Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

I'm Getting Too Fat... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I'm Getting Too Fat... (1883 Views)

BBNaija:Miracle inspired this Low Fat, Pocket Friendly Potato Porridge Recipe / What Meals Do I Need To Avoid To Stop Growing Fat? / Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Getting Too Fat... by weyabcom: 11:57am On May 11, 2017
What should I do... I'm a male and need to come down very well fat issue I'm seeing each day. What should I do to reduce naturally..
Re: I'm Getting Too Fat... by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 11, 2017
You know exactly what to do.
Every fat person knows what to do to stop getting fat.
so, stop seeking for validation from us and eat healthy and start exercising.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Too Fat... by Probz(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2017
Stop asking yeye questions and do what you know you need to do.
Re: I'm Getting Too Fat... by weyabcom: 2:06pm On May 11, 2017
Joavid:
You know exactly what to do.

Every fat person knows what to do to stop getting fat.

so, stop seeking for validation from us and eat healthy and start exercising.
hia this one like u have issue wit ur bf or hubby?

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Too Fat... by weyabcom: 2:06pm On May 11, 2017
Probz:
Stop asking yeye questions and do what you know you need to do.
lol like stop eating? U have sense
Re: I'm Getting Too Fat... by Probz(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2017
weyabcom:
lol like stop eating? U have sense
You eat less and work out more.

I have sense but you don't.
Re: I'm Getting Too Fat... by weyabcom: 6:12pm On May 11, 2017
Probz:
You eat less and work out more.

I have sense but you don't.
I eat twice a day... Even eat once any day I take much on starchy food...
So say more
Re: I'm Getting Too Fat... by Probz(m): 8:47pm On May 11, 2017
weyabcom:
I eat twice a day... Even eat once any day I take much on starchy food...
So say more
Skipping meals can actually cause the opposite of what you think so there's your problem.

Work out.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Too Fat... by weyabcom: 9:42pm On May 11, 2017
Probz:
Skipping meals can actually cause the opposite of what you think so there's your problem.

Work out.
OK thanks alot
Re: I'm Getting Too Fat... by Juliearth(f): 2:49pm On May 12, 2017
First you have to eliminate carbs as much as you can....watch your intake of fatty foods too

Incorporate healthier meal options(fruit n vegies) into your diet,eat more Fish,Chicken (without skin) etc than Beef

Exetcise 4 to 5 times a week for one hour minimum

Keep yourself hydrated

I can go on and on,but let mw stop here.
Re: I'm Getting Too Fat... by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:46pm On May 12, 2017
Juliearth:
First you have to eliminate carbs as much as you can....watch your intake of fatty foods too

Incorporate healthier meal options(fruit n vegies) into your diet,eat more Fish,Chicken (without skin) etc than Beef

Keep yourself hydrated

Exercise is a very futile way to lose weight. Op just change your diet and eat less. Download myfitness pal all on your phone. Go to hospital and try to know your BMI and from that go and see a nutrionalist so he can calculate your daily calorie limit.

Start eating less than the number of calories your body needs for one day, as you lose weight you can incorporate exercise to tone your body.
Re: I'm Getting Too Fat... by Juliearth(f): 8:54pm On May 12, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Exercise is a very futile way to lose weight. Op just change your diet and eat less. Download myfitness pal all on your phone. Go to hospital and try to know your BMI and from that go and see a nutrionalist so he can calculate your daily calorie limit.

Start eating less than the number of calories your body needs for one day, as you lose weight you can incorporate exercise to tone your body.

Weightloss is achieved when the calorie consumed is less than the calorie used(the deficit in calorie overtime will lead to the drop in the scale)....how can this equation be achieved without exercise? Maybe you should design a 500 calorie mealplan for the op(cos thats the only way your suggestion will be possible). Weightloss is 80 percent diet and 20 percent exercise(inconsequential you may think), but without that 20 percent effort,you wont achieve nothing....(well,you may loose 20 lbs of water weight and nothing more)
Re: I'm Getting Too Fat... by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2017
Juliearth:

Weightloss is achieved when the calorie consumed is less than the calorie used(the deficit in calorie overtime will lead to the drop in the scale)....how can this equation be achieved without exercise? Maybe you should design a 500 calorie mealplan for the op(cos thats the only way your suggestion will be possible). Weightloss is 80 percent diet and 20 percent exercise(inconsequential you may think), but without that 20 percent effort,you wont achieve nothing....(well,you may loose 20 lbs of water weight and nothing more)
I Lost a ton of weight without exercise and I have been able to keep It off for a year by just not eating some things. I still cheat on my diet once a month though.

Sent you a pm between.
Re: I'm Getting Too Fat... by weyabcom: 10:03am On May 13, 2017
Juliearth:

Keep yourself hydrated

wow thanks a lot. Hugs u
Re: I'm Getting Too Fat... by weyabcom: 10:04am On May 13, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

OK bro. That's nice.. One love
Re: I'm Getting Too Fat... by chyket(m): 4:47pm On May 14, 2017
Try ketogenic diet,if you are consistent,you will loose weight big time!!!.I started since January 2017 and I have lost about 27kg.I have dropped from shirt size xxxl to xl.I also lost 4 belt sizes.Do your research on ketogenic diet and see if it fits your body type.You can also join many of the ketogenic groups on Facebook for further support.
Re: I'm Getting Too Fat... by HappyScent: 5:09pm On May 14, 2017
Bros eh,na trekking it will help u.i was 130kg in nov lastyear,with excess trekking,am now 74,give a try.you close from work,instead of taxi or driving,u trek some distance,its help

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Too Fat... by GOFRONT(m): 9:28pm On May 14, 2017
Ironically, am lookin for a way to get FAT!!!!....pls help

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Too Fat... by solarenergy: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

I Lost a ton of weight without exercise and I have been able to keep It off for a year by just not eating some things. I still cheat on my diet once a month though.

Sent you a pm between.

Can you please share with me how you go about it?

(1) (Reply)

What 200 Calories Look Like In Different Foods / How My Big Loaf Of Bread Miraculously Transformed Into Small Puff-Puff (PHOTO) / Is Beans Cake a.k.a. Akara Made Of red Oil Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.