Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones (32974 Views)

Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS / Armed Robbers Raid Phone Shop In Delta, Cut Off Neck Of Security Guard. Photos / Robbers Raid Redeemed Church In Madalla, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by mudiana(m): 1:31pm On May 11, 2017
if any police man from this station disturbs me on the road, I will humiliate him with this. imagine they must have running around like rats dat day.
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by donodion(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2017
989900:
I don't trust the police.

Anti robbery squad office for that matter!

Thanks bro.This is nothing but hogwash and i stand by it. They "caught armed robbers" ( I've no doubt they are not), left them sitting around in the police station while others attached went for further patrol ( another round of victim raid).
The caught "armed robbers" were not locked up, but left sitting around to the point they FREELY moved around the police station, ransacked officers lockers,stole their " fixed deposit savings" kept at the station and no one on duty to stop the " roberry in progress", until the following morning when other officers for day duty resumed and made their discoveries of the " empty treasury"....Wooooooow !!!.

And who's to be blamed and made a scape goat?..... your guess as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by obamabinladen(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Mechionu ! Abu'm Ada Igbo. Instead of we Igbos to find a solution to the criminal tendency that is in our blood stream, you are busy blaming Awolowo and the Yoruba's. People like you are the one dragging the already battered name of we Igbos in the mud.
Nkita rachaa gi anya

So it is only Igbos that are criminals?. Go to EFCC office for compilation of criminal offences bn treated by them, you'll be shocked by your findings and even concludes that Igbos are saints.
I am glad you said Nkita rachaa gi anya. As you have said it, so shall it be unto you and your generations even unborn.
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by alaskido(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2017
We were told they stole money as well. I think it is the bail money and roger money collected on the road from motorists that was stolen. Good for the Police. They steal from the public and the public takes it back. My only surprise is was the police station empty at the time of operation and an Anti-Robbery section of the police for that matter. If these guys can successfully rob a Police station then I better leave this country as we civilians are not safe at all.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by franzis(m): 1:45pm On May 11, 2017
I refuse to believe this story , police officers from that Olosan police station are notorious and can frame you up just to get money off you, it was officers from that station that killed a woman at onipanu toll gate in the name of chasing yahoo boys , the officer who shot her hasn't been found or arrested till now , they go about picking boys from their street in the name of raiding and if u can't provide 5k-8k for bail you will remain in the cell
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 11, 2017
Are you sure another policeman did not stab others from behind
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by Mcreloaded(m): 2:06pm On May 11, 2017
They should just check their CCTV camera and if they don't have then they are in trouble as it might just start to be a precedent
And if am the judge any police station that's robbed and dies not have a CCTV camera I will arrest and lock up the DPO
What nonsense a whole police station robbed then the common man is in beiiger trouble than ever before
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by ruggedizedd: 2:09pm On May 11, 2017
A 22-year old man, Onyeka Mba

Another Lagos developer, he must be a brother to one Nairaland Emeritus Mba.

cc: Bloodykiller

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by babyebi: 2:34pm On May 11, 2017
So, robbers can rob police station. Then no where is scured . funny Nigeria post
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by nnokwa042(m): 2:38pm On May 11, 2017
VivianUdeogu:
Later dem go tell us say na dem dey hardworking pass, say na dem dey industrious pass. I guess armed robbery is also part of hardwork.

Onyeka Mba, you and your Nwafor brothers don develop Lagos finish, una wan con go develop police station. Can you just imagine the temerity; stealing inside a Police Station. This is a clear example of the reason why we say this guys can do anything because of money.
skull miners on rampage grin grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by Pweetyjuddy(f): 2:38pm On May 11, 2017
Very good

Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 11, 2017
Jetleeee:
Well...According to the Potopoto-Oxford dictionary, technically

LOL

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by hernandson(m): 2:57pm On May 11, 2017
qualityovenbake:
This guy's are either brave, stupid or stupidly brave. I doff my hat for them for summoning up the courage to rob in a police station. grin
Kai,this one is strong they are even stealing in a police station,this pass jagaban
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by syrex24(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2017
shocked Only in Africa you hear of such bad ass news
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by sunshineV(f): 3:00pm On May 11, 2017
Armed robbers are hard working than the police
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by EPIJOE: 3:06pm On May 11, 2017
WHY WHY WHY ? Igbos
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by ponti93(m): 3:08pm On May 11, 2017
Hw did all the police men leave at once
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by obyno417(m): 3:09pm On May 11, 2017
Shame on our police force. If our police cannot protect their station and now that our police stations can be robed by hoodlum we d citizen are in trouble since our so called officers cannot protect Dem selves na we Dem go fit protect?
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by cardoctor(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2017
Only in Lagos.
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by nNEOo(m): 3:29pm On May 11, 2017
I was actually laffing b4 clicking the post
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by giftedben: 3:41pm On May 11, 2017
This na police job.
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by Gesd(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2017
End time police station grin
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 11, 2017
AjoOfia1:
[s][/s] Nonsense trash

I thought I was quoting a human being.... lols so it's a he-goaT #blue waves
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by AjoOfia1: 4:11pm On May 11, 2017
[s]
Kingsolex1:

I thought I was quoting a human being....
lols so it's a he-goaT
#blue waves
[/s]
Ikpu nne i
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 11, 2017
AjoOfia1:
[s][/s] Ikpu nne i

onye zuzu.. ewu shekau..

#blue waves
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by AjoOfia1: 4:28pm On May 11, 2017
[s]
Kingsolex1:

onye zuzu.. ewu shekau..

#blue waves
[/s]
akpa amu i there grin
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 11, 2017
AjoOfia1:
[s][/s] akpa amu i there grin
AjoOfia1:
[s]
akpa amu i there grin
[/s]
AjoOfia1:
[s][/s] akpa amu i there grin

that title suits ur entire family...
ùtu Nnegi..
#blue waves
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by AjoOfia1: 4:40pm On May 11, 2017
[s]
Kingsolex1:
[s][/s]

that title suits ur entire family...

ùtu Nnegi..

#blue waves
[/s]
Afo sagbuo nne i
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 11, 2017
AjoOfia1:
[s][/s] Afo sagbuo nne i

anunkita ishi molo.
Mpagi there.

#blue waves
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by AjoOfia1: 4:49pm On May 11, 2017
[s]
Kingsolex1:

anunkita ishi molo.

Mpagi there.

#blue waves
[/s]
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea Afo sagbuo nne i Otolo gbagbuo nna i Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i
Re: Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 11, 2017
AjoOfia1:
[s][/s]
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea Afo sagbuo nne i Otolo gbagbuo nna i Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i

Ihu yi di ka nsi agbara catapault

ala mbalagada.

ANOFIA

onye nzuzu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neighbors Recount How Late Husband Maltreated Wife Who Stabbed Him To Death / 16-Year-Old Boy Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Fracas (photos) / Dismissed Policeman Supplied 5 AK-47 Rifles For Offa Bank Robbery – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.