Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man (94614 Views)

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by GOFRONT(m): 7:11pm On May 11, 2017
We were shocked to see lenghts of used condoms in d chamber of a Rev father's bathroom wen we went for plumbin maintenance.......Things are really goin on Secretly
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by EdwardRandy(m): 7:34pm On May 11, 2017
omooba969:
KONJI !!! grin
Na bastard.. embarassed embarassed
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by izzou(m): 7:35pm On May 11, 2017
omooba969:

Are you not supposed to be off NL for 2months? cool

Bro, I couldn't resist the threads. Am so so sorry cry

Davash22, please unban me. I no go bet again. Abeg

sad
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by mecussey(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2017
kennygee:
End time Catholic Sister.
Asides Tinashe, can anything good come out of Zimbabwe?
undecided
what of mugabe
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Kaybaba5(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2017
MTCHEW
WALK OUT THREAD.....................
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by omooba969(m): 7:40pm On May 11, 2017
izzou:

Bro, I couldn't resist the threads. Am so so sorry cry

Davash22, please unban me. I no go bet again. Abeg

sad

Ok, I veto the ban. grin

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by SamoskiSammy: 7:49pm On May 11, 2017
izzou:
I was expecting to see a very beautiful, curvy and classy Roman Catholic nurse.

I think am disappointed with this.

SAME THING I WAS EXPECTING Ooo...
But what I saw,disappointed me.!
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Fourwinds: 7:56pm On May 11, 2017
Omotayor123:
Sis. Emmaculate...for real or for play shocked shocked

The man must be a "Badoo".
hmmmmm....dat man must have dig deep and touch d rite places and buttons
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by deebrain(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2017
izzou:

I share in this disappointment. imagine how I rushed to see the picture of the culprit....

Op, kindly remove the pictures from the opening post.

Thanks.
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Reals(m): 8:27pm On May 11, 2017
men can lie
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 11, 2017
Pidgin2:
Lies, bloggers God will punish you.

First of all that woman cannot be 38 more like 58, secondly she cannot say such and still remain a Reverend sister as she has taken a vow of chastity. She will be excommunicated and she knows it.

Look at her face and you'll see she isn't really that old , she's only big bodied
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by holluphemydavid(m): 8:41pm On May 11, 2017
Emmaculate must be very good on bed Dan D main wife
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by dangotesmummy: 8:43pm On May 11, 2017
omooba969:

We're talking sex here, a dangerous trip it is.
when belle come I'll like to heat the ending part.stewpid old woman.a disgrace to everything catholicism represents

BTW I'm not Catholic but it's crystal clear she can't keep up being a sister. Sister is not by force.if preek dey hungry you why stay in the monastery deceiving yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 11, 2017
OP change that heading to catholic mother! Where is the sister?
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by gofnor(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2017
Catholic sister, shame, shame, shame, shaaaame.
Islie:

Sex is all I need: Catholic sister

http://hmetro.co.zw/sex-is-all-i-need-catholic-sister/

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 11, 2017
Dont condemn her if you are not in her shoes. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Moreover, if not for the wife who is hurt, i see no bad in this cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by mechanics(m): 9:04pm On May 11, 2017
The woman even fat.
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by 4C2215131: 9:25pm On May 11, 2017
ijustdey:

His 'drill bits' have changed the destiny of this woman.......

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by mrvsaint(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2017
point of correction catholic sister is deference from Rev Sr pls check your source
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 11, 2017
BIG LIE

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by naturefellow(m): 11:00pm On May 11, 2017
kennygee:
End time Catholic Sister.

Asides Tinashe, can anything good come out of Zimbabwe?

undecided
well done! #teamtinashe
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Nigeriadondie: 11:22pm On May 11, 2017
I remember a cousin of mine who is a catholic. Earlier when he was far younger na so d guy they ginger say him wan be reverend father but as the guy chew one babe kpekus na so the story change. They come know say the sweetness of sex no get rival. Spiritual congi wey accumulate come burst. My guy now realize the importance of his 3rd short leg in between the two big ones.
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by pbs4real(m): 11:26pm On May 11, 2017
Omotayor123:
Sis. Emmaculate...for real or for play shocked shocked

The man must be a "Badoo".
u still never change Where ur partner in crime?
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by lilybonny(f): 11:59pm On May 11, 2017
This is really serious. Konji na real B....
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by darediamond(m): 1:44am On May 12, 2017
ijustdey:

His 'drill bits' have changed the destiny of this woman.......
Hkiiiiiii....... "Drill Bit" kei!

Gadem, c definition...!!!
grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by ijayebonyi(f): 6:12am On May 12, 2017
End time events. I know it's not by force to become a Rev. Sister, why not denounce it and get married? Just suggesting
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Omotayor123(f): 7:46am On May 12, 2017
pbs4real:
u still never change Where ur partner in crime?
You mean my partner in Success

she's good.
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Mambox: 7:50am On May 12, 2017
izzou:

She's beautiful in her own way. Abeg!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2017
Many Fathers and Sisters are into such acts, just that many do it in a coded way. God that created sex isn't stupid but, when you want to go against nature it shows you are deceiving yourself.
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:26am On May 12, 2017
sanandreas:
Excommunication coming to you sister
The ones that slept with children in Europe and Americans were they excommunicated. Dey dere make una dey deceive una self.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by pally123: 9:14am On May 12, 2017
izzou:

Dig under bro, leave the 'housing', they are the sweetest. Try one. Thank me later
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by alaskido(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2017
I was expecting to see a very pretty and Coca-Cola shape reverend sister and not this shapeless AMOEBA HISTOLITICA and AQUATIC PARAMECIUM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.