Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Checkout What Nigerians Did To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout What Nigerians Did To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement Picture (721 Views)

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement / Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout What Nigerians Did To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement Picture by Flexygist: 12:45pm On May 23, 2017
I can't stop laughing!

Nigerians sure have no chill! What was the person that edited the picture thinking? So Banky and BasketMouth are....?

Check it out yourself below...

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/23/checkout-what-nigerians-did-to-banky-w-and-adesua-etomis-engagement-picture/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Checkout What Nigerians Did To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement Picture by Gwsd: 12:48pm On May 23, 2017
Lol.
I had been expecting this
Re: Checkout What Nigerians Did To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement Picture by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 23, 2017
It's not funny
Re: Checkout What Nigerians Did To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement Picture by EbukaHades10(m): 12:56pm On May 23, 2017
Maybe the person below me will find it funny. As 4 me,i didn't. Infact,what is it supposed to mean?
Re: Checkout What Nigerians Did To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement Picture by Mrop(m): 1:10pm On May 23, 2017
this is so hilarious
Re: Checkout What Nigerians Did To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement Picture by LesbianBoy(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2017
See how a full-grown man like bankyW is kneeling down for this small girl called adesua etomi! Hope tomorrow she won't start to hypenate her name or say she can't wash his cloth or cook for him! angry

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! 10 Things You Don’t Know About Tiwa Savage / Bff Goals! Ini Edo,uche Jombo And Chioma Akphota Looking Fly For Date Night / Beverly Naya Shocked As She Received DM From Married Man, Need Her As "Queen 2"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.