Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo (71795 Views)

BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Joe, Khafi Ex-boyfriend In The House / Femi Otedola Spotted With Banky W (Photo) / Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by Mujaheeeden: 6:33pm On May 11, 2017
2dugged:
jidenna's eyes can enchant a stone cold heart
Did it enchant your heart grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by crackhouse(m): 8:45pm On May 11, 2017
This girl go last for marriage so?
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 11, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Did it enchant your heart grin
sure,one could get lost staring into those eyes under low light wink
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by Mujaheeeden: 9:41pm On May 11, 2017
2dugged:
sure,one could get lost staring into those eyes under low light wink
come and stare into my eyes baby
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 11, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
come and stare into my eyes baby
hehehhehehe,go back to politics section, romance doesn't look good on you
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by Mujaheeeden: 10:11pm On May 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin Seriously i feel odd dabbling in that section
2dugged:
hehehhehehe,go back to politics section, romance doesn't look good on you
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 11, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
grin grin grin grin Seriously i feel odd dabbling in that section
same here,I get lost when I start reading comments
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by Mujaheeeden: 10:40pm On May 11, 2017
2dugged:
same here,I get lost when I start reading comments
maybe cos of the adolescent rants there
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 11, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
maybe cos of the adolescent rants there
true,too many comments that reeks of emotional malnourishment there sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink / Angelique Kidjo: I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.