Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame (32332 Views)

Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' / How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] / Top 12 Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From The Church (Choir) To Secular Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Neldrizzy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
2014 is indeed a wonderful year for some artists, we saw the rising and falling of many,
Topping the List is non other than

(1) ORITSE FEMI aka MUSICAL TaLIBAN
The double wahala crooner who moved recently from Ajegunle to his Lekki home, is also a proud owner of Range Rover evogue
2014 was indeed a wonderful year for the young man with a lot of endorsement deals, awards and shows.
His is a true definition of the topic Grass To Grace!

(2)PATORAnKInG
Patrick Okorie popularly known as patoranking who is currently the REVELATION OF THE YEAR at the jus concluded Headies Award also had a wonderful year.. The former Rat poison seller and bricklayer is a proud owner of a range rover sport and a headies car, his song "girly o" which was followed by a remix featuring the everly sultry lovable Mavin's 1st lady is consider as one of the biggest song of 2014.
#WhahYaSay

(3) SKaLeS
The formal EME soldier and revelation of the year award nominee parted ways with his former Boss after which he claimed his contract expired went ahead to launch his "OHK" record with his friend DreyBeatz. Not long after BaseLine Record came calling for the young act signature.
Skales has bin in the industry for long, even before most of his current counterparts, he was seen as an underdog not until he was forced to switch genre from his Rap to Party song (normal 9ja timkpa timpka songs)
His breakthrough song "OYA SHAKE BODY is one of the biggest songs of 2014, skales is also a proud Owner of a FORD jeep.

(4) HaRRYSONG
If you have bin an ardent follower of Nigerian music you would know that Mr songz is not a child in the industry (it have tey)
In the early 2000s he was signed to "Question Mark" record that housed the likes of Mode9, Cino, Tripple B, TerryThaRapMan then...
Not much was heard from Mr songz until he got signed to 5Star Music recently. He got his musical breakthrough after releasing "am in Love, Beta Pikin" under 5star Music, and he said he made 60million from Better Pikin. (only God Knows)
"i went to London to shop for belt and sneakers, and someone showed me a car if i would love to buy it, after checking the car i love it and i bought it" harrysong told Encomium mag.
Harrysong is also MTN ambassador and he also got himself a HUMMER JEEP less than two months ago, no doubt, harrysong would Neva forget the year 2014 in his music career..

(4) RUNTOWN
Mr Gallardo sure had a wonderful 2014 with songs like Gallardo, Baby answer, domont etc and awards nominations among other hot features like Emergency!!

(5) THE MAVINS (REEKADO BANKS, K.BELLO, DI'JA
They are the supreme Mavin dynasty.. These young men and young lady definitely moved from nobody to somebody, b4 they got signed to th mavins record, nobody knew who they were, or where they are, but all thanks To Don Dorobucci for discovering such talents, and they surely had a smooth and wonderful year, headlining shows, winning awards, touring countries etc releasing hits upon hits like dorrobucci, Adaobi, luku luku, etc
Reekado banks won rookie of the year at the headies award while k.bello won newest artist of the year at the future awards among others

(6) Lil Kesh
Ah Shoki!!!!!! Definitely the biggest song of the year ( abi na lie??)
He used to be an underdog street rapper attending kids birthday party jus to perform. But he is now a force to reckon with in the music scene, His shoki single is arguably the biggest song of the year with funny one eye dance step to go with it.. The YBNL signee also featured ONE of the Biggest act in the Continent in the person of OBO (davido)..

Worthy mentions; tekno, poslyDT,

Feel free to add urs

Written by Neldrizzy!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by holatin(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
I don't agree at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
great
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by amichaelz101(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kk
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by herald9: 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Where the government have failed to provide employment...They've fought their way to grab fortune and fame...

Click "LIKE" if you support their hustle.smiley

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Neldrizzy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:
I don't agree at all
Loll baba why naa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Neldrizzy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
herald9:
Where the government failed to provide employment...They've fought their way to grab fortune and fame...

Loll 1 LIKE for Чou bro.. cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by decode55(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
cool list.. But you forgot the king of them all.

Olamide : Badoo cool cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
yea smiley
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Neldrizzy(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
decode55:
cool list.. But you forgot the king of them all.

Olamide : Badoo cool cool

Olamide has been there since 2010 naa.. The list is all bout thos who made it 2014 from nothing to something..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by decode55(m): 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
herald9:
Where the government failed to provide employment...They've fought their way to grab fortune and fame...

-_-

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by herald9: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Loll 1 LIKE for Чou bro.. cheesycheesy

grin
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by herald9: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
decode55:

-_-

This niqqa is so stingy,his music player doesn't even have 'SEND' grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by decode55(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
herald9:

This niqqa is so stingy,his music player doesn't even have 'SEND' grin

& your point is?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by decode55(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Olamide has been there since 2010 naa.. The list is all bout thos who made it 2014 from nothing to something..

he got real big this year undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by dajoaneke(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
SLYDE - Banana: is a banger and the artist is incredibly gifted. He came out from the little town of Obadore along Iba way Lagos and is signed to Broklyn Records. Timaya featured in Banana Remix and Slyde enoying a massive airplay nationwide[b] - Banana: is a banger and the artist is incredibly gifted. He came out from the little town of Obadore along Iba way Lagos and is signed to Broklyn Records. Timaya featured in Banana Remix and Slyde enoying a massive airplay nationwide[/b] - Banana: is a banger and the artist is incredibly gifted. He came out from the little town of Obadore along Iba way Lagos and is signed to Broklyn Records. Timaya featured in Banana Remix and Slyde enoying a massive airplay nationwide

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Joy83(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Okay
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by epospiky(m): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
Wait...comment reserved
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by chelseabmw(m): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
cant see my name there?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Jerrick(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
And Me too grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
Werin concern me..

Btwn

Everyone is a superstar!!!
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by merieam16(f): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Gud 4 dem...2015 my year frm shame to fame

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by publicenemy(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by epospiky(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nairaland dry today o. See as I just dey parade freely for FP

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by EmperorSpecie(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sipping iguedo goko cleanser
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Am just involve with that Oriste Femi guy.

His razzz does many tins to me joor.
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by agrovick(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
herald9:

You go hustle tire today
Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by jingh(f): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
I wish black magic is in dat list.

if you hear his music then you will know good music exist in nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God / Iyabo Ojo Stuns In Beautiful Red Dress / Peter Okoye Sings "Gongo Aso" At Nigeria @57 Independence Concert In Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.