Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,555 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) (57897 Views)

Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring / Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed / Adediwura Blarkgold Is Engaged, Set To Remarry After 12 Years Of Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Omolewa212(f): 9:21am On May 11, 2017
Bad belle undecided
Dotwillis1:
Aboki ring undecided

1 Like

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by delishpot: 9:21am On May 11, 2017
Bumbae1:
But why the ring on wrong finger undecided

Happy for her o lol Laura should just take it easy chai grin

Nigerians believe that puting it on the wedding finger means she is married. So they pick the middle finger to mean engaged.
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On May 11, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

No,we don't. grin Even the small kid of 6 in India knows Linda Ikeji's source of wealth! Where did you crawl out from?
Linda is into occult and may not get married for now. All what she's been doing is camouflage.

1 Like

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 9:25am On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:
Congrats to her..

I wonder why some ladies knuckles dey black. If I say na bleaching, dey will come for my head.. cheesy

Lemme say it's natural. But in our hearts, we know say na .... Yellow fever.. lipsrsealed

There are various causes of dark knuckles. Yes, bleaching causes it, but not in all cases. Sometimes, it is even hereditary.

Causes (apart from bleaching) can be dry skin, obesity, psoriasis, hyperpigmentation (which some people are born with or develop later), diabetes.

From the picture, I think hers is due to dry skin.

1 Like

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 9:25am On May 11, 2017
DeeTus:
Linda is into occult and may not get married for now. All what she's been doing is camouflage.
Oh my God!! grin cheesy pls someone should help me ask this guy how he knows this information. For you to be so sure,you must also be an occult member! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:25am On May 11, 2017
Afrok:
Congratulations to her... I hope and pray the engagement won't crash like others.
it's easier for celebrities engagement/marriage to crash these days than for an aeroplane to crash due to engine failure.
what makes her a celebrity? undecided
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by permit(m): 9:29am On May 11, 2017
badassProdigy:
Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji’s youngest sister, Benita (who keeps a low profile), got engaged to her Boo at Eko Hotel yesterday.

Her elder sister, Laura who is so ecstatic about the news announced it on her Instagram page saying:
"Yayyyyy congrats @like_benny my lil lil lil smally sister is getting married to the love of her life.. I’m happy for you boo. There’s gonna be alot of ikeji weddings this year. By God’s grace. Amen. Enjoy"

Congratulations to her!

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/linda-ikejis-youngest-sister-benita.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
. Any matter wey concern #Aunty linda# na so seun and lala go carry am go fp make all d junkey clowns masturbate over with insult. Isallritee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 11, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Oh my God!! grin cheesy pls someone should help me ask this guy how he knows this information. For you to be so sure,you must also be an occult member! undecided
LOL! I am not a member and cannot never be because I value my happiness so much. Once you join, they take away your happiness regardless of how much you make daily.

If you had gone soul travel before, you will understand that the world is spiritual and dark.

Hey, I want to stop here for now!!
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 9:35am On May 11, 2017
deb303:
congrat o... Aunty Linda wetin dey happen na... better go wash ur head for river Benue
or Niger o

Don Jazzy don dey propose cry
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by megareal: 9:35am On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:
Congrats to her..

I wonder why some ladies knuckles dey black. If I say na bleaching, dey will come for my head.. cheesy

Lemme say it's natural. But in our hearts, we know say na .... Yellow fever.. lipsrsealed

Believe it, some are born with dark knuckles. My daughter was born very fair but had dark knuckles. At eight months, a lady somewhere asked me what I was using on her that made her knuckles dark and advised me to stop bleaching my child. I just smiled because I had already anticipated that reaction will come all thru her life.

She is still very fair with dark knuckles and bombom. Don't know if future use of lightening cream will even them out. undecided
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Smellymouth: 9:35am On May 11, 2017
LordOfNaira:

There are various causes of dark knuckles. Yes, bleaching causes it, but not in all cases. Sometimes, it is even hereditary.

Causes (apart from bleaching) can be dry skin, obesity, psoriasis, hyperpigmentation (which some people are born with or develop later), diabetes.

From the picture, I think hers is due to dry skin.

Okay bro.. Thanks
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by sorry1(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:
Congrats to her..

who's that man eating and drinking in that picture?
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by OgaJonah(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2017
Dotwillis1:
Aboki ring undecided

what is wrong wit your H34D.

1 Like

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2017
badassProdigy:
Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji’s youngest sister, Benita (who keeps a low profile), got engaged to her Boo at Eko Hotel yesterday.

Her elder sister, Laura who is so ecstatic about the news announced it on her Instagram page saying:
"Yayyyyy congrats @like_benny my lil lil lil smally sister is getting married to the love of her life.. I’m happy for you boo. There’s gonna be alot of ikeji weddings this year. By God’s grace. Amen. Enjoy"

Congratulations to her!

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/linda-ikejis-youngest-sister-benita.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
Maybe she is the only sensible one among them all. Linda is a suspected Lesbian, Laura is an attention seeker and gold digger.
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 9:37am On May 11, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL! I am not a member and cannot never be because I value my happiness so much. Once you join, they take away your happiness regardless of how much you make daily.

If you had gone soul travel before, you will understand that the world is spiritual and dark.

Hey, I want to stop here for now!!
You are joking! Everyone if not possible the whole world knows exactly how Linda blogged for seven years before making it big in the field. Now many people have ventured into blogging because of her inspiration and success story. Stay here and be gossiping instead of hustling like others! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 9:39am On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:

Okay bro.. Thanks
You are welcome, Alaga!!!
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Smellymouth: 9:39am On May 11, 2017
sorry1:
who's that man eating and drinking in that picture?

Dunno him bro..
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Smellymouth: 9:42am On May 11, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You are welcome, Alaga!!!

Egbon!! Double Tua!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by epistleNow(m): 9:43am On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:
Congrats to her..

These knuckles are looking good, no hating!

1 Like

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On May 11, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You are joking! Everyone if not possible the whole world knows exactly how Linda blogged for seven years before making it big in the field. Now many people have ventured into blogging because of her inspiration and success story. Stay here and be gossiping instead of hustling like others! undecided
What inspiration? You're totally blind. I cannot talk to you further. Bye bye!!
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by debola27(f): 9:48am On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:
Congrats to her..

Some ladies knuckles are naturally darker than the rest of the body. Doesn't have to be bleaching all the time. I know a gal who has darker knuckles than her skin, and when I met the dad, he had same. So it can be natural and even hereditary.

1 Like

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 9:49am On May 11, 2017
DeeTus:
What inspiration? You're totally blind. I cannot talk to you further. Bye bye!!
You are the biggest fool I have ever come across on nairaland. Just listen to yourself! Retard undecided

2 Likes

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On May 11, 2017
Linda is married to her lappy.
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by rosebuzz(f): 9:52am On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:
Congrats to her..

Those knuckles are not black com'on.

1 Like

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by sorry1(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2017
Smellymouth:

Dunno him bro..
ok, Dude been flexing in all his pictures even in his condition that made me wanna know him.
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Xmen149(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2017
Nazeren:
I read her story. So she deactivated her account? grin grin grin

yes oh,.NL no get chills
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by otobomax(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2017
joycesims:

It's sometimes natural, sometimes cream
Supporting their breed grin
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On May 11, 2017
Linda.. And here I am.. I have been waiting for you.... Please come and pay my groom price jus chikele... 50N we can even negotiate

PLEASE even if it's for three days.. Wait we can negotiate 2 hours self we marry.. I don't mind as long as the money they spray is mine keep
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 11, 2017
Toks2008:

Wettin concern you?
e pain you?

Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by otobomax(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

Everything na bleach to you.

You need to bleach your brain, it's covered in sooth.

Lmao
Re: Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) by Smellymouth: 9:55am On May 11, 2017
sorry1:
ok, Dude been flexing in all his pictures even in his condition that made me wanna know him.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pasuma's Daughter's Birthday Party (Pictures) / Cameron Okoye Receives Medals At Barca Academy Wold Cup (Pix) / Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.