Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha (5147 Views)

We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari / EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:18am On May 11, 2017
Cooly100:
source Biafra times for Biafra writers these Liepods are just foolish and useless keep deceiving yourselves within yourselves to make your people hopefu

Just tell me what is wrong with making deprived and repressive people hopeful, when they have been abandoned by a country thought to be theirs...What is wrong with giving people hope?

do u support false hope sir
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:19am On May 11, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Ok now I understand, You want lie Muhammed and his crew or maybe your yoruba gutter press to be the first to announce it Abi??

insulting a tribe mynd44
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:29am On May 11, 2017
ipobarecriminals
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by sunnysunny69(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2017
Best Igbo man alive, he sees clearly from the ones shouting IPOB everywhere

Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by GrandGarcon: 10:12am On May 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

if only u can construct an English sentence perfectly
Yes when you are losing in an argument, then begin to correct the person's grammar.

2 Likes

Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by DocHMD: 10:18am On May 11, 2017
Jetleeee:
Maaan y'all need to create your forum where you can post your biafra bullchiiit.

The man has been released. Move the f...U..C...K ON!!!!

Una no dey tire?

You never see anything. We just dey start ni. Never tire my oduduwa friend. Sebi na you wan do 'one naijeriya' with me. Just calm down and wait for the unity. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:15am On May 11, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Yes when you are losing in an argument, then begin to correct the person's grammar.

what argument calling me a jambite
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:30am On May 11, 2017
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:52am On May 11, 2017
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by enemybulldozer(m): 12:32pm On May 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

insulting a tribe mynd44
IpobExposed:

insulting a tribe mynd44
IpobExposed:

Liepods are useless and terrorist. hence I didn't insult any person directly if u call mynd44 nothing will happen. you are free to say APC members are zombies but when u say Ipobexposed an APC member is a zombie you crossed your limit check Nairaland rules.

Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Lucasinho(m): 1:59pm On May 11, 2017
sunnysunny69:
[s]Best Igbo man alive, he sees clearly from the ones shouting IPOB everywhere [/s]

Dolt.

Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 11, 2017
Lucasinho:

Dolt.
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by bantudark1: 5:29pm On May 11, 2017
IpobExposed:
bantudark gamegod I weak.

they are trying to swarm you,abi??....it doesnt matter!!!.....you are for your igbo people...!!!!...you must stay on course to help them....ipobexposed...!!!.....i am not igbo.....am urhobo.......its up to you to defend them from fraudulant ipob!!!!....

you are not allowed to give up your own people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... angry angry angry angry...for nobody!!!!.... angry angry angry
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by bantudark1: 5:47pm On May 11, 2017
no nigerian will dare burn a biafran flag...!!!!...

we will beat the idioot up ourselfs...that much respect nigerians have for biafrans!!!.....

ipob want to overdo it....okay!!!...

but nigeria is our land...belongs to every ethnic group in nigeria...biafra is a part of nigeria!!!!!!!....and we are proud of the biafrans!!.......sooo,no outsider dare set us against each other...!!!!!...WE SHALL DECLARE WAR ON THE ENTIRE PLANET!!!!!!!!.. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by bantudark1: 5:56pm On May 11, 2017
ipobexposed...say something.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by bantudark1: 6:05pm On May 11, 2017
ipobexposed harm himself because of ipob.....forget it.......

ipobexposed,,stop playing around with this type of igbos!!!..........seek the igbos that understand,forget the rest......!!!!!

NOAH,DIDNT SAVE THE OL WORLD!!!!!!!..... angry angry angry angry angry angry...
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Frankyboy1(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2017
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 11, 2017
bantudark1:

they are trying to swarm you,abi??....it doesnt matter!!!.....you are for your igbo people...!!!!...you must stay on course to help them....ipobexposed...!!!.....i am not igbo.....am urhobo.......its up to you to defend them from fraudulant ipob!!!!....

you are not allowed to give up your own people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... angry angry angry angry...for nobody!!!!.... angry angry angry
thank u bantudra why are u always coming with different account
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 11, 2017
bantudark1:
ipobexposed...say something.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

sorry sir am just coming online
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by bantudark1: 7:43pm On May 11, 2017
IpobExposed:
thank u bantudra why are u always coming with different account

they always ban me for decades.....i had no other choice...you,summond me!!!....

a brother summoned me,ofcouse........

i came with another account,ipobexposed,because you summoned me....i have other things to do...i realy dont care about nairaland..
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by bantudark1: 7:53pm On May 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

sorry sir am just coming online

am out of here...if they overdo it just summon me,bros... wink

i know how to deal with those moronns.... smiley
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Ejanla07: 9:14pm On May 11, 2017
IpobExposed:
Let me see who will deny this one direct from their Biafra writers from Biafra times. These Liepods no get shame for eye.

source Biafra times for Biafra writers these Liepods are just foolish and useless keep deceiving yourselves within yourselves to make your people hopeful

http://www.thebiafratimes.co/2017/05/biafra-i-will-deal-with-you-if-you-sit.html?m=1

.my yoruba muslim brother from oshogbo. I ve confirmed jamb questions to help u pass. Dis is d 6th time. No fall our yoruba muslim hands
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 11, 2017
Ejanla07:

.my yoruba muslim brother from oshogbo. I ve confirmed jamb questions to help u pass. Dis is d 6th time. No fall our yoruba muslim hands

are u serious am interested
Re: If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha by Ogalanyachieze: 6:47am On May 12, 2017
IpobExposed:

I said if Nnamdi Kanu is released
on bail right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo / Irele And Ose LGA In Ondo Should Be Ceded To Edo State / Edo Judiciary Denies Stopping Orbih,10 Others From Attending National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.