Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,639 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Questions Should One Ask When Receiving Money From Aroad? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Questions Should One Ask When Receiving Money From Aroad? (550 Views)

Opay Agents (pay Bills, Send And Receiving Money Any Where In Nigeria) / Is Their Any Way To Know Bank Conversion Rate When Receiving Western ...?? / Time To Start Receiving Money Via Paypal Is Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Questions Should One Ask When Receiving Money From Aroad? by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 11, 2017
What questions should one ask if someone is sending him up to $1million from abroad?

To know whether it is from a legitimate source.

I need quick answers please.
Re: What Questions Should One Ask When Receiving Money From Aroad? by Curiouscat: 3:27pm On May 11, 2017
$1 million you said? I hope you didn't just receive one of those mails from the " g" bOiz?
CeoMYN:
What questions should one ask if someone is sending him up to $1million from abroad?

To know whether it is from a legitimate source.

I need quick answers please.
Re: What Questions Should One Ask When Receiving Money From Aroad? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 11, 2017
Curiouscat:
$1 million you said? I hope you didn't just receive one of those mails from the " g" bOiz?

Someone introduced a business to my father that the person's brother want to send $1 million to Nigeria and they need a cooperate account. They want him to be one of the signatories. I have advised him on the dangers of such business but I want to hear from the business gurus here.
Re: What Questions Should One Ask When Receiving Money From Aroad? by mimiy05: 5:41pm On May 11, 2017
Scam!!!!!!! When something sounds too good to be true, my dear it is really too good to be true. Please advice your dad very well. Tell him not to allow greed cloud his sense of reasoning. If the business is legit, then they should come down here and open a corporate account by themselves. Trust me, if he agrees to it, you will start hearing excuses and how he has to pay some amount of money for this and that and what have you. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: What Questions Should One Ask When Receiving Money From Aroad? by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 11, 2017
mimiy05:
Scam!!!!!!! When something sounds too good to be true, my dear it is really too good to be true. Please advice your dad very well. Tell him not to allow greed cloud his sense of reasoning. If the business is legit, then they should come down here and open a corporate account by themselves. Trust me, if he agrees to it, you will start hearing excuses and how he has to pay some amount of money for this and that and what have you. A word is enough for the wise.

Thanks mahn.

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Facebook Page Into An Online Store Like Jumia / Why Is Gtbank Charging N402 Per Dollar? / Months Since Dollar Fell to naira has Price Of Goods Changed In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.