Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Singer Niyola Narrates How Her Friend’s Ex Murdered And Burnt Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Niyola Narrates How Her Friend’s Ex Murdered And Burnt Her (719 Views)

"Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies / Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Niyola Giving Male Fan Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Niyola Narrates How Her Friend’s Ex Murdered And Burnt Her by LifestyleTonite: 9:25am On May 11, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT5G6eVBwHX/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT8Pr3KhUv2/

Domestic violence seem to be the news making the rounds in Nigeria these days with more and more people coming out to share their experience. This time, Singer Niyola shared the pain her South African friend named Karabo went through in the hands of her ex who murdered and burnt her beyond recognition. She also shared was seem to be her last chat with the said friend. Read below.

I really shouldn’t be doing this but the worst has happened and someone’s life might be saved . My friend was murdered by her ex and burned beyond recognition . Before then he had battered her black and blue on one occasion and would constantly drain her emotionally . These signs were there , he tried to kill her many times until he succeeded . Now my friend is gone and she ll never be able to grow into the person God destined her to be . If he pushes you , hits you , yells at you … my dear take to your heels before you get yourself killed . Life is too fickle to be toyed with . Only a fool refuses to learn from other people’s lessons.

http://wotzup.ng/singer-niyola-narrates-how-her-friends-ex-murdered-and-burnt-her/

Re: Singer Niyola Narrates How Her Friend’s Ex Murdered And Burnt Her by forreelinc(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2017
sad as you fine reach you no see better person date na mad person you go dey date

May her soul RIP
Re: Singer Niyola Narrates How Her Friend’s Ex Murdered And Burnt Her by SexyNairalander: 9:29am On May 11, 2017
booked

still wondering why she stayed upon all the torture
Re: Singer Niyola Narrates How Her Friend’s Ex Murdered And Burnt Her by ugofr(f): 9:30am On May 11, 2017
RIP
Re: Singer Niyola Narrates How Her Friend’s Ex Murdered And Burnt Her by mikky4764(f): 10:01am On May 11, 2017
That guy shldnt go Scott free, they shift melt out jungle justice on him. inferiority complex at work
Re: Singer Niyola Narrates How Her Friend’s Ex Murdered And Burnt Her by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:17am On May 11, 2017
hmm I see
Re: Singer Niyola Narrates How Her Friend’s Ex Murdered And Burnt Her by soulfood(m): 10:34am On May 11, 2017
Re: Singer Niyola Narrates How Her Friend’s Ex Murdered And Burnt Her by alBHAGDADI: 10:45am On May 11, 2017
mikky4764:
That guy shldnt go Scott free, they shift melt out jungle justice on him. inferiority complex at work
Sadly, the guy might hire 10 lawyers to drag the case for years.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout What Nigerians Did To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement Picture / Photos From Kanu Nwankwo’s Wife, Amara Kanu’s Book Launch / Wow!!! 10 Things You Don’t Know About Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.