Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) (25995 Views)

Bentley Unveils The World’s First Luxury Hybrid SUV With 31mile Plug-in Range / Byton Unveils 323mile 5g-enabled Electric SUV With 50 Inch Dashboard Touchscreen / Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by macanu(m): 7:44am On May 12, 2017
ITbomb:
For which road
lagos/ibadan express road
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by dedons: 7:45am On May 12, 2017
stansaintly:

Takit.notin do yu
thank you Boss.
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by 0Dynamic0(m): 7:46am On May 12, 2017
liposuction123:
Some ppl are not sleeping. Sometimes I wonder why I was born in Nigeria. Japan boasts of Toyota, UK has the Rovers, USA, France, China, India, Brazil, South Africa all have their brands cos they invest so much in human capital development. Here its about brain drain even keke marwa we import...what am I saying...even wheel chair we don't make simply because we aren't ready to train our ppl for it. so sad
And of what use would you have been to other countries if you were born in them?
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by ajatim(m): 7:51am On May 12, 2017
speed kills remember
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:52am On May 12, 2017
xtivin:

Forget that, you think toyota will let a fuel go easily, although higher engine power demands more fuel but I can bet you can't compare a toyota v8 engine with a bmw v8 engine. I love toyota alot
well. you are right there. buh Benz v8 is the master drinker of them all sha cheesy
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2017
gretblue:
You said it all.
Abi now. for this kind of recession wey we dey
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by topgear(m): 7:58am On May 12, 2017
Gudfrie:

Omo the guy tekonle for 230km/h..........dat means the SUV is flying

Guy

He did 230 miles per hour...dts 370km/h
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by bencarson007(m): 8:01am On May 12, 2017
stansaintly:
Is it for Nigeria road?

I doubt cos no matter the speed, it won't record 120km per hour. Try to to ask either young-shall-grow or G.U.O
. Guy , u no get chill o...lollll
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by sod09(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2017
Odunharry:

Baba u dey vex o Nitro booster ke?
For which road?

U just remind me of Crash game
lol
too much of NFS,I actually saw a clip of cars with nitro but it's for stunt
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by HellRaiXer: 8:09am On May 12, 2017
First off the car is a modified car and isn't a production car. Two, it's has 3 speed gears that would make it as unrefined as a casava grinding machine.

Three, I want to see the 0-60 time and quartermile time too.

No practical place to gun a car to 230m/hr.
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by delli(m): 8:11am On May 12, 2017
Daredevils team abeg where am i going to that i need two turbochargers
haba

1 Like

Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by newfound2012: 8:20am On May 12, 2017
Dottore:
Toyota remains the most reliable car brand. The reliability ratio and second hand value of their brands are second to none.

second value, yes, being most reliable, no.
Guy, don't use our Nigerian need for second cars to generalize on a world stage

1 Like

Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by kingreign(m): 8:23am On May 12, 2017
HellRaiXer:
First off the car is a modified car and isn't a production car. Two, it's has 3 speed gears that would make it as unrefined as a casava grinding machine.

Three, I want to see the 0-60 time and quartermile time too.

No practical place to gun a car to 230m/hr.
Autobahn Germany
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:25am On May 12, 2017
Iyaomolere4:
If I go get this one ehn
I go deliberately dey disturb all police check points so dem go fit pursue me
Make we come see who b alpha and who b omega

alll good and nice.... until you jam hold up! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by dragnet: 8:34am On May 12, 2017
miketayo:

Lol Lagos traffic? They ll use okada catch u grin
Lol
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by lonelydora: 8:50am On May 12, 2017
Goahead:
Street legal? - NO
What do I need it for?

Your signature though
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by Goahead(m): 9:04am On May 12, 2017
lonelydora:

Your signature though
What's up with it?
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by liposuction123: 9:15am On May 12, 2017
0Dynamic0:

And of what use would you have been to other countries if you were born in them?
I'm an engineer by profession I know what my worth would have been if I had studied abroad Bro.
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by HellRaiXer: 9:16am On May 12, 2017
kingreign:

Autobahn Germany
That's where they text car
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by Ormorh(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2017
Odunharry:
Toyota.. My favorite

Lexus
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by lonelydora: 9:25am On May 12, 2017
Goahead:
What's up with it?

It's a fact shaa

1 Like

Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 12, 2017
Goahead:
Street legal? - NO What do I need it for?
Use am act police and thief
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by Dottore: 10:08am On May 12, 2017
newfound2012:

second value, yes, being most reliable, no.
Guy, don't use our Nigerian need for second cars to generalize on a world stage
Tell me another make that is as reliable as Toyota let alone more reliable in your world stage. Abi Nigeria no follow for world stage.
I think reliability should be measure as per performance I'm tough and unhealthy conditions. Nigeria roads are the best yardstick to measure reliability
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by nams77: 10:20am On May 12, 2017
D driver sef! Him no dey think of im shidren for house? Team play safe nowadays o!
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 12, 2017
why would anyone want to drive so fast on land? when its not that you are on a formular 1 race track.
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by pearlforlady(f): 10:51am On May 12, 2017
not bad at all
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by obaival(m): 11:09am On May 12, 2017
ITbomb:
For which road
Jukwa ha(Ask them)
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by zwingis(m): 11:48am On May 12, 2017
Iyaomolere4:
If I go get this one ehn
I go deliberately dey disturb all police check points so dem go fit pursue me
Make we come see who b alpha and who b omega
that is y God no go answer ur prayers n give u one. But keke u go buy because police use hillux so dem go catch u in case u steal akara
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 12, 2017
judgedredd22:

alll good and nice.... until you jam hold up! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na where d wahala come dey bdat
Re: Toyota Has Set The Record For The World's Fastest SUV With 230mph(Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 12, 2017
zwingis:
that is y God no go answer ur prayers n give u one. But keke u go buy because police use hillux so dem go catch u in case u steal akara
Its not to late to get sense padi mi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rolls Royce Goes Into Flying Taxis, To Be Ready By 2019 For Testing / 2005 Odyssey & 2005 Sienna: Which Is Better? / This Trailer Could Just Be A Death Trap As Seen In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.