Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,845 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy (3092 Views)

Osinbajo Wants Jackson Ude Prosecuted For Defamation / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by TSS123: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Credible sources very close to the Kaduna State Government have confirmed to LeadersNG that a cabal in the Kaduna State Government has finally succeeded in persuading and prevailing on Mallam Nasir El-Rufai to replace his deputy.

The Kaduna State Deputy Governor, Architect Barnabas Bala Bantex is said to have been critically ill of an unknown disease and has been out of the country on medical vacation in an unknown location since the past three months.

Prior to his medical vacation, Arc Bantex was said to have been sidelined from the Governance of the State by the Governor who is under a very strong influence of cabal running the affairs of the state.

Under the desperate circumstance, Arc Bantex is said to have been compelled by the cabal to opt for a hospital of their choice as opposed to the preferred hospital of the Deputy Governor.

Source close to Bala Bantex reveal that his medical condition is critical. Meanwhile, in his absence on account of ill health, sources confirmed that an arrangement has been concluded to replace him immediately.

The cabal according to LeadersNG sources are already scouting for a young, vibrant Hausa-Fulani technocrat as Deputy Governor should in an event El-Rufai decides to take up the Vice President position at the federal level. The cabal, LeadersNG gathered, do not want the event of 2009 to repeat itself, where after the appointment of Namadi Sambo as Vice President of Nigeria by Former President Goodluck Jonathan, his deputy, Patrick Yekowa, a Christian from Southern Kaduna became the governor automatically.

http://regulusnews.com/2017/07/25/elrufai-plans-to-replace-his-deputy-with-a-muslim-from-zaria-as-he-prepares-to-become-vp/

Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by Bakerdav: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Which source?
Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
This man is being considered for replacement because he is Barnabas and not Balarabe

This nonsense is driven by religion

They should ensure this is done according to the law

Either Barnabas resigns or SEC and State Legislature to declare him incapacitated

1 Like

Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
El rufai will give Osinbajo too much stress, it will be like Obasanjo and Atiku when Atiku was working underground against baba.

1 Like

Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by APCLyingBastard: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
Tinubu has already sold the VP to El Rufai.

I knew this when I saw el Rufai appear in person in court in a civil suit he instigated against an online news outfit. El Rufai just used his appearance at a lagos High Court as a smokescreen to go meet and negotiate the VP vacancy with Tinubu.

But what the useless Tinubu doesn't know is that El Rufai will deal mercilessly with him when he gets to be appointed VP in order to pave way for his own presidential ambition come 2019.

As for El Rufai, his jihadist dream of becoming president will never be fulfilled even if the idiocrats of the waste land obey their frog master vagabond to vote him in, the middle belt, SS, SE and Northern Christians will never vote that midget.

But all these are conjectures as I know the Senate under Saraki will not fold their hands and watch El Rufai ascend to such high position. Osunbade will be rightly removed before he dares allow Tinubu impose El Rufai as his VP.

1 Like

Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by APCLyingBastard: 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
krendo:
This man is being considered for replacement because he is Barnabas and not Balarabe

This nonsense is driven by religion

They should ensure this is done according to the law

Either Barnabas resigns or SEC and State Legislature to declare him incapacitated

They only know due process and the law when it involves a kafuri.

Meanwhile this same Awusa rodents going by kaduna mafia are the very same cabal shielding the incapacitated Buhari from being removed from Office over health grounds
Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by Kyase(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
APCLyingBastard:

I knew this when I saw el Rufai appear in person in court in a civil suit he instigated against an online news outfit. El Rufai just used his appearance at a lagos High Court as a smokescreen to go meet and negotiate the VP vacancy with Tinubu.

But what the useless Tinubu doesn't know is that El Rufai will deal mercilessly with him when he gets to be appointed VP in order to pave way for his own presidential ambition come 2019.

As for El Rufai, his jihadist dream of becoming president will never be fulfilled even if the idiocrats of the waste land obey their frog master vagabond to vote him in, the middle belt, SS, SE and Northern Christians will never vote that midget.

But all these are conjectures as I know the Senate under Saraki will not fold their hands and watch El Rufai ascend to such high position. Osunbade will be rightly removed before he dares allow Tinubu impose El Rufai as his VP.
you read am so grin

1 Like

Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by three: 2:36am On Jul 26, 2017
Sad
Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by Danzakidakura(m): 5:56am On Jul 26, 2017
He should be the VP so that we Christians of southern Kaduna can once again take over leadership in Kaduna state and develop our place the short devil have not done anything to southern Kaduna.
Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by ProWalker: 6:16am On Jul 26, 2017
APCLyingBastard:

Bishopjuice, you are a typical coward that only come to annonymous forum like NL to write nothing but trash.
I don't see your kind or Twitter or any forum where identity can easliy be verified grin
Coward Bishop grin
Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by Nwakaumu(m): 6:28am On Jul 26, 2017
ProWalker:

Bishopjuice, you are a typical coward that only come to annonymous forum like NL to write nothing but trash.
I don't see your kind or Twitter or any forum where identity can easliy be verified grin
Coward Bishop grin
Who be dis one.
Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by Babatundecash(m): 6:33am On Jul 26, 2017
APCLyingBastard:

Go back home and pick up your brain from where it is being hidden by your grandmother.....How on Earth will you believe this crap from unverified source......Their is no vacancy in aso rock....all this faceless cabal of a thing only emerge from the imagination of the media# This is how we've been hearing of cabinet shake up from mid 2016 till date and nothing related to such have taken place......even the useless sahara reporters said Pmb has lost his voice,Pmb has cancer,pmb has that and so on,even FFK claim Pmb is dead and not to talk of Fayose own....the problem in this country is that the media is now misused......For your info.PMB is coming back soon.
Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by ZombieTAMER: 6:40am On Jul 26, 2017
Believe this junk news at your own peril
Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by ZombieTAMER: 6:43am On Jul 26, 2017
Babatundecash:
For your info.PMB is coming back soon.
I really doubt that
You guys should let the man be
He knows nothing about governance anyway
Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by iluvdonjazzy: 6:51am On Jul 26, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
I really doubt that You guys should let the man be He knows nothing about governance anyway
fingers crossed
Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by nwakibe: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2017
I don't understand. Are we going to have 2 VPs in this Country. The last time I checked,Buhari was still the president and Osibanjo was still the VP. Or are they wishing Buhari death?
Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by APCLyingBastard: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2017
nwakibe:
I don't understand. Are we going to have 2 VPs in this Country. The last time I checked,Buhari was still the president and Osibanjo was still the VP. Or are they wishing Buhari death?

When Aisha and Shehu Sani where using Disney cartoon as code speaking of hyenas and jackals, El Rufai was who they were referring to.
Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by APCLyingBastard: 7:22am On Jul 26, 2017
ProWalker:

Coward Bishop grin

Know thine nemesis, afonja
Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by ProWalker: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2017
APCLyingBastard:

Know thine nemesis, afonja

Literally speaking, your forefathers and you the offsprings are the real afonjas grin
Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by ProWalker: 7:38am On Jul 26, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Who be dis one.

The guy that flattens flat heads grin
Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by OBAGADAFFI: 7:48am On Jul 26, 2017
EL- Rufai is one of the PDP moles in APC.
Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by Opexzy: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2019
El rufia is an infamous politician in here in the south ...he has no real friends here in the west... He his highly detested in the east... Some facts about 2023.

The west doesn't want to be vice president, they want to be the president..

The southeast want to have a taste of what presidency is... They can settle for the vice position

The south south is not actually speaking loud but their decision might be influenced by the decisions made my the west or east

The North desperately wants to remain in power at all cost even at the expense of their friendship with the west..

The west thinks that their friendship with the north will land them in ASO ROCK... It is true.. But betrayal really sucks

The North knows that they can't talk the west out of their ambition, so they are eyeing a desperate east that will settle for vice president's position to help them achieve this.

Is there any hope for a southern president to emerge come 2023? YES..

So what's at stake..?

The south should put their differences aside and come together and unanimously reach a consensus over a single viable candidate... Either from the west or east or maybe the south south again..
Re: PRESIDENCY: El-rufai Prepares To Be VP To Osinbajo, Wants To Replace Deputy by mrvitalis(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
Opexzy:
El rufia is an infamous politician in here in the south ...he has no real friends here in the west... He his highly detested in the east... Some facts about 2023.

The west doesn't want to be vice president, they want to be the president..

The southeast want to have a taste of what presidency is... They can settle for the vice position

The south south is not actually speaking loud but their decision might be influenced by the decisions made my the west or east

The North desperately wants to remain in power at all cost even at the expense of their friendship with the west..

The west thinks that their friendship with the north will land them in ASO ROCK... It is true.. But betrayal really sucks

The North knows that they can't talk the west out of their ambition, so they are eyeing a desperate east that will settle for vice president's position to help them achieve this.

Is there any hope for a southern president to emerge come 2023? YES..

So what's at stake..?

The south should put their differences aside and come together and unanimously reach a consensus over a single viable candidate... Either from the west or east or maybe the south south again..
The only thing that can unite the south is an igbo president

The best igbos can do is to allow yorubas nominate any igbo man

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Sagamu Boils As Police, Yahoo Boys Engage In Gun Battle / Lagos - Ibadan Railway Construction Pictures. Ongoing. / Ojukwus Letter To Victor Banjo On "Liberating Yorubaland"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.