Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! (22220 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Photos: Emotional Moments Between Genevieve Nnaji & Onyinye Carter Captured On C / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by semid4lyfe(m): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2010
Just a rumour grin
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by amebono1: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2010
There is a truth in every rumour, i wont be surprised if its true undecided
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2010
!amebo no1:

There is a truth in every rumour, i wont be surprised if its true undecided

Ameeeeeeeboooooo! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by Airller(f): 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2010
hey guys,how una dey?
na wa o.amebo no go let this people rest.well sha in all element of truth must dey.cos the kind acting wen them do for emerald and one other film,hmn, to me e don pass acting.if genevieve like make she do anyhow na she get her body anything wen she like make you use am do i just pity that her pikin.if this gist is true i pity her wen the papers paste it properly.i guess that her daughter has started reading abi @least she 'll know the kind of superstar her mum is.as for majid me i know blame am at all na the yeye ladies wen dey yeye themselves na im i blame.

as for sex with mercy.no be today that one don dey show her potentials of ashawo.e don tai her.as for that tall mumu called yvonne nelson i pity her.her career never hit wella she wan use scandal spoil am.

well sha na them sabi.if you ask them now them go say 'he is just my colleague' like say we talk say no be their colleague b4 oloshi oloriburuku sheeew!shiiiiiior.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by mamagee3(f): 12:35am On Jan 13, 2010
SeanT21:

Why?? He's a married man. Unless Gen is the new Alicia keys.

Majid Michel is a married man? shocked shocked
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by amebono1: 12:44am On Jan 13, 2010
michelin89:

Ameeeeeeeboooooo! kiss kiss kiss kiss
awww my sweetheart kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by SeanT21(f): 1:25am On Jan 13, 2010
mama-gee:

Majid Michel is a married man? shocked shocked

yes oo.

Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:26am On Jan 13, 2010
i was looking at that picture last week.
his daughter is sooo cute!! she looks just like his sexzy arse!
grin
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by mamagee3(f): 1:37am On Jan 13, 2010
SeanT21:

yes oo.

He doesn't look anything like a married man,
I even thought he was a University Student
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by chika98: 3:53am On Jan 13, 2010
There is nothing wrong with messing about with a young hot stud! More power to her grin
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 13, 2010
chika98:

There is nothing wrong with messing about with a young hot stud! More power to her grin

The problem is he is married with a child and that rumours is as false as tpia's arse can be.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by chika98: 3:58am On Jan 13, 2010
michelin89:

The problem is he is married with a child and that rumours is as false as tpia's arse can be.

Oh he is? Okay I reckon it isn't true then
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by amebono1: 7:40am On Jan 13, 2010
michelin89:

She has dated married men before, majid wouldnt be the first neither will he be the last, thats why i said i wouldnt be surprised if its true
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2010
!amebo no1:

She has dated married men before, majid wouldnt be the first neither will he be the last, thats why i said i wouldnt be surprised if its true

Those were rich men. What money has Majid got?
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by SeanT21(f): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2010
mama-gee:

He doesn't look anything like a married man,
I even thought he was a University Student

LOL. grin
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by amebono1: 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2010
michelin89:

Those were rich men. What money has Majid got?

Atleast you agree that she has dated married men

secondly, i know of an anambarian she dated who isnt half as rich as she is, she was lucky his wife did not get hold of her when she wanted to, im sure genny would have been a past tense now, since the single men dont want her, she might as well make do with the married men, atleast they keep her warm at night
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2010
i guess she is just attracted to taken men.
genny girl, hope its not true oooo.
undecided
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by amebono1: 12:42am On Jan 14, 2010
Who cares, she can go for the married men, single men aint coming for her, so she has to make do with whats shes got
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by spikedcylinder: 12:05am On Jan 15, 2010
!amebo no1:

Atleast you agree that she has dated married men

secondly, i know of an anambarian she dated who isnt half as rich as she is, she was lucky his wife did not get hold of her when she wanted to, im sure genny would have been a past tense now, since the single men dont want her, she might as well make do with the married men, atleast they keep her warm at night

No they don't. They keep her warmer in the hot afternoons and go home to their wives at night.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by amebono1: 12:21am On Jan 15, 2010
spikedcylinder:

No they don't. They keep her warmer in the hot afternoons and go home to their wives at night.

grin grin grin grin grin very true spike, very true cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by chiogo(f): 12:26am On Jan 15, 2010
LMAO.

Na wa oo if this is true. undecided
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by henry101(m): 6:39am On Jan 15, 2010
diz r al lies upon lies. Dis site is fond of takin shotz frm love scenes in a movie and giving it a damaging headline. The way dey tel stories abt naija female actresses is alwayz d same. I think dey r al out 2 discredit naija actresses in the internaltional movie industry. I wont b suprise if dey come out with a story involving omotola and anoda ghanian actor.
It's realy bad.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 15, 2010
spikedcylinder:

explains why genny is able to effortlessly keep in shape cheesy
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by Nwaokike(f): 11:54am On Jan 15, 2010
coolWhatever rumour this is from I don't care bout it.as far as concerned; It's her life and isn't she d producer? coolGenny is our(African) Julia Roberts according to Oprah. wink wink Go on girl am behind u! No mind wetin gbeboruns and olofofos dey talk. that's wat they r there 4 grin
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2010
what I thought the guy was married shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked he had sex with Mercy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by sexyLeamon(f): 6:10am On Jan 17, 2010
I don't believe this story
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by Foluke4me: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2010
idnt tink geny will stoop so low datin majid? E is a fine guy no doubt! But,below genny who is full of pride,she is a big girl uno,wot can majid offer her,if na sex,i think she wuld rada slip wt a guy whom is she is attracted to nt an ordinary actor of gollywood,4 wot nw,apart 4rm datin emeka ike,ramsey noah nd pat attah in d past wn she ws jst comin up then,ve neva hrd any 4kup sex scandal abt her apart frm her datin Atiku which is a correct runs 4her or any girl wuld ve jump at such opportunity.Geny is nt dt loose o,stop down gradin her o,she is a corect big girl o.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by THEAMAKA(f): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2010
Foluke4me:

idnt tink geny will stoop so low datin majid? E is a fine guy no doubt! But,below genny who is full of pride,she is a big girl uno,wot can majid offer her,if na sex,i think she wuld rada slip wt a guy whom is she is attracted to nt an ordinary actor of gollywood,4 wot nw,apart 4rm datin emeka ike,ramsey noah nd pat attah in d past wn she ws jst comin up then,ve neva hrd any 4kup sex scandal abt her apart frm her datin Atiku which is a correct runs 4her or any girl wuld ve jump at such opportunity.Geny is nt dt loose o,stop down gradin her o,she is a corect big girl o.
what are you talking about? you actually believe that?
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by Foluke4me: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2010
d story is nt true nd can neva be true,Ghana is very small country,besides that,d guy is married hw can e be havin sex wt her in his house,oh oh,d pson dt postd ds shud stop o,ds is new yr o.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by sexyLeamon(f): 4:49am On Jan 18, 2010
Foluke4me:

think again Majid is very sexy in his own kind of way, and women have different taste. Majid is a great guy, but the story do not seems true.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by faithnnaj: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2010
It's just work. Thats all.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by amebono1: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2010
THE AMAKA:

what are you talking about? you actually believe that?

And whats so hard to believe? the girl dated alot of them nollywood men, so its seriously not a big deal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive / Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) / I Cannot Stand A Lousy Girl – Phyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.