Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

E-commerce Business Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / E-commerce Business Opportunity (390 Views)

3 Proven Ways To Find A Profitable Business Opportunity / Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce Business Opportunity by inventiveguru(m): 2:16pm On May 11, 2017
"Life is a gift and it offers us the privilege,opportunity and responsibility to give something back by becoming more".

Be EMPOWERED so you can give back to yourself, your Family, the Society and the Entire Human Race.

I am giving everyone the opportunity to key into my Empowerment Program with no much stress or inconvenience.

Refer somebody and get 25% discount off my E-Commerce Business Training.

The training fee costs #2000 but if you refer a friend for the program, you pay #1500 only.

Isn't that a great opportunity? It is not worth letting go.

My physical One on One training for this course costs #20,000 but I am doing this to give back to the street where I came from.

In the Training Session. You would learn how to Import,Export,Sell on E-Commerce platforms and also do Facebook Marketing effectively all for just #1500 if you refer a friend.

PS: Your friend pays #2000 for the training if referred by you but if your friend also refers another person, he pays #1500 and it continues that way.

Next class is starting on the 16th of May 2017. Start Registering now to also get 3 free E-Books from me and free Life Time Mentorship.

To Refer and Register. Send a private message to 07017880874 on WhatsApp.

For more enquiries. Kindly call 09085021505 or follow the link below:

https:///3wxTloA6KFnCGOeFeXkhM4

(1) (Reply)

Businessmen Seeking To Import Are From Chinese Logistics Companies / Global Oil Falls For Third Week / 10 Stockbroking Firms Facilitate N525bn Investment In Stocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.