Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

The Word "Bleep" Is Ambiguous, I'm Confused With It. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Word "Bleep" Is Ambiguous, I'm Confused With It. (365 Views)

What's Your Definition Of The Word "Stingy"? / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Word "Bleep" Is Ambiguous, I'm Confused With It. by Jonwesley(m): 4:18pm On May 11, 2017
I hate this word "Bleep" with a passion, never liked it and it's best not to be used. Against the ambiguity created by Americans or other areas: what the "Bleep", get the "Bleep" outta here, don't "Bleep" with me, He/she is "fuckingly" rich, etc, Nigerians or Africans generally use it to mean the act of love making, sexual intercourse or sleeping with the opposite sex. Is it difficult to say the right word, or why is this word used. It's offensive and derogatory for one to say I want to Bleep my wife I think. What's your opinion please?
Re: The Word "Bleep" Is Ambiguous, I'm Confused With It. by Jonwesley(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2017
Jonwesley:
I hate this word "Bleep" with a passion, never liked it and it's best not to be used. Against the ambiguity created by Americans or other areas: what the "Bleep", get the "Bleep" outta here, don't "Bleep" with me, He/she is "fuckingly" rich, etc, Nigerians or Africans generally use it to mean the act of love making, sexual intercourse or sleeping with the opposite sex. Is it difficult to say the right word, or why is this word used. It's offensive and derogatory for one to say I want to Bleep my wife I think. What's your opinion please?

The word I used was changed by moderators.
Re: The Word "Bleep" Is Ambiguous, I'm Confused With It. by Jonwesley(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2017
Bleep!
Re: The Word "Bleep" Is Ambiguous, I'm Confused With It. by Jonwesley(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2017
F U C K!
Re: The Word "Bleep" Is Ambiguous, I'm Confused With It. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2017
What the fukc is this OP saying? Is he out of his fukcing mind?! Why did I open this fukcng thread anyway? I shouldn't have given a fukc.... Let me get the fukc outta here.
Re: The Word "Bleep" Is Ambiguous, I'm Confused With It. by Jonwesley(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
What the fukc is this OP saying? Is he out of his fukcing mind?! Why did I open this fukcng thread anyway? I shouldn't have given a fukc.... Let me get the fukc outta here.

Yeah, you understood me by those expressions. Please react as demanded by my post. So much ambiguities of the word Fukc.
Re: The Word "Bleep" Is Ambiguous, I'm Confused With It. by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 11, 2017
Bleep u op

(1) (Reply)

2 Flat For Rent / Biafra Republic: A Right Agitation In Wrong Direction / Lai Mohammed Needs A New Brain – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.