Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Nollwood Actor, Mike Ezuruonye Joins Polish Actors For New Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollwood Actor, Mike Ezuruonye Joins Polish Actors For New Movie (778 Views)

Veteran Nollwood Actor Yomi Obileye, Who Acted ‘chief Daddy’ Is Dead / Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollwood Actor, Mike Ezuruonye Joins Polish Actors For New Movie by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 11, 2017
Following the success of his first movie, Brother Jekwu, Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuruonye is taking Nollywood by storm with his next project ‘Creek Heart’ by collaborating with stars from Poland.

The actor who was recently in Poland and was interviewed by the popular polish TV channel, TVP2 has successfully warmed his way into the hearts of European movie watchers and has gotten a deal to distribute the movie all across Europe.

The distribution deal signed for the movie is with specifics to Cinema Showings in Europe. Also as part of this collaboration, the European production crew of about fourteen will collaborate with some of ours for Technical know-how. This European crew has been part of Top rated movies and series including the BORAT and VIKINGS.

His debut movie as a producer ‘Brother Jekwu was in collaboration with Kenyan stars. The comedy merges Kenya and Nigeria in an attempt to showcase each country’s role and uniqueness in African storytelling.

Speaking about his recent visit to Poland and his new project, the light skinned movie star said
‘The project is big, in fact bigger than me. I am excited about this collaboration with Poland and I am confident that this is only the beginning of a profitable collaboration with them. I am equally excited about this distribution deal. The movie will be distributed all across Europe. This is huge, not just for me but for the industry as a whole. Our works are getting increasingly recognised outside of our shores and it is exactly the kind of thing we need’

Re: Nollwood Actor, Mike Ezuruonye Joins Polish Actors For New Movie by Partnerbiz(f): 2:44pm On May 11, 2017
Polish actors? You mean producers of kiwi polish or wat?
Re: Nollwood Actor, Mike Ezuruonye Joins Polish Actors For New Movie by delishpot: 2:46pm On May 11, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Actors from Poland I believe
Re: Nollwood Actor, Mike Ezuruonye Joins Polish Actors For New Movie by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 11, 2017
Partnerbiz:
grin grin No i mean Actors from Poland, and you know Poland is a country right? wink

(1) (Reply)

Efe Forgets The Lyrics Of His Latest Song 'somebody' Live On Radio (pics,vid) / Mofe Damijo Pictured With Singer Yinka Ayefele / Nigerian Lady Goes Braless In Pre-wedding Photos And It Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.