Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,604 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) (62084 Views)

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh / I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) / BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by Amagite3(f): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
From; Amagitesblog.com

Even though we feel this is a publicity stunt, we are also wishing it's true!

Former big brother Naija housemate, Koko (Khloe) has revealed that she and her fellow ex-housemate, K-Brule are married and are expecting their first child together.

According to her, these are photos from their court wedding. She also shared a video of herself showing off her 'baby bump' while sipping a glass of wine.

She thanked her fellow ex-housemates for standing by her. She wrote;

"We tried to make it a secret for a year now but God has his own way of exposing people ... I couldn’t have asked for a better half than you my king ... signing that paper with you a month ago to be with you forever is the best thing .
I thought I was broken but you gave me life ...
And today after seeing the scan of that lil pumpkin inside of me I can’t hold this joy any longer .
Thanks to @antolecky for being there through all the trying times , thanks to all Bbn family for constant support .
My life is a story and this is a chapter that binds other chapters
Being MRS BRÛLÉ is perfect
Thanks for all baby @k.brule ❤️❤️❤️❤️
And pls media stop attaching me to any man “ I was just using it as an excuse to keep my relationship private “
Meet The BRULE"

"Can’t believe im going to be a mother ❤️❤️❤️"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/bbnaija-khloe-reveals-shes-expecting-her-a-child-with-her-newly-wedded-husband-k-brule-photos.html

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by RecruitmentMgr: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Congrats, K-Brule.

At the same time, a part of me feels sorry for you. You may have bitten more than you can chew. cry

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin so somebody still married this skeleton shocked okay I'm coming

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by chuksville(m): 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
After dishing and belittling him in public, calling him a child now you feel he's the man for you abii...
Women and their problems Sha...
Anyway, happy married life...
Please no Separation tomorrow oo...

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by Nickijoy(f): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
A-ha.. for real

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by Tonyprisca: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Na true she dey talk

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by MelaninGold(f): 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
OMG... I'm so excited for the both of them . Hml to them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by hisexcellency34: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Next level pregnancy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by yinchar(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
MelaninGold:
OMG... I'm so excited for the both of them . Hml to them
So why OMG?

Women

But the guy doesn’t look happy.

Anyways let me just keep my mouth shut.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
FAKE

NO W.RING FOR HUBBY HAND

NEXT #allnatotrend

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by Miracle4Sure: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Alright

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by Mayor88(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Why is he looking sad?? Abi dem force am to marry her ni?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by BonkoINC: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Haha

Na prank o

She confirmed it

Lazy bloggers

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Good news.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
no bra and trouser...wedding clothing no make sense make i no lie
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Oh my gosh.. Am so happy for them, congrats darling.. Safe delivery and happy married life
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by coolfredo(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Why she come resemble spoiled nokia ba3?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Funkybabee:
Oh my gosh.. Am so happy for them, congrats darling.. Safe delivery and happy married life

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by deepwater(f): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Guy this same girl brought your downfall at biggies house.
I applaud you for putting the biatch down and fcuuk nuts into her....that's how a real man treats a loose biiatch

But I can not say same for u putting a ring on it, you need to learn the act of chop and clean mouth, it actually saves and elongates life span.

This girl got anger issues, she could melt u when she sees red, you may be too soft to handle. But u surely got her knocked up.

Brah, how could I be sure the biatch wasn't the screwing your instead ? undecided

Yeah, we know their type, single mum with oyibo looking kid wannabe

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by mightyhaze: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
dude looks like kid in the 90”s Series kid n play!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by tropaz(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
RecruitmentMgr:
Congrats, K-Brule.

At the same time, a part of me feels sorry for you. You may have bitten more than you can chew. cry

Lol, I swear down
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by fleps(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Happy for them and for the baby as well if this is true. Because for all we know, it could be a publicity stunt.

Meanwhile, if you are a woman and would love a Free 1-day Employability Workshop, then you may be in luck as only 15 people will be randomly chosen here (https://www.acegoals.com/jobberman-jobbermandotcom-is-giving-a-free-1-day-employability-workshop-to-15-lucky-women/)

This is to celebrate International Women's Day
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by Edgarated(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
He look sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by ictjobber: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lubbish
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by tgmservice: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
K-brule fuuuck up shocked shocked

might fake nairaland with their muumu will push any thing to fp without verification

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
tongue

Fine boy wey miss road angry

Las las you go end up like teebliz

Kpele k brule cry

I weep for you in advance angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode / Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain / Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.