Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson (25400 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by AngelicBeing: 12:55pm On May 11, 2017
cool
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by jaykay68(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2017
Dottore:
Who are they?
abeg, help me ask them oo. l don't know who they are. peoples tithes and offerings work here.
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by jaykay68(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2017
Dottore:
Who are they?
abeg, help me ask them oo. l don't know who they are. peoples tithes and offerings working here.
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2017
newbornmacho:
God punish all founders of Christian denominations. They are thieves and robbers, God never sent them on this mission of deception. They were sent there by their belly, who is also their God. Christian denominationalism has done damage, too much damage, but their cup is full, and their time has come to be judged.
op e be like say u dey vex for the paito o. biko leave judgement for Jah the ominipotent. we shall know on the last day who truly is a servant of JAH
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by okoliexpress: 1:07pm On May 11, 2017
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE WHO TALK BAD ABOUT CHURCHES AND SEE CHURCHES S BUSINESS START ONE LET US SEE HOW
FAR THEY WILL GO, WHEN YOU SEE A PASTOR WHO SEEMS LIKE HES ENJOYING PLS DO NOT BE QUICK TO DESPISE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT EVER YOU ARE SEEING IS CALLED SUCCESS, IT IS GUARANTEED IN EVERY ENDEAVOR OF LIFE AS LONG AS YOU WORK HARD TO ATTAIN IT, IF YOU KNOW WHERE SOME OF THESE MINISTERS CAME FROM BEFORE PROMINENCE YOU WILL BLESS GOD FOR THEIR LIVES. SOME DAYS AGO SOMEONE SHARE A THROWBACK PICTURE OF BISHOP DAVID PREACHING TO A CROWD OF NOT MORE THAN 6O PERSONS DO YOU KNOW THE LEVEL OF HARD WORK HE HAD TO PUT IN ALL THESE YEARS TO HAVE WHAT HE DOES NOW BACKED BY GOD'S GRACE, VISION AND AUTHENTICITY OF HIS CALLING... THE MATTER MANY, JUST WORK HARD IN YOUR OWN FIELD AND YOU WILL ACHIEVE SAME....

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by davidque007(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2017
newbornmacho:
God punish all founders of Christian denominations. They are thieves and robbers, God never sent them on this mission of deception. They were sent there by their belly, who is also their God. Christian denominationalism has done damage, too much damage, but their cup is full, and their time has come to be judged.
God is not sentimental like you, you have just spoken out of jealousy because you see them on a holiday having a nice time (though i think pastors should tone down their insensitive use of social media to show opulence, when they have a large number of struggling church fellows)

1 Like

Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by Kobicove(m): 1:08pm On May 11, 2017
Why does this guy like dressing like a pop star? undecided
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by newbornmacho(m): 1:19pm On May 11, 2017
okoliexpress:
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE WHO TALK BAD ABOUT CHURCHES AND SEE CHURCHES S BUSINESS START ONE LET US SEE HOW
FAR THEY WILL GO, WHEN YOU SEE A PASTOR WHO SEEMS LIKE HES ENJOYING PLS DO NOT BE QUICK TO DESPISE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT EVER YOU ARE SEEING IS CALLED SUCCESS, IT IS GUARANTEED IN EVERY ENDEAVOR OF LIFE AS LONG AS YOU WORK HARD TO ATTAIN IT, IF YOU KNOW WHERE SOME OF THESE MINISTERS CAME FROM BEFORE PROMINENCE YOU WILL BLESS GOD FOR THEIR LIVES. SOME DAYS AGO SOMEONE SHARE A THROWBACK PICTURE OF BISHOP DAVID PREACHING TO A CROWD OF NOT MORE THAN 6O PERSONS DO YOU KNOW THE LEVEL OF HARD WORK HE HAD TO PUT IN ALL THESE YEARS TO HAVE WHAT HE DOES NOW BACKED BY GOD'S GRACE, VISION AND AUTHENTICITY OF HIS CALLING... THE MATTER MANY, JUST WORK HARD IN YOUR OWN FIELD AND YOU WILL ACHIEVE SAME....
Nobody has a right to make merchandise of the gospel.
Nobody has a right to start a denomination.
Nobody has a right to bastardise Christianity.
In the Bible God called them Babylon.
They are under a curse.
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by seeyouin2019: 1:25pm On May 11, 2017
That woman looks gross... Abi na him mama ?
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by okoliexpress: 1:28pm On May 11, 2017
IF THATS WHAT YOU THINK THEY ARE DOING, THEN YOU CLEARLY HAVENT BEEN STUDYING YOUR BIBLE IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN OR YOU HAVE A TWISTED UNDERSTANDING OF IT. WHAT DO YOU THINK THE TRIUMPHANT ENTRY PORTRAYED... PEOPLE THREW THEIR CLOTHING ON THE FLOOR FOR JESUS TO RIDE PASS, YOU PROBABLY HAVENT HEARD OF THE LADY WHO BROKE THE MOST EXPENSIVE PERFUME ON JESUS FEET OR LUKE'S ACCOUNT OF HOW HEROD'S WIFE ALWAYS SOWED SEEDS IN THE LIFE OF JESUS. THIS THINGS ARE NORMALLY WHEN YOU MAKE IMPACT IN PEOPLE'S LIFE AND THIS IS CLEARLY SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. PLS DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND STUDY YOUR BIBLE OR ATTEND A GOOD CHURCH ONCE IN A WHILE...WHILE I CANT DISPUTE THAT THERE ARE BAD ONES MERCHANDISING THE GOSPEL EVEN JOHN SAID THE ANTI CHRIST WAS AMONGEST US AND LEFT FROM US BUT PASTORS WHO SUCCEED REAP THE REWARD AND DATS MY POINT.
newbornmacho:

Nobody has a right to make merchandise of the gospel.
Nobody has a right to start a denomination.
Nobody has a right to bastardise Christianity.
In the Bible God called them Babylon.
They are under a curse.
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by RaeMystix: 1:36pm On May 11, 2017
ItzTipson:
GAYlord!!!
You beat me to that comment grin grin grin
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by Charis15(f): 1:49pm On May 11, 2017
If If am a founder of any Christian denomination I will flaunt my wealth because leadership is by example. The Earth is The Lord and all its fullness. The same you people when you see a pastor with torn clothes and expired shoe you make mockery. What do you want. I am wealth personified because my father owns the whole world and every thing inside.

newbornmacho:

1 Like

Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by jelil01: 2:32pm On May 11, 2017
jaykay68:
abeg, help me ask them oo. l don't know who they are. peoples tithes and offerings working here.
is it ur offering or ur tithe?? Why u dey take panadol for anoda person headache

1 Like

Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by hucienda: 2:32pm On May 11, 2017
Is that the likeness of President Washington or M. Hamilton there?
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by Dronedude(m): 2:34pm On May 11, 2017
I feel like watching shrek again. its been a while.
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by ollysaks: 2:35pm On May 11, 2017
newbornmacho:

I will gloss over the insults, and respond to the important part of your post.
I am happy for people who live and dress() Well and succeed. I am, and I pray more of Gods blessings on them.
However I am and will always be against people who merchandise on souls in the name if Christ. The essence of my post has to do with the problem of denominationalism in Christianity, not people's celebrations and success. Please.
Denominations are a curse, period.

If you have any proof against him, please let us know rather than lumping everybody together.
He did no wrong by taking his wife out for her birthday.
He was only showing her love.
Just both of them having fun.
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by newbornmacho(m): 2:40pm On May 11, 2017
ollysaks:

If you have any proof against him, please let us know rather than lumping everybody together.
He did no wrong by taking his wife out for her birthday.
He was only showing her love.
Just both of them having fun.
Proof of starting a denomination Of course he started a denomination, he is a founder or leader of a denomination, and that is my grouse . All founders of denominations are liars, God never sent any one of them.
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by Lilimax(f): 2:46pm On May 11, 2017
newbornmacho:
Another lowlife on the loose embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by azezola(m): 2:52pm On May 11, 2017
And Nigerian mugu will give them their money... dom black people.
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 11, 2017
Fake man of God, typical yahoo boy poster looking like a makeshift peddler of fake jewellery.
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by positivelord: 3:02pm On May 11, 2017
Yeah..that is it..real men show their wife some love and not to Daniella Okereke
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by olasupoolabode(m): 3:29pm On May 11, 2017
newbornmancho abi wetin you cal yasef.
You are just being jealous of prosperous people and God will return your curses on this innocent couple back to you.Mind you , he is not my pastor and I don't know him from Adam but your jealousy irritated me.
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by Kcosmos: 4:11pm On May 11, 2017
Don't judge People so that you wont be judged.

]Alfa to ma jo na,ko se oju omo ilekewu...

So leave the pastor to their God/gods....by judging, u are heaping coal of fire on your head.

my candid advice.
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by luminouz(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2017
newbornmacho:
N whaaaaaaaaaaat?? Continue naaaa...n tell us d time of judgement!!!
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by adontcare(f): 6:39pm On May 11, 2017
Thought she was his mum
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by newbornmacho(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2017
olasupoolabode:
newbornmancho abi wetin you cal yasef.
You are just being jealous of prosperous people and God will return your curses on this innocent couple back to you.Mind you , he is not my pastor and I don't know him from Adam but your jealousy irritated me.

Sorry to disappoint you, money obtained by spiritual fraud nauseates me. And BTW, by God's grace I am a person of means.
There are one thousand and one professions wherein people can prosper. NOT MERCHANDIZING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.
no one has a right to start a denomination.
No one has a right to merchandise in the souls if men.
No one has a right to bastardise Christianity.
Period.
Re: Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson by TinaAnita(f): 9:42am On May 12, 2017
I sight you my spiritual parents in he Lord.
I love mummy Lanre Samson so much.
Dear God, please grant her heart desires.. Let her joy overflow like Rivers of living water. I wish her sound health, long life and more anointing..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billy Graham Dies At 99 / Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Adeboye: Christians Don’t Need Guns For Self-Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.