Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

See The Savage Replies Sterling Bank Got After Manchester United Joke - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Savage Replies Sterling Bank Got After Manchester United Joke (1309 Views)

Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People / NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification / See The 55-inch Plasma TV A Lady Got After Ordering For It On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Savage Replies Sterling Bank Got After Manchester United Joke by Ekakamba: 4:14pm On May 11, 2017
Everyone seems to be making a joke out of Manchester United, After they returned to their “usual” 6th position.

Yesterday, Arsenal defeated Southampton 2 goals to nil, which made them move up to the 5th position on the EPL table, therefore bringing back down the Red Devils to the 6th.

Sterling Bank yesterday, trolled all Manchester United Fans with the tweet: “Hey Manchester United Fans, did you miss the 6th position? How does it feel getting back?”..

Re: See The Savage Replies Sterling Bank Got After Manchester United Joke by Ekakamba: 4:17pm On May 11, 2017
more...

Re: See The Savage Replies Sterling Bank Got After Manchester United Joke by ojun50(m): 4:18pm On May 11, 2017
D guy is very wicked. Bt on a more serious i can only open acct in Sterling Bank if i want to hide money there
Re: See The Savage Replies Sterling Bank Got After Manchester United Joke by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:29pm On May 11, 2017
I am pretty much sure the handle thought he/she would be celebrated like EFCC handle cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. / Write Weekly Content For My Client And Get Paid Instantely......... / Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.