Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw (43022 Views)

BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) / Sophia Williams Falls Into Gutter After Easter Sunday Service (Photos) / Chioma Okoye Prays For Husband On Her 34th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Asylum(m): 1:06pm On May 11, 2017
When things happens at first, they would deny it claiming its just bloggers trying to feed on them but later on stupid news and other flimsy excuses starts to surface..... Their own C.O.T(Cup Of Tea).
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by hecukadudu701: 1:06pm On May 11, 2017
sad
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by mayorwah98(m): 1:06pm On May 11, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by abeloma: 1:06pm On May 11, 2017
celebrity wahala
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by mondyden: 1:07pm On May 11, 2017
Beauty without cooking skill is useless

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by PhilAmadeus: 1:07pm On May 11, 2017
If d above write up is true....then ogidi gan o
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 11, 2017
jeffreysawyer007:
May God never grant us such stupid and a shame to all women kinda wife oooooooooo... Amen...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by femi4: 1:08pm On May 11, 2017
pocohantas:
Oh pls...
So, your wife refuses to cook and you batter her?
What if she died, he will tell his kids he killed her because of food?

Mercy was wrong, but there are ways to resolve issues in a marriage. Physical abuse isn't one of them. I thought men claim to be the logical and saner sex, recent happenings prove otherwise.

I hope he is eating enough in Kirikiri?
You dey mind him...no excuse can justify his action

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by viktagorion: 1:09pm On May 11, 2017
Damage control by spin doctors.

Continue...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Kobicove(m): 1:09pm On May 11, 2017
Oh really?

Gradually the truth is starting to come out
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by bumi10(m): 1:10pm On May 11, 2017
u see

the man is not the devil here

women, they always think they are kings but marry themselves now, them go still dey find man
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by pocohantas(f): 1:11pm On May 11, 2017
femi4:
You dey mind him...no excuse can justify his action
To think some people are finding it funny.
So, if my husband refuses to bring money for food...I should pour him hot water? Nawa!

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Ehi07(f): 1:11pm On May 11, 2017
Men! Men! Men! You want it all grin ...Slay queen, sexy, hawt, homely,godly, submissive, hardworking & still contributes... You can't have it all grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Johnnyakins: 1:11pm On May 11, 2017
Hmmm. pls tell them ooo
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Nofuckgiven: 1:11pm On May 11, 2017
Some illiterates can't tell difference between didn't cook' and 'can't cook'. Yet they would claim they are educated! undecided
Meanwhile thankGod I only date guys who can cook so that one devil won't beat me just because of food undecided

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by PapaBaby: 1:12pm On May 11, 2017
Jaynom:
I am not a foodie but i can't marry a woman who doesn't enjoy cooking
Marry a cook then.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Ehi07(f): 1:12pm On May 11, 2017
mayorwah98:

Looool & vice versa
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Trumptech(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2017
Nemesis will always catch up with you one day, in as much I do not support domestic violence, I think mercy took lanre from someone, how does she want that person to feel as at then. And when a women allow you to take her man then you should know something at stake. my take

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by femi4: 1:14pm On May 11, 2017
pocohantas:

To think some people are finding it funny.
So, if my husband refuses to bring money for food...I should pour him hot water? Nawa!
Some men are just impossible
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by YelloweWest: 1:14pm On May 11, 2017
Bloggers and lies na 5and 6

Was the blogger there when the husband asked her to cook?

Even if this story is true, shame no dey catch the man?? You fight because of food abi na primary school u dey??

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by YelloweWest: 1:16pm On May 11, 2017
bumi10:
u see

the man is not the devil here

women, they always think they are kings but marry themselves now, them go still dey find man
So u believe this trash

Na wa for u sharr
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by YelloweWest: 1:17pm On May 11, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Some illiterates can't tell difference between didn't cook' and 'can't cook'. Yet they would claim they are educated! undecided
Meanwhile thankGod I only date guys who can cook so that one devil won't beat me just because of food undecided
Amen sister!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Sirpaul(m): 1:17pm On May 11, 2017
are you for real!.... you don't like.....
Jaynom:
I am not a foodie but i can't marry a woman who doesn't enjoy cooking

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by omobritiko: 1:17pm On May 11, 2017
Finally finally,slay queen,you can't be having all the likes on istragram and still have that man sorry u got to choose...if bros don give am lastest range last year now we not gonna hear shit...the man that helped her put her husband in prison,she will do exactly the same to him when Range Rover he promised turn old skool...you gotta keep updgrading these birches if you can't stay off them

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Charis15(f): 1:18pm On May 11, 2017
Domestic violence can never solve marital issues. Stay away.
Truth be told, you don't need a prophet to know that she has been cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Respect11(m): 1:19pm On May 11, 2017
where you there? Aproko
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by torqque7(m): 1:19pm On May 11, 2017
Lol another classic case of a dummy thinking he can turn a hoe to a house wife..it NEVER works,just imagine a married woman dissappear from a club which she and her husband went together..smh..mumu guy,what did you expect marring such a woman?. Godforbid bad thing,the signs are always there to see when you date before marriage,but stupid ones ignore these signs thinking or hoping the spouse will change.

A woman beater will forever be a woman beater,and a hoe will forever be a hoe..it didn't work with Churchill when he tried to wife toto dic.ke,so why do you think it will work for you Mr man?smh...dumb ass men everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by SalamRushdie: 1:19pm On May 11, 2017
You marry slay queen and you expect her to cook daily , that is what we call missed call

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Benitogucci(m): 1:19pm On May 11, 2017
Cooking is one of the reasons why he married her in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by ElsonMorali: 1:20pm On May 11, 2017
I sure know how to cook good meals and people after eating my food ask If I'm a chef grin

Yet, a wife's food is more delicious, well maybe not but definitely more satisfying. Can't marry a chick who can't cook. For real.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 11, 2017
pocohantas:
Oh pls...
So, your wife refuses to cook and you batter her?
What if she died, he will tell his kids he killed her because of food?

Mercy was wrong, but there are ways to resolve issues in a marriage. Physical abuse isn't one of them. I thought men claim to be the logical and saner sex, recent happenings of some, prove otherwise.

Use some self-control and walk out on toxic people with your sanity intact. This story is only relevant because she is still alive.
I hope he is eating enough in Kirikiri?
Men are and will always be the saner and more logical sex. Its in our DNA and make up. Women however are emotional, and u jst proved us right with ur emotional post devoid of any rationale. So Becos of an isolated incident men are no longer logical and sane abi? One day you go get sense, there is still hope for you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Zainab Balogun Meets Brazilian Legend Ronaldinho / Is Ebube Nwagbo Using A Bleaching Cream? (Photos) / Doyin Hassan Loses Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.