Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,685 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad After Spending Time With Her Client In A Hotel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad After Spending Time With Her Client In A Hotel (494 Views)

Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' / Davido Back To Lagos After Spending Time With Chioma In His Village. Pics / Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad After Spending Time With Her Client In A Hotel by Scoop9ja: 9:44am On May 11, 2017

According to reports making the rounds, a Nigerian prostitute allegedly ran mad after a fellow Nigerian guy booked her for business in Malaysia.

In the video which was filmed by some white guys, you can see the completely unclad lady been dragged to get up by a man who tried to help her as she opened her legs wide open, she was then seen walking around the streets of Malaysia naked.

Watch full video here…http://gidibest..com/2017/05/alleged-nigerian-prostitute-reportedly.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9LbPDYxYuE
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad After Spending Time With Her Client In A Hotel by Nobody: 9:51am On May 11, 2017
They don use this one for rituals
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad After Spending Time With Her Client In A Hotel by youngG10(m): 10:07am On May 11, 2017
igbos

(1) (Reply)

"I Tried To Make Sense Of It But I Can't" - Omoni Oboli On Dad's Death / I Did Not Enjoy My Marriage” Patience Ozokwor Discloses / BREAKING NEWS!!! Nigerian Singer, Dammy Krane Arrested For Credit Card Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.