Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

The Author Of The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Author Of The Bible (635 Views)

If God Is Not The Author Of Confusion, What About The Tower Of Babel? / People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Author Of The Bible by AbuZola3(m): 3:09am On Jan 11, 2010
Compiled by Abu Zola

Author of the Bible
Men were author of the Bible.

The Bible was composed by 40 different writers over a period of 1,500 years. , which are

Matthew = Matthew - A.D. 55
Mark = John Mark - A.D. 50
Luke = Luke - A.D. 60
John = John - A.D. 90
Acts = Luke - A.D. 65
Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon = Paul - A.D. 50-70
Hebrews = unknown, mostly likely Paul, Luke, Barnabas, or Apollos - A.D. 65
James = James - A.D. 45
1 Peter, 2 Peter = Peter - A.D. 60
1 John, 2 John, 3 John = John - A.D. 90
Jude = Jude - A.D. 60
Revelation = John - A.D. 90

and others not mentioned are of the old testament.

'woe to those who write the scripture wiyh their own hands and say,'This is from God', to purchase it with a little price. woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn' Quran 2:79

Author of the Quran

The Revelation of this scripture (Quran) in which there is no doubt is from God, Lord of everything that exist. They say,' (Muhammad) had fabricated it' Nay, it is the truth from your Lord so that you may warn a people to whom no warner has come before you (O Muhammad) in order that they may be guided' Quran 32:2-3

Allahu akbar,

And fear the fire which is prepared for the unbelievers. and obey Allah and the Messenger so that you may obtain mercy' Quran 3:131-132
Re: The Author Of The Bible by AbuZola3(m): 4:05am On Jan 11, 2010
Thank God am a muslim
Re: The Author Of The Bible by nuclearboy(m): 5:30am On Jan 11, 2010
Yeah yeah yea yea Abu.

Men wrote and corrupted the Bible. Yet, you need the words of men (Bible) to confirm your Quran. It is ONLY the text you can twist to suit Islam that was not corrupted (according to you). Allah won us bad Christians in those verses but We won with the rest of the Bible and corrupted it by force. None of you has EVER answered the question of whether the Bible was corrupted before Muhammad or after him. I dare you to answer that question - [size=14pt]Was the Bible corrupted before OR after Muhammad[/size]?

You say the original Quran was written in Heaven before Muhammad got it. Then how come they said '(Muhammad) had fabricated it' Nay it is the truth from your Lord so that you may ,  guided' (Quran 32:2-3)?

If I send you a copy of my book written last year and people now find a copy with text inside that says "today, 5th March, 2011, AbuZola is becoming 25 years old inside it", what do you think of the dating of that copy? Wasn't it written on that date? Cos it seems to me to be made up as time passes. If it was written then or after, then is it the same as the "original copy" with me that was written in 2009 (or before I revealed it to you) and thus CANNOT say today in respect to a day in 2011? If not, can it be trusted?

Why are you trying to force yourself to believe in a lie? If you are so sure of Islam, leave Christianity alone! IF YOU ARE convinced inside you, then you should find anything anyone says about Islam funny! Are you?

Stop saying anyone is insulting Islam. It is you causing it. People will come here and defend Christianity and when they point out the rock in your eyes, you complain they insult Islam. What are you doing to Christianity with this drivel you wrote above? Is this not insulting?
Re: The Author Of The Bible by theseeker2: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2010
nuclearboy why are you holding your question as a Joker. You think you can trap with it. I dare to say the bible was corrupted before the time of muhammed and is continously being corrupted till today. Evidence exist both internal and external to prove this. Even you yourself has admitted there there are elements of corruption in the bible. The quran is the Furqan (the criterion) that we muslims use to confirm the truths of the bible and seive out the lies and interpolations

Yes the quran was inscribed on a 'preserved tablet' in heaven long before it was revealed. The revealtion came is phases to adress the needs as they arose. Even you fake pastors write books with predictions of future events. Allah is indeed the knower of all things.
Re: The Author Of The Bible by AbuSafwan(m): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2010
Yes, of course abu zola, it was corrupted with the works of men. and NUclearboy is asking whether it was corrupted before/after the prophet. I will play seeker's ball that It was corrupted since before the advent of the prophet. I could remember that I had once inquired to know the meaning of bible, and I have found that it is a greek word which means a collection of books/writings by different authors. with this I will say YES to you Abu zola. SUBSCRIBED WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Author Of The Bible by nuclearboy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2010
Well well well, the suicide-brigade has turned out in force. Are you all holding your knives and swords? Go bring them O!

the_seeker:

nuclearboy why are you holding your question as a Joker. You think you can trap with it. I dare to say the bible was corrupted before the time of muhammed and is continously being corrupted till today. Evidence exist both internal and external to prove this. Even you yourself has admitted there there are elements of corruption in the bible. The quran is the Furqan (the criterion) that we muslims use to confirm the truths of the bible and seive out the lies and interpolations

Yes the quran was inscribed on a 'preserved tablet' in heaven long before it was revealed. The revealtion came is phases to adress the needs as they arose. Even you fake pastors write books with predictions of future events. Allah is indeed the knower of all things.

What does the quoted in red mean? I do not want to sound high-handed but please try to use English that will not confuse.

Trap (in green)? What trap is there in asking a question? Is that an admission that you know there is a problem with your noise or that you think you are about to be exposed as lying? Why don't you trap me then?

You say the Bible was corrupted before Muhammad. Why then did "gabriel" tell him to write that you should confirm from those corrupted Scriptures since he knows it was corrupted? Seems to me your gabriel was a bad-dream or a small demon that didn't know the Bible had been corrupted.

Then you say it has been corrupted again since then. Empty words showing an empty head. You're trying to be brave abi? Better go kill yourself if you want to show you're brave. Why not just show me a copy of the Bible from 400AD (which is 200 years before Muhammad) and then another copy today which is different. The Catholic Vulgate is called "VULGATE" not Bible. That is because they see themselves as Catholics, not Christians. Same as Ahmadiyya is different from other Islamic sects so don't throw them in this mix. And even then, they still use the same Vulgate they used before your prophet.

As if the fraud you tried above isn't enough, you then say I admitted errors in the Bible. Yeah right shocked. If there are errors in it though, you yourself are Allah. Then you say the Quran is the furquan. What you should have said is it is the Taqqiyah (deliberate falsehood) that requires you abusing others so that you can look good. If you are okay by yourself, stand alone. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANY CHRISTIAN TRY TO USE THE QURAN TO LEGITIMIZE JESUS?

Yeah yeah yeah, Quran was inscribed and preserved someplace before being revealed. That is why some parts were abrogated and why when it was being revealed, whoever told them they'd kill Muhammad (cut his aorta) if he changed it. How Divine!

Finally, let me say something. You people cannot take insults. Any small thing now and you will start snivelling yet you believe you have the right to throw insults. Yet when you throw insults, it is the usual drivel variant of "crying killed carpenter ghost son 3 headed god". We are proud of a God that loved us that much that He accepts insults on our behalf.

If you are proud of your own, stand by yourself and stop using others as a crutch for yourselves.

Finally look at turban-safwan: "that it was corrupted since before the advent of the prophet". Which school did this one attend? Okay, maybe "almajiri local violence institution" cheesy
Re: The Author Of The Bible by AbuZola3(m): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2010
Nuclearboy, you seem irated, just take it easy, i will get back to you later
Re: The Author Of The Bible by theseeker2: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2010
nuclearboy, why the sudden outburst? Did i hit a nerve? I thought we are friends cheesy
i think you need to cool down with some 'carbonated drink'. I will respond to you when you are calm and ready to have a civilized discussion smiley
Re: The Author Of The Bible by AbuZola3(m): 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2010
He is angry, i don't know why
Re: The Author Of The Bible by AbuZola3(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2010
nuclearboy:

You say the Bible was corrupted before Muhammad. Why then did "gabriel" tell him to write that you should confirm from those corrupted Scriptures since he knows it was corrupted? Seems to me your gabriel was a bad-dream or a small demon that didn't know the Bible had been corrupted.

don't let me call you small pikin, The Quran confirmed the earlier scripture that were uncorrupted, The Gospel of jesus is call the Injeel, it was directly revealed to Jesus (P.B.U.H) and not the ones written by those 60 liars

nuclearboy:

Well well well, the suicide-brigade has turned out in force. Are you all holding your knives and swords? Go bring them O!

What does the quoted in red mean? I do not want to sound high-handed but please try to use English that will not confuse.

Trap (in green)? What trap is there in asking a question? Is that an admission that you know there is a problem with your noise or that you think you are about to be exposed as lying? Why don't you trap me then?

Then you say it has been corrupted again since then. Empty words showing an empty head. You're trying to be brave abi? Better go kill yourself if you want to show you're brave. Why not just show me a copy of the Bible from 400AD (which is 200 years before Muhammad) and then another copy today which is different. The Catholic Vulgate is called "VULGATE" not Bible. That is because they see themselves as Catholics, not Christians. Same as Ahmadiyya is different from other Islamic sects so don't throw them in this mix. And even then, they still use the same Vulgate they used before your prophet.

As if the fraud you tried above isn't enough, you then say I admitted errors in the Bible. Yeah right shocked. If there are errors in it though, you yourself are Allah. Then you say the Quran is the furquan. What you should have said is it is the Taqqiyah (deliberate falsehood) that requires you abusing others so that you can look good. If you are okay by yourself, stand alone. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANY CHRISTIAN TRY TO USE THE QURAN TO LEGITIMIZE JESUS?

Yeah yeah yeah, Quran was inscribed and preserved someplace before being revealed. That is why some parts were abrogated and why when it was being revealed, whoever told them they'd kill Muhammad (cut his aorta) if he changed it. How Divine!

Finally, let me say something. You people cannot take insults. Any small thing now and you will start snivelling yet you believe you have the right to throw insults. Yet when you throw insults, it is the usual drivel variant of "crying killed carpenter ghost son 3 headed god". We are proud of a God that loved us that much that He accepts insults on our behalf.

If you are proud of your own, stand by yourself and stop using others as a crutch for yourselves.

Finally look at turban-safwan: "that it was corrupted since before the advent of the prophet". Which school did this one attend? Okay, maybe "almajiri local violence institution" cheesy

The original bible is lost, lost forever, a fragment of the original bible is Gospel of Barnabas and the Lost Bible of eden even thogh it has a little error this is what makes it fragment.

Allahu akbar, am proudly a muslim
Re: The Author Of The Bible by jcross22: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2010
Qur'an 7:3 "Follow the Revelation given to you from your Lord and follow not as protectors other than HIM [third person]. Little do you remember MY [first person, singular] warning. How many towns have WE [plural] destroyed as a raid by night? Our punishment took them suddenly while they slept for their afternoon rest. Our terror came to them; Our punishment overtook them. No cry did they utter but: 'We were wrong-doers. LOOK ALL THE PRONOUNS LIKE "HIM" "I" AND THE WORD "WE". PLEASE WHO IS TALKING , MOHAMMAD, GABRIEL OR ALLAH .I NEED AN ANSWER.

(1)

What You Should Know About God / Why / The Second Mile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.