Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com (82254 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by jennifermahan(f): 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
Rumor has it that Popular Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuruonye is about to divorce his beautiful wife Nkechi.

He had allegedly abandoned her abroad for about a year now all because she gave birth to a second child, who is an Albino.

Rumors has it that he claims he doesn’t have an albino in his lineage, therefore the child might not be his.

He then requested for a DNA but his wife felt insulted and refused.

“The soo cute albino baby has never seen what her daddy looks like cos he has signed out emotionally and otherwise from the marriage…

“The light skinned actor allegedly only calls his lovely looking first fruit on the phone and does not bother about anyone else……..” the source reports.

Meanwhile in an interview he had with PUNCH in April, the actor had this to say when asked about his family

“I am all about my work and I wouldn’t want to discuss my family please.”

Mike Ezuruonye first met his beautiful wife, Keke Nkechi Nnorom, in Abuja on the movie set.

Their meeting took place in 2009. Nkechi used to live in Canada, where she worked as a medical psychologist, but later she moved back to Nigeria, and it happened not so long before she met her famous husband.

The gorgeous wedding took place in November 2010. Mike and Nkechi white wedding took place at the Folawiyo Bankole Methodist Church in Lagos.

Currently, Nkechi lives in Ontario, Canada with their two children, a boy and a girl.

Their cute little son was born in October 2011, in Canada and his name is Reynold Nkembuchim Ezuruonye. Some fans jokingly called Mike Ezuruonye’s little son “the independence baby”, since he was born on October 1st, which is the day of independence in Nigeria.

Mike Ezuruonye has a lot of photos with Reynold on social media, and he loves his little son more than anything.

In September 2016, Mike and Nkechi had their little daughter.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/mike-ezuruonye-set-to-divorce-wife-for-giving-birth-to-an-albino/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by Oyindidi(f): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Him no serious

7 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by Viralkid: 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Then what is she waiting for do the DNA test or is she afraid. women and their deceptive ways.

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by profnigga(m): 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
OOGBENI NAH UR PIKIN OOO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
This is crazy....but she should just agree to the paternity test for the sake of the baby at least and to clear herself of any infidelity claim....if for nothing else

77 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by okwabayi(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
...in which movie did this happen?

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by jennifermahan(f): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by millomaniac: 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
He should not take chances and also do a DNA on his first son.

32 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
Treasuredlove:
This is crazy....but she should just agree to the paternity test for the sake of the baby at least and to clear herself of any infidelity claim....if for nothing else

She won't, will rather twist his words and making him feel guilty. If your job takes you away regularly then you're in a deep shit.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by rossyc(f): 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Wonferful
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by hemartins(m): 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
Don't believe everything you read.
Even the story started with "Rumour has it that"
So it's a Rumour

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by ednut1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Blogging needs to be regulated abeg.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by MARKone(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
jennifermahan:
Rumor has it that Popular Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuruonye is about to divorce his beautiful wife Nkechi.

He had allegedly abandoned her abroad for about a year now all because she gave birth to a second child, who is an Albino.

Rumors has it that he claims he doesn’t have an albino in his lineage, therefore the child might not be his.

He then requested for a DNA but his wife felt insulted and refused.

“The soo cute albino baby has never seen what her daddy looks like cos he has signed out emotionally and otherwise from the marriage…

“The light skinned actor allegedly only calls his lovely looking first fruit on the phone and does not bother about anyone else……..” the source reports.

Meanwhile in an interview he had with PUNCH in April, the actor had this to say when asked about his family

“I am all about my work and I wouldn’t want to discuss my family please.”

Mike Ezuruonye first met his beautiful wife, Keke Nkechi Nnorom, in Abuja on the movie set.

Their meeting took place in 2009. Nkechi used to live in Canada, where she worked as a medical psychologist, but later she moved back to Nigeria, and it happened not so long before she met her famous husband.

The gorgeous wedding took place in November 2010. Mike and Nkechi white wedding took place at the Folawiyo Bankole Methodist Church in Lagos.

Currently, Nkechi lives in Ontario, Canada with their two children, a boy and a girl.

Their cute little son was born in October 2011, in Canada and his name is Reynold Nkembuchim Ezuruonye. Some fans jokingly called Mike Ezuruonye’s little son “the independence baby”, since he was born on October 1st, which is the day of independence in Nigeria.

Mike Ezuruonye has a lot of photos with Reynold on social media, and he loves his little son more than anything.

In September 2016, Mike and Nkechi had their little daughter.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/mike-ezuruonye-set-to-divorce-wife-for-giving-birth-to-an-albino/

Give credit to Original Poster, SDK, that fed you with this "Rumours".

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by Olalan(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Why is she refusing a DNA test if she's clean

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by ekensi01: 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Is that boy an albino?

Mike is stupid.

I'm sure his eyeing another lady thats not a serious reason joor

7 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by greatman247(m): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
This might be true after all. Useless bloggers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by sinaj(f): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mike Ezuruonye even escaped albinism. He should question his mum if its not in his dad's lineage.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by LazyNairalander(m): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Will this help bring back Messi missed penalty?
check my SIGNATURE

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by Luukasz(m): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
rossyc:
Wonferful
Ma'am whats so wonderful about this.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by LesbianBoy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
It's a lie he is divorcing her because she no gree move to Nigeria with him

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by masada: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Fear Bloggers

Bloggers and unverified news are like 5 & 6
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by kokakola: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Below is the kind of Albino that Nigerians produce since the beginning of the present Administration...

13 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by ibkayee(f): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
His wife is so pretty

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
Abeg bring the pikin make I give baba make him help is use am do level...

Ode...
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by DIYhackers: 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nonsense, abi emoney don find another woman for am

Shey Mike wey yellow like rotten pawpaw dey complain say hin baby look like albino, yeye

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by emeijeh(m): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Flimsy excuse.

Is an albino not human?

Rubbish

11 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by rossyc(f): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Luukasz:
Ma'am whats so wonderful about this.
You mustn't quote me.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
If this is true, then he is sick.

He is light skinned, His wife is equally light skinned too. What was he expecting to give birth to? A charcoal baby?

10 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by olaniputu: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
cheesy
his wife should have accepted the DNA test so that she'll put her illiterate husband that doesn't know that their chance of getting albino is there
see as person white instead of getting a dark wife he went ahead and marry a fair woman

but if the wife no gree DNA test the joke is upon her cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by udemzyudex(m): 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
ekensi01:
Is that boy an albino?

Mike is stupid.

I'm sure his eyeing another lady thats not a serious reason joor

Next time read to the end before you jump into conclusion.

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) / Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.