSELY SHE Z ACTUALLY THE CHOLERIC TYPE
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by Lloydfolarin: 11:10am On May 11, 2017
verygudbadguy:

I'm sure you are not married. Not even close, yet you open your mouth to insult on here.

Proverbs 18: 22.
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord.

So all the guys that have their lives ruined by women via marriage are not "He who finds a wife abiii"

Carry your mumunity or mugunity into marriage and get your life ffuckeed. You better open your eyes and stop in false paradise of marriage.

However, if u r d lucky one among 1000 men, you might enjoy what God actually called a wife in the bible.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by Collins10(m): 11:10am On May 11, 2017
Toks2008:

The title is even not right cos they are not married yet...

And e be like sey thus Adesua sef go spoil.
My guy, no be say you talk o. Her spoiling na die. Have you seen her kiss in movies? Watch Falling or A Soldier's story. In a soldier's story, the fine boy wey act am (Tope Tedela) dey shy, she herself dey drag am close dey chew him lips. The bae dey fear me o.

PS: She is stunning shaa!
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by verygudbadguy(m): 11:19am On May 11, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

So all the guys that have their lives ruined by women via marriage are not "He who finds a wife abiii"

Carry your mumunity or mugunity into marriage and get your life ffuckeed. You better open your eyes and stop in false paradise of marriage.

However, if u r d lucky one among 1000 men, you might enjoy what God actually called a wife in the bible.

I have carried my mumunity into it for 5 years and I'm doing fine. I have produced children by God's grace.

Buzz me when you attain that height.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by Nobody: 11:23am On May 11, 2017
verygudbadguy:

I have carried my mumunity into it for 5 years and I'm doing fine. I have produced children by God's grace.

that guy is stupid, don't reply him anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by OYIBN: 11:27am On May 11, 2017
What type of people are following Nairaland? Majority never have anything positive to write about any story posted. lt is mostly negative with insults, abuses and curses. Abeg l am out of here. Let me go and read the story of Banky's Instagram page and read beautiful comments.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by Lloydfolarin: 11:40am On May 11, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Awwww!!!! What a pity Mr Mumuni! So being married with children has now become an achievement to you...

To me, children are blessings not achievement cos anybody can sleep with a woman and have kids. And it's obvious on the streets of Lagos and other cities around the world.

Let me quickly shock you Mr , i have the most beautiful Nigerian woman as a wife here in UK and 3 lovely children-2 girls and a boy. You need to see my kids bro... I can proudly display their pictures here for you to see and kill your doubting spirit in case it wants to rear its ugly head.

Finally, i don't subscribe to pushing and taunting unmarried guys into marriage as if is the most beautiful thing on earth. Life is beautiful outside marriage as well as inside marriage if you are lucky. There are people who got their lives ruined in the same institution of marriage
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by dheespectre: 11:49am On May 11, 2017
harvest:

You mean you want to sell a car for N5000 naira? I am interested. I dnt need the inverter battery charger. Please, let's talk.

lol..

na only side mirror you go take be dat

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by Mopelawlar(f): 11:55am On May 11, 2017
Vtrendx:
See as jidenna bear bear be like my neighbor goat own
Ahaha ur neighbor goat bawoo,na wa oooo shocked shocked tongue embarassed
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by macanu(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2017
Vtrendx:
See as jidenna bear bear be like my neighbor goat own

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by 4C2215131: 12:23pm On May 11, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Awwww!!!! What a pity Mr Mumuni! So being married with children has now become an achievement to you...

To me, children are blessings not achievement cos anybody can sleep with a woman and have kids. And it's obvious on the streets of Lagos and other cities around the world.

Let me quickly shock you Mr , i have the most beautiful Nigerian woman as a wife here in UK and 3 lovely children-2 girls and a boy. You need to see my kids bro... I can proudly display their pictures here for you to see and kill your doubting spirit in case it wants to rear its ugly head.

Finally, i don't subscribe to pushing and taunting unmarried guys into marriage as if is the most beautiful thing on earth. Life is beautiful outside marriage as well as inside marriage if you are lucky. There are people who got their lives ruined in the same institution of marriage

Wish guys can "really" understand what you're talking about. It's all about luck now in the game of marriage...it's like Russian Roulette.

Sigh...good ladies abound out there, there are just "soooooo difficult" to find.

So difficult.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by stevecantrell: 12:28pm On May 11, 2017
its a pity aunty KOO is in jail.

I wonder what she wouldve said about this love triangle..

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by Lloydfolarin: 12:32pm On May 11, 2017
4C2215131:

Wish guys can "really" understand what you're talking about. It's all about luck now in the game of marriage...it's like Russian Roulette.

Sigh...good ladies abound out there, there are just "soooooo difficult" to find.

So difficult.

Thank you my bro. Finding a good woman now is like Russian Roulette-Luck.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by bigmann2017: 12:38pm On May 11, 2017
yesterday's win didn't come as a surprise, neither will today's.. call or whatsapp now to be a winner with me and my source and thank me later..

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 1:42pm On May 11, 2017
but this Adesua is not pretty to me o. She has weird looking nose
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2017
2dugged:
jidenna's eyes can enchant a stone cold heart
I can't see the eyes. they're too small like rat eyes to be seen. African girls always trying to form posh at any instance. that's why I prefer my white girls all day to these ugly looking fake African girls
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 11, 2017
iamrealdeji:
I can't see the eyes. they're too small like rat eyes to be seen. African girls always trying to form posh at any instance. that's why I prefer my white girls all day to these ugly looking fake African girls
he he he he, another codeine addict on the loose grin, withdrawal symptoms can vary in individuals

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by oodua1stson: 2:56pm On May 11, 2017
I can't marry a woman who has a crush on another man. Nq that crush go crush am last.

I'm sire she would gladly fxck the guy

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2017
2dugged:
he he he he, another codeine addict on the loose grin, withdrawal symptoms can vary in individuals
what is this lunatic saying? so my comment hurt you that bad that you dont know what else to say? cos I don't know what my comment has to do with codeine. well I don't roll with razz girls. so don't try to mention me again cos I know that all you want from me is to start getting close to you. so get lost and don't mention me again in your life
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 3:13pm On May 11, 2017
oodua1stson:
I can't marry a woman who has a crush on another man. Nq that crush go crush am last.

I'm sire she would gladly fxck the guy
Banky has real low self esteem and is probably even thinking or wishing he looks like Jidenna that nobody gives a phuck about in America,you should notice he called him Yanky Banky.
Banky feels lucky to have that Adesua with no boobs,no ass,no hips,weird looking nose. its a big problems if a guy can't even have self respect. this is totally different from pride,a guy should feel like the head over his spouse but I never knew this guy's low self esteem is this much,maybe its due to his Lagos-Ibadan express way head and short body
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 11, 2017
iamrealdeji:
what is this lunatic saying? so my comment hurt you that bad that you dont know what else to say? cos I don't know what my comment has to do with codeine. well I don't roll with razz girls. so don't try to mention me again cos I know that all you want from me is to start getting close to you. so get lost and don't mention me again in your life
seeing that you jumped on my mention first,I will also include impaired memory and Alzheimer's disease to your withdrawal symptoms, I wish I can help you tho,OK bye,It will not help my sanity to bicker with a codeine addict, take care grin

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 3:35pm On May 11, 2017
2dugged:
seeing that you jumped on my mention first,I will also include impaired memory and Alzheimer's disease to your withdrawal symptoms, I wish I can help you tho,OK bye,It will not help my sanity to bicker with a codeine addict, take care grin
I've forgotten you exist hor.ny girl. why did you send that smiley? who is joking with you? why are you all over me? is it by force to get my attention? stop mentioning me for God's sake. all you want from me is a conversation that would lead to closure and sex,but I'm sorry,I don't do razz girls. get your ugly black ass out of my mention pls
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by Evezi: 4:08pm On May 11, 2017
I don't get it. Its confusing. Who does she love officially.
Abi I no understand English again?
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by bootylady101(f): 5:21pm On May 11, 2017
using the word "love" so carelessly for your not intended.
instead of being silent on anything on social networks as she has always done,
game over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Fight For Leftovers At Obi Cubana's Mother Burial (Photos, Video) / Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine / The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.