Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

The Art Of Food Processing And Packaging - Lagos Edition - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Art Of Food Processing And Packaging - Lagos Edition (1793 Views)

Tea Processing And Packaging, A Multi Billion Dollar Industry / How To Make A Staggering Amount Of Money From Milling And Packaging Local Rice / The Art Of Food Processing And Packaging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Art Of Food Processing And Packaging - Lagos Edition by omabisco: 10:53am On May 11, 2017
Are you in the Food and Agriculture Business or are you looking to start and do not know how to go about it? Do you have products you wish to package but having difficulties achieving that?

iSabiFood Ventures and Agrihub Nigeria present our upcoming workshop 'The Art of Food Processing and Packaging'.

Date: Sat. May 13th, 2017
Venue: The Education Hub, Lagos City Hall, Lagos Island, Lagos.
Time: 9 am- 4 pm.

What to expect
➡ First-grade contacts with stakeholders in the food and agribusiness industry
➡ DIY, Practicals and Tips
➡ Access to the lucrative and growing Nigerian market
➡ Interact with NAFDAC and Nigeria Export Promotion council (NEPC) officials
➡ Better understanding of market specific requirements
➡ Networking opportunities for better ties with existing customers and new alliances within the industry
➡ Knowledge about the latest farming, processing and post harvest technologies
➡ In-depth exchange between farmers, industry, and IT
➡ Get contacts of reliable packaging companies and resources
➡ Learn about exporting made in Nigeria products

To register www.isabifood.com/taofpap

Don't miss out!

Re: The Art Of Food Processing And Packaging - Lagos Edition by omabisco: 10:55am On May 11, 2017
olumide Ojo will share with us on local and cost effective fabrication solutions to our local processors....why spend all those dollars importing... His company designs and fabricate industrial machines and Agro-based machines such as: Dryer(for drying plantain, fish, fish feeds, kernel, etc.), Feeds Mixer, Pelletizer, Extruder For Floating Feeds, HammerMill, Soap plant, Oil Filter Press, Oil Expeller(for soybeans, kernel, Groundnut, etc.) kernel nut Cracker, Digester, Cassava Peeler, Cassava Mill, Garri Fryer, Corn Mill, Plastic Crusher, Candle Mould, etc.

Re: The Art Of Food Processing And Packaging - Lagos Edition by waseun007: 4:33pm On May 11, 2017
i am following, kindly make your number available for enquiries
Re: The Art Of Food Processing And Packaging - Lagos Edition by omabisco: 5:11pm On May 11, 2017
waseun007:
i am following, kindly make your number available for enquiries

Numbers are available on the images above
Re: The Art Of Food Processing And Packaging - Lagos Edition by ugobanks: 5:53pm On May 11, 2017
Whem will you be I abuja
Re: The Art Of Food Processing And Packaging - Lagos Edition by omabisco: 6:01pm On May 11, 2017
ugobanks:
Whem will you be I abuja

We are Abuja based company, the Abuja Edition was February, but you can follow us on Facebook and Instagram @isabifood to get updates on upcoming events.
Re: The Art Of Food Processing And Packaging - Lagos Edition by Tweetie(f): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2017
Hi, I am interested in the locally fabricated equipment for drying. Please what number do I contact? Thanks. You can reach me on gracabby@gmail.com
Re: The Art Of Food Processing And Packaging - Lagos Edition by payne4real(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Customized Packaging for your Rice,Flour,Garri,Cement,Fertilizer,Chemicals,Animal Feeds, FIBC Ton Bag etc
We can supply quality PP Woven bag of different sizes and design with very competitive Price
I represent a Chinese PP Woven Bag Manufacturing Company (Wenzhou Xifa Industrial Co.,Ltd)
We are now taking orders from interested individual who need PP Woven Bag and Plastic bag for product packaging.

The minimum order is 10,000pcs. FOB
Payment is T/T

Contact me for your quotation.
WhatsApp 08067441198

https://www.nairaland.com/3814234/quality-packaging-riceflouranimal-etc

(1) (Reply)

Need A Partner Urgently / 132 Quail Egg Incubator.. Fully Automated. @ 70k / I Need Electric Fish Urgently - I Stay In Lagos/ogun Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.