Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Please Help Me With Directions To This Place In Bayelsa From Rivers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me With Directions To This Place In Bayelsa From Rivers (1232 Views)

This Is The Coldest Place In Nigeria, It's Not In Plateau State. / Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa / Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With Directions To This Place In Bayelsa From Rivers by zizzley(m): 1:03pm On May 11, 2017
Hello, please aid me with directions to get to my venue for my jamb exams in bayelsa state. I am currently at choba rivers.

The venue sent to me is:

Linnet Paul Innovative Institute, No 1, Niit Road Off Isaac Boro Express Way, Etegwe-Yenagoa

Thanks
Re: Please Help Me With Directions To This Place In Bayelsa From Rivers by maxti: 1:36pm On May 11, 2017
zizzley:
Hello, please aid me with directions to get to my venue for my jamb exams in bayelsa state. I am currently at choba rivers.

The venue sent to me is:

Linnet Paul Innovative Institute, No 1, Niit Road Off Isaac Boro Express Way, Etegwe-Yenagoa

Thanks

From choba, Board a vehicle to Yenagoa and alight at Tombia Junction.
Cross to the express side. its Close. alternatively, Board a Keke to the address. not more than 30 Naira
Re: Please Help Me With Directions To This Place In Bayelsa From Rivers by zizzley(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2017
maxti:

From choba, Board a vehicle to Yenagoa and alight at Tombia Junction.
Cross to the express side. its Close. alternatively, Board a Keke to the address. not more than 30 Naira
Thanks so much how long do you think it would take to get there?
Re: Please Help Me With Directions To This Place In Bayelsa From Rivers by maxti: 2:05pm On May 11, 2017
zizzley:

Thanks so much how long do you think it would take to get there?

Depends on Means of Transportation. Estimate 2 hours at most.

(1) (Reply)

2018 Jamb Subject Combinations For All Courses / Computerized Tascomm School Result Management Software (ctsrms) / Ican Or Cipm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.