Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,410 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo (93958 Views)

Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession / Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:00am On May 12, 2017
CHINEKE MEE!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Blexzy2203(m): 9:05am On May 12, 2017
Yea bt na brain work not voodoo
sonofLuci:
Oboi yahoo is the way forward.

The Nigerian government has failed the lazy youths.

I hate to say this.

But OP by the time this your guy buy 4matic

Your eye go clear then your throat go come long and then you look like this
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by goingsolo: 9:16am On May 12, 2017
Brillantman:
Drop your mail..... I will mail you

Thanx Bros in advance, i am expecting to read from you. Jrc54343@gmail.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by sylve11: 9:18am On May 12, 2017
tianshie:
@EFCC come and see your customers.

grin grin cool
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by fergieboy: 9:20am On May 12, 2017
richinvestor:
Who still dey chat clients for money...when boys don upgrade to carding.... I'm a carder and I dey chop site anyhow...... Walmart, Sprint, bestbuy, Nordstrom, world emit, recharge.com..I dey do WU transfer to myself........#teamcarder
Baba make I come be your boy cool
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by sylve11: 9:24am On May 12, 2017
BetaThings:

In Islam, you don't pay zakah (compulsory alms giving) or sadaqqa (voluntary) from the proceeds of crime
Allah is toyyib (pure) and accepts only that which is pure
Don't bother to build a mosque from the proceeds of crime - it does not help your case
If you steal or defraud, these are the steps to forgiveness in Islam
1. Return what you stole (the victim is praying to have his money back or for your punishment, you cannot keep it and be praying for forgiveness)
2. Seek forgiveness
3. Repent and commit not to do it again

lol grin

smh cool
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by goalgetter1247: 9:30am On May 12, 2017
richinvestor:
Who still dey chat clients for money...when boys don upgrade to carding.... I'm a carder and I dey chop site anyhow...... Walmart, Sprint, bestbuy, Nordstrom, world emit, recharge.com..I dey do WU transfer to myself........#teamcarder

Bros morning, I need your help. I get hacked Wal-Mart card. Pls write me on (martialakakpo12@Gmail.com) we need to run package seriously. Pls reply asap.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by ebby9z(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2017
Umarlulu:
Bro fear no catch you because you never see for yourself 20 years boy with range rover g wagon and he's parent renting in single room
I don see o. I don see small boys doing jazz wella but just seeing everything sprawled on the Internet gives it an eerie feeling
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by paradigmshift(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2017
Fhowe:
you too talk shuu

Na you know
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by jadajada: 9:52am On May 12, 2017
richinvestor:
tongue
how i fit join any if this your groups, the gift card expecially.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by jonextee(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2017
richinvestor:
tongue
bros...abeg.....I won enter dz wotsapp grps ooo.....Ahhhhhh......owo re were!!!!........Jonextee@gmail.com ......abeg....mk we yaaan.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 10:16am On May 12, 2017
Brillantman:
Drop your mail..... I will mail you
I'm interested bro, codeineRohypnol30@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 10:25am On May 12, 2017
paradigmshift:
drop your emails guys. let's work together. money must be made
codeineRohypnol30@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 10:34am On May 12, 2017
courage1:
Bros I would really love u to put me through in streets.
All dem other niggaz ain't encouraging at all. Dem be saying I need to be part of their gang and do some voodoo stuff which I don't want to do. It would be best if I learn from someone like u who believes in using his/her brain.
Could u pls send me ur digits to this email address below.
omorodioncourage@gmail.com
abeg you fit link me up with your padi

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:37am On May 12, 2017
Brillantman:
Format plenty, who get time for military trash when there are new format like freighter, contractor, UNESCO heritage sites consultants etc. Beg, no mention military for them Oyibo ears again, that one don cast teytey
please bros eepp me owu wan kill me,f_janelle@yahoo.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 10:37am On May 12, 2017
jonextee:

Eeehhh!!!!.....Awon eleyi bad gan oooo.....c as format plenty 4 m hand.....I think we v to b best of fwends.....pls, contact me sir.....jonextee@gmail.com.
abeg I wan learn codeineRohypnol30@gmail.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:39am On May 12, 2017
richinvestor:
tongue
howfar bro i go need join this groups
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by cupidhero(m): 10:44am On May 12, 2017
SMH. See Paperlace country people.....some even they drop FM for here and boys get mind they brag about CC parole too. RiP to values.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by majour(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2017
Funny how this thread that is suppose.to.condemn became a tool.for hookup and more scammers been born, am contended, I earn 60k per month and am okay, like the guy who said we that receive such amount are a working failure, I bless God for the little.opportunity and pray for more, I also.do.pray for u, that the work of ur hands be blessed, to.everyone out there hustling, we all came.to.life for different reasons and we pursue different means to.achieve those purpose, whatever u do, make sure it brings u happiness and joy and always put God first. Good luck

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Fhowe: 10:48am On May 12, 2017
paradigmshift:

Na you know
upper pikin no dey cast na

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 11:05am On May 12, 2017
Please help, I want to learn G.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by felaismyhero(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2017
CheezyCharles:
I SWEAR ON GOD I AIN'T A YAHOO GUY BUT LET'S BE REAL FOR ONCE....MOST PEOPLE KEEP TALKING ABOUT REPERCUSSIONS ....ADAMS OSHOMOLE IS A CHIARMAN IN JUJULOGY. DO U KNOW THAT THERES WITCHES ASSOCIATION IN EDO STATE? MOST OF THESE POLITICIANS KILL PEOPLE AND MOST OF US SWEAR FOR THEM ON A DAILY BUT NOTHING DEY DO THEM.INSTEAD OF DYING DEY KEEP FLYING PRIVATE JETS! THERES ONLY ONE LIFE,so many people are suffering and what did they do to get suffering as a repercussion?who go blow go blow! Alaye do the needful ! na d same ting jay-z Beyonce and most entertainers do. it's like cultism cef
bro,u are so on point.but,my problem is i am unsure about the spiritual.are so called witches and wizards not just emotionally unstable people? i also dont believe in cursing politicians,nothing go do them.its about we(good people) joining politics witout fear dat wud work tins out.hardwork,knowledge plus smartness is d key
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 11:34am On May 12, 2017
BetaThings:

In Islam, you don't pay zakah (compulsory alms giving) or sadaqqa (voluntary) from the proceeds of crime
Allah is toyyib (pure) and accepts only that which is pure
Don't bother to build a mosque from the proceeds of crime - it does not help your case
If you steal or defraud, these are the steps to forgiveness in Islam
1. Return what you stole (the victim is praying to have his money back or for your punishment, you cannot keep it and be praying for forgiveness)
2. Seek forgiveness
3. Repent and commit not to do it again

Sounds great, I appreciate that angle to it. But let me ask you since you sound knowledgeable about the religion of Islam. What aspect of that religion supports the ideologies behind terrorism ?

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 11:51am On May 12, 2017
Afobear:
abeg whobget latest malware or virus or better hacker way fit epp me move ali sharp sharp
No be by latest guy, na the crypter you dey use be the main thing. Even Zeus dey work wella If you use latest crypter on am na sure FUD.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by paradigmshift(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2017
Fhowe:
upper pikin no dey cast na

bad man where u dey for benin
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 12, 2017
lrdval:
your dead too..oshi....who knows what your doing when the light goes off, sinner throwing stones on sinners for sinning differently

I know what i do when the lights are off, i'm not as blind as you, you know.
you think that everyone that criticize someone MUST be guilty of something. It's just hard for you to hear the truth isn't it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17)

Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.