Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Don't Compare Me To Any Other Player, Nigeria's Ndidi Warns - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Don't Compare Me To Any Other Player, Nigeria's Ndidi Warns (445 Views)

Brazil Vs Nigeria: Ndidi And Iwobi Start, As Firmino And Neymar Leads Brazil / Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / I Am Not On Facebook - Nigeria's Wilfred Ndidi Warns Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Compare Me To Any Other Player, Nigeria's Ndidi Warns by SportingTomiwa: 1:57pm On May 11, 2017
Nigeria's Wilfred Ndidi says he does not appreciate being compared to another player, saying he is different from any other player even if they play the same wing and style.

The Nigeria international hit the ground running when he joined the Foxes this January, adding that he was never scared of playing in the Premier League if he worked hard and got the support of his teammates.

"I was never scared of coming here because I always believed if I got the help of team-mates and if I worked hard everything was possible," Ndidi told Leicester Mercury.

"Yes, I am different. I never compare myself to anybody.

"I really cannot define it [his difference to Kante] because I just play.

Read full gist: http://tomiwababalola.com/i-dont-appreciate-being-compared-to-another-player-wilfred-ndidi-warns/

Re: Don't Compare Me To Any Other Player, Nigeria's Ndidi Warns by haywhyb(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2017
that's my gee nice one bro

(1) (Reply)

Messi Hails "Phenomenal" Ronaldo. / Aguero To Arsenal As Speculations Mounts On Alexis Future / Tears As Tiote's Body Arrives In Abidjan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.