Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign (32240 Views)

Photos Of Femi Kuti At The Opening Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 / Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) / Femi Kuti Breaks World Record With His Saxophone At The African Shrine. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by tonyzaks: 4:19pm On May 11, 2017
Oga femi go resign am now if u can
Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by bionixs: 4:20pm On May 11, 2017
Researchz:

http://tweemk..com/2017/05/afrobeat-legend-femi-kuti-has-called.html

If many of you had sounded and reasoned like this before now, there wouldnt have been Buhari at the first place. but you were neither here nor there. i know the stand your father FELA would have taken

6 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by Eluwilussit(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2017
johnbuck81:
is it not this same kuti that was going UpAndDown with the change slogan? eye don clear.. pocket don try.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by michoim(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2017
Na only you voted for him? Afonjas wan collect free mandate to rule Nigeria. History no go repeat itself like that.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by godwin120alex: 4:25pm On May 11, 2017
Mumu Femi and Mumu president. Femi supported him during the campaign so that if anything happens to baba, Osinbajo will take over Lailia baba no go resign.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 11, 2017
sammyj:
In as much as i want PMB to do the needful, people from the SW which I am part of should be careful with their utterances and this quest of demanding for the man's resignation in order not to put unnecessary pressure and distraction from the North on the current the acting President who is from their region !!!! angry sad
And so what? Go hit your head on the ground as usual and pay servitude to your aboki master. Yoruba Moslems disgracing Yoruba since 1800.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by ogbonti: 4:26pm On May 11, 2017
sammyj:
In as much as i want PMB to do the needful, people from the SW which I am part of should be careful with their utterances and this quest of demanding for the man's resignation in order not to put unnecessary pressure and distraction from the North on the current the acting President who is from their region !!!! angry sad

shut up.. its about national interest not SW interest. if Buhari is a yoruba man , many from SW will still ask him to resign. His Father Fella was hard on OBASANJO and ABIOLA with ITT songs, and even soft on Shagari in his "Confusion break bone" song

LET ME REMIND YOU.....

.. dem come go hold shagari, dem say president shagari him steal, shagari sef don talk before, na empty treasury him meet for there

(MEANING OBASANJO, his fellow Ogun state yoruba man emptied the treasury)

... na Sghagari only dem go hold, what about the other presidents? (MEANING arresting Obasanjo his yoruba brother and those before him)

so why all this LOOSE talk of "people from SW should be careful?" I am not from SW but you are the one who needs to be careful here.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by bionixs: 4:27pm On May 11, 2017
obonujoker:

Who knew that the bitch old man will be worse than Jonadumb?? embarassed
ok oo, Jona is dumb and you cued under the sun to elect or vote for Buhari,i want you to give yourself a befitting name before i do it myself and risk a ban on NL again. i know LALa is watching

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 11, 2017
sebi during yar'adua's time, his wife was forcing him to retain power by all means. trust me osinbajo will laugh last.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by Kiakia(m): 4:27pm On May 11, 2017
Researchz:

It is very clear that Buhari is medically incapacitated to rule the country. NASS should do the needful and not wait on Nigerians to remind them of their constitutional duty in this regard.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by DWJOBScom(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2017
obamabinladen:

guy be careful o before his zombies will come after you!

he spoke like the inexperienced president he is

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by Iamzik: 4:31pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by ogbonti: 4:34pm On May 11, 2017
Nigerian presidency is not a personal issue - it is no one's birth right

before you defend Buhari's incessant trips, get a copy of the Nigerian Constitution and read the duties of the president thoroughly AND ask yourself ONE simple question -

"IS BUHARI HEALTHY ENOUGH TO PERFORM EVEN 25% OF HIS PRESIDENTIAL DUTIES?"

If your answer is YES, aaawwww by all means, LET HIM CONTINUE AS PRESIDENT,

BUT......if your answer is NO, then by all means ..... HE MUST RESIGN!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by Iamzik: 4:34pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
Dear Femi,

Buhari will resign when you drop a hit.

Thank you

Yours Sincerely,
The Presidency.

In grass cutter's voice; "who is the presidency? "
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by obonujoker(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2017
Kingsolex1:

u must be a biafran no right thinking person will hate the good work buhari is doing in Nigeria..
I mean we have made progress in certain key areas..
the cabals are the ones making his effort seem furtile...

#blue waves

Oga gbenu jare.... Buhari is a failure and you know it... stop defending him...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by dckng16(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2017
It can only be God if buhari resigns and hand over to Osinbajo, 2019 is around d corner. Bubu holds on till 2019 and declares not interested in contesting for 2nd term. Atiku or any northerner comes in and contest, wins and continue where he stops. Chikeena! grin The probality that osibanjo will smell d seat of presidency is 10% outta 100% grin
Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 11, 2017
smiley
Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by obonujoker(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2017
bionixs:
ok oo, Jona is dumb and you cued under the sun to elect or vote for Buhari,i want you to give yourself a befitting name before i do it myself and risk a ban on NL again. i know LALa is watching

Bro you can't blame many of us... none can predict the future... I accept Jonathan tried better than this clown we have.... although both are not up to par....
Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 11, 2017
obonujoker:

Oga gbenu jare.... Buhari is a failure and you know it... stop defending him...

what are u saying?? look stop been biased and stomach centered do u know where we would have been now of buhari had not stepped in?

# blue waves
Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by Allisonrichy(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2017
God bless you sir Femi for being honest and saying the truth
You are indeed a true son of your father
Mr President is really sick he needs to step down and look after he's health he's family still needs him at least more than the nation do
Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by obonujoker(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2017
Kingsolex1:

what are u saying?? look stop been biased and stomach centered do u know where we would have been now of buhari had not stepped in?

# blue waves

Nigeria would have been better.... wat stupid step did Buhari help Nigeria with??
Man yii, majekin binu si e o....
Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by Adebowale89(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2017
buhari stay.....people keep screaming southwest

buhari leave......they still keep screaming southwest

is it not time they start giving rehab scholarship to some people here

buhari health is causing enough damage to this country. he should just resign and face his health and let osibanjo drive this country to his dreamland if there is

we need a healthy president and not sit abroad president

Nigerians where are your voice most esp the youths during yaradua/GEJ tenure. tribalism and religion had eaten deep into y'all brain
Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 11, 2017
obonujoker:

Nigeria would have been better.... wat stupid step did Buhari help Nigeria with??
Man yii, majekin binu si e o....

you are just full of anger that u can't see anything good in this present government.
just wait small 2019 is FAST approaching.
#blue waves
Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by Reference(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2017
okoliexpress:
WE HAD NO BETTER ALTERNATIVES, IT WAS A BATTLE BTW GEJ AND PMB...IT WAS A TOUGH ONE

No sir. Democracy is peoples power. There are always alternatives. It is just that people are too blind to see them and ignorant to reach them. The quality of candidates election after election is a reflection of peoples patronage. If you don't buy they won't sell themselves. If the general perception is that certain standards must be met, then people will be vetted out. Political parties won't put them on the ballot.

Yes, Buhari was perceived as the only potential to unseat an incumbent but who votes, the people. So Nigerians need enlightenement to stop the succession of less than average leaders.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by obonujoker(m): 4:55pm On May 11, 2017
Kingsolex1:

you are just full of anger that u can't see anything good in this present government.
just wait small 2019 is FAST approaching.
#blue waves

Dreamer... there is no good thing to see.... no light, increase cost of good and services, killings and kidnapping everywhere etc.... wats dere to see... oh, u want me to be looking at the wicked buffoon that ran away from his country to spend and waste our resources like the drunken fisherman??

Buhari is an epic failure, and you must agree except you are a Yoruba Muslim....

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by eikenberry(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2017
We are made to follow peoples rules because we are afraid to take decision...they make the rules we folo.
Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by famosh: 4:57pm On May 11, 2017
Kingsolex1:

# blue waves
You dey mind that mumu? He doesn't understand anything going on in his country!
Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 11, 2017
The redundant nomad is DECEIT personified!
Dude is a waste of my vote!
Nigeria deseves FAR BETTER!

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by chrisseun(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2017
stuffs4me:
The evil old tyrant would rather die clutching unto power than resign to take care of his health.
when he resign, he won't be able to spend Nigeria's money again na.
Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 11, 2017
obonujoker:

Dreamer... there is no good thing to see.... no light, increase cost of good and services, killings and kidnapping everywhere etc.... wats dere to see... oh, u want me to be looking at the wicked buffoon that ran away from his country to spend and waste our resources like the drunken fisherman??

Buhari is an epic failure, and you must agree except you are a Yoruba Muslim....

now u have proven to me that u are an ipob.. no wahala lemme come and be going..

kudi

#blue waves

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by Sunnyja: 5:05pm On May 11, 2017
Researchz:

If a prophet had told me in 2015 that by this time in 2017 wailers' forms would have been exhausted I would have called him a false prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign by GEJPosterity: 5:09pm On May 11, 2017
Reference:

No one could anticipate this. The solution is more education and enlightenement across board. Do that and sentimentality reduces. And oh. Build institutions. Demand they be established to insulate the citizenry from the fortunes (or shall we say misfortune) of the leaders because it is not Buhari's fault that he is sick and it is not his fault alone that medicare is shot.
REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank heaven I stopped taking Nigeria serious in 2015. You people will not kill me. How did I even end up in the same country with these ones sef?! cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Adeeyo In Matching Outfit With Daughter / Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) / 2face Visits Solidiers & Internally Displaced Persons in Maiduguri (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.