Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. (570 Views)

"Kill Yourself Now" - Tekno Blast Follower For Correcting His Spelling. / Korede Bello Claps Back At Fan For Correcting His Error / Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Ekakamba: 10:15am On May 11, 2017
Korede Bello is one very calm celeb, as he rarely engages or exchanges words with Trolls.. But this time, the Mavin star was forced to clap back at a fan who trolled him.

The 21-year-old singer who is currently visiting Australia took to his Instagram to share a video, announcing his concert, He wrote: “Aussie, I’ll see you guys in a bit,” he said.

and Of course, a troll came for him, and said: “Lol…bruh Aussie is a person from Australia or a words used to describe Australians. Una go dey form foneh wey una noh sabi…gosh.”

This of course tickled his anger, and the singer gave an epic clapback. He wrote: “Go and help your parents. Do something with your life,”.

He has since edited his post, and removed “Aussie” and replaced it with “Your boy coming”

Damn! grin grin grin

Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Ekakamba: 10:17am On May 11, 2017
E bee lyke say e pain Korede o...
Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Nobody: 10:18am On May 11, 2017
Chai...that one go pain the guy oh cry

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Franzinni: 10:18am On May 11, 2017
op take time...

I was already warming my mind to see korede.. Leap out of the screen of my phone and grab the guys name and dragggggggg..to filth.. ... Oboy.... You topic for this thread is like all those garage meat pie...

It is fine from the outside but is packed full of half done beans..

Now let me comment...

Korede.. Caught an L and he knows it...
Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Nobody: 10:28am On May 11, 2017
I think anyone that follows any celebrity on social media is Jobless!!

Why should I keep monitoring someone who adds no value to my life?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Ekakamba: 10:29am On May 11, 2017
shockedAre yam nut under standing.
Franzinni:
op take time...

I was already warming my mind to see korede.. Leap out of the screen of my phone and grab the guys name and dragggggggg..to filth.. ... Oboy.... You topic for this thread is like all those garage meat pie...

It is fine from the outside but is packed full of half done beans..

Now let me comment...

Korede.. Caught an L and he knows it...

Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Ekakamba: 10:29am On May 11, 2017
http://www.yabaleftonline.com/korede-bello-drags-fan-filth-correcting-error-instagarm/ tongue tongue
fernandobush:
I think anyone that follows any celebrity on social media is Jobless!!

Why should I keep monitoring someone who adds no value to my life?? undecided
Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Tolexander: 10:30am On May 11, 2017
Korede acted puerile there!
Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by veekid(m): 10:34am On May 11, 2017
He pain korede true true; so na hn be say all these celebs get time to read all the thousands of comments on their posts? ?? Ehhhbbh
Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by Nobody: 10:35am On May 11, 2017
Op are you a learner?Na the first time you go see Korede exhibiting such rude attitude online?
Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:43am On May 11, 2017
some people no sabi correct
Re: Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. by mexxmoney: 1:56pm On May 11, 2017
Breaking news: Instagram troll dies of heart attack after Korede's clapback. Source-CNN

(1) (Reply)

Update: Dammy Krane Has Been Released From Jail! See What Celebrities Are Saying / That's A Tank, Rapper 50cent Shades An Instagram User With Over Sized Assets / Dammy Krane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.